Day 15 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

"You too!?" Yuri says with a loud voice.

You were hit in the face with another confession. You still couldn't believe it, you even tried denying it but seeing how serious these girls are, you knew that it was useless to deny it.

"I know my place don't worry but I just saw myself falling for her harder until I accepted it. Don't worry, I come after Taeyeon unnie and Yuri right? As long as I get attention I'm okay with it." Tiffany says while winking at you which added more shock onto you.

"Wait hold on, can we actually talk about this!?" You say which the rest of the members were surprised since you raised your voice.

Seeing all the girls on the couches with a few looking down, you thought it be best to settle this.

"Actually can someone call Irene over too?" You ask politely in which Taeyeon decided to do the deed.

Not long after, Irene comes and sits down with the girls, curious about the sudden meeting.

"So I want to say a few things to clear the misunderstandings." You paused to see if they were all paying attention.

They were all looking at you, respecting you and remaining quiet. It was new to you since you were the one looking up at them but now you're the one standing while they all listen to you.

"So I want to mention that I am so grateful for all of you girls including others outside of this room. I really appreciate the feelings some of you have for me; Irene, Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany... thank you so much but I tend to overhear some sort of rank? Like I don't see you guys differently depending on how much I am a fan of you or who confessed first, there is no rank and there shouldn't be one, It's not that I don't like any of you but I don't want to be selfish either. Thank you for liking me honestly but why would you like me when I can't even open my heart after what happened with my ex. She started the bullying, she started the threats, she started my depression and it only got worse so you can see why I can't open it yet. Please think carefully about liking me, I don't want to hurt anyone..." You calmly say before loosing a bit of your balance and sitting on the couch.

The girls looked at each other before wanting to say anything. They all looked at Irene for her to say something first, she was the first one to like you so they figured they allow her to say her thoughts first.

"Okay... ______, I didn't know you felt like this, it is hard for me to 'unfall' for you so please don't expect me to stop liking you. Being here must be different compared to home but that's because we all like you, not all romantically but at least I do. I don't want you to open your heart recklessly but I don't want you to push us away, I apologize for being too rash earlier when we first met but getting to know you more makes me want to know even more about you." Irene walks beside you and hugs you.

"I agree with Irene... I have no reason to stop liking you. You made me feel happy without even trying, just you naturally is the best gift I can ever had. The day you appeared in front of me as I dragged you to SM, I will never regret it. You may have a bad past, but I want to be there with you to make a good future... That ex of yours will never understand what she lost, she lost her chance to achieve true happiness but her greed and selfishness overpowered her." Taeyeon walks over to you as well to join you in the hug with Irene.

"I guess my feelings were a bit out of the blue... I'm sorry for thinking that I can be third, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter