Day 15

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about what you called her. 

'Fany' it came out so natural that you didn't realize that you called her that. To Tiffany, she felt her heart go crazy compared to her previous boyfriends who called her that, it was nothing like how you said it. 

You were all on board for the flight, after the incident yesterday everyone was more alert of their settings and decided to stay as a group whenever they go on group activities. After carrying her up the hill yesterday, everyone decided it was best to head back to the hotel while you stay and aid Tiffany.

"You excited for the filming?" Taeyong asks you as you were sitting next to him.

"To be honest the only feeling towards it is nervousness, I can't stop worrying about what the director is planning for making me on this show, how I'm supposed to be a guy and obviously...the kiss." 

"Yeah it's gonna be hectic but it's gonna be a good experience for you. Seulgi noona is really kind and easy going as you should know, she should be able to guide you." You nod and tried to brush your feelings away.

'Practice' You think to yourself as you recalled Soojung and Sica giving you advice.

You couldn't bring yourself to practice with anyone, such activity should be considered and be well prepared. Who were you kidding, you were low key looking forward to it but you were worried that Seulgi might not like it or regret it. Having these thoughts towards Seulgi would just be the same for every other female idol, you would be worried and overthink that they will regret it and not like you anymore. You were finally accepting the fact that you have friends you can rely on and to mess that up would probably break you.

Arriving in the airport, Yoona offers her mask again which you always accepted to avoid attention. 

"Thank you Yoona!"

"No worries hehe." You walked along side with her as you pass the doors to a bunch of fans who cheered for their idols.

Looking att he side you notice a tall figure that you would not expect to be walking towards your group.

"Hello, are you Han Se Min? I'm a teacher and was looking to do business with you!" You froze up as you notice your teacher talking to the director.

"Sorry, please move." The director brushes him away making your teacher flustered.

"No please! My students and I would really appreciate it!"

"Security." The director calls out making two buff guys walk towards your teacher who walked away looking sad.

You looked different in all aspects when you first came to Korea. Hair, fashion and definitely your presence. Not even the three girls from your class Abbie, Carla and Brooke recognized you that time where Soojung saved you. Walking past your teacher you felt bad, despite how much he deserved it, you hated seeing him look so pitiful. You stopped in your tracks making a few of your friends who noticed confused.

"_______?" You stared at your teacher who was looking down.

"Who is that?" Yoona asks you.

"My teacher..." Yoona gasps as she really wanted to lecture him on how bad of a teacher he is but couldn't for the sake of you.

Your teacher turned around and joined the rest of your class who was waiting for him by the seats. You decided to get a closer look, as you did you notice your old gang BTS and Seolhyun sitting together sadly and the rest of your class on their phones.

"So kids... I tried."

"Could've tried harder..." Namjoon replies to his brother.

"Hey! Don't give that attitude as if I'm that who left." You knew he was talking about you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter