YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE SO SOON

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you make the statement?"

Luhan nodded as he offered some grapes to Sehun.

"I am sorry I couldn't come, the doctor just wanted to make a final check before sending me home."

"Kai came with me, don't worry," Luhan smiled.

They had sent Sehun home straight in the evening while during the afternoon some police officers had come to take their statements.

Luhan had more explanations to give so he was taken with them so they could question him.

He found out it was easier to talk with them after he had spoken to Sehun about it.

There was nothing he had to be scared about.

Yes, he did feel embarrassed when they asked if he wanted to show them his scars as proof but he hadn't hesitated. The truth had to come out.

He wanted it to be okay.

When they let him go, the officer asked him if he wanted to see his step father again but Luhan couldn't. The man who he knew as his step father was the one who loved his mother. And he had died that night with her.

Just like some part of Luhan had died.

It had changed them all.

Now, as they were back at home, and had explained all that had happened, apart from the abuse in China, to the others, Sehun and Luhan were in Sehun's room, cuddling.

"I wish I had kno..."

"Let's not talk about this," Luhan said as he fed his boyfriend another grape, "I don't want to talk about it anymore. My mom is always with me in my heart so I am okay. She knows."

Sehun smiled weakly and then nodded.

"Did you hand in your assignment?"

"Yes, I did. It actually did not need much review. It was done so quickly."

"So what took you so long?" Luhan tilted his head confused, "I thought you were working hard all morning while I waited for you."

"I was working ber hard," Sehun smiled and then he moved to take his bag which he had left at the side of the bed. He rummaged inside until he found what he was looking for and then he smiled brightly as he handed it to Luhan.

It was a small square box with a bow.

Somehow Luhan knew what it was even before he opened the box.

Still it surprised him to see his Rubik's cube all nice and repaired.

It felt like it had never broken.

"Wait did you buy me a new one?"

"Nope," Sehun said shaking his head, "It's the one your mom gave you. I got it repaired."

"Oh my god!" Luhan could not tell how happy he felt at that moment.

Sehun cared so much for him.

How could someone love him this way?

"Oh Sehun! I love you sooo much!!"

"I love you too, Bambi. More than anything."

Luhan smiled and then he looked at Sehun's lips. He wanted to kiss him.

To tell him how happy he was to have a special person like him in his life.

But no words came out.

He just neared his face to Sehun and kissed him.

A soft, shy peck on the lips.

Sehun smiled against Luhan's lips and kissed him back.

Luhan let go of the cube which rolled down in between them and he took Sehun's face in his hands.

His fingertips softly grazed over Sehun's face. He wanted to memorize every single part of him with his touch.

His hands moved from the face to the hair anc then the neck.

Suddenly Sehun put his hands on Luhan's hips and pushed the boy on the bed so he was laying on his back. Then Sehun was on top.

Luhan's breath fastened as he looked up to Sehun's glowing eyes.

His shirt's buttons had somehow opened up and Luhan could not help himself but roam his hands freely on Sehun's perfect toned chest as the boy kissed him.

In that moment, in between kisses and passion, for the first time, a thought hit Luhan: he was dying.

He was dying and he had not even lived yet.

He was dying and he would not be able to be with Sehun.

He was dying and Sehun didn't even know.

Yet Luhan kept kissing Sehun back as their bodies moved against each other.

He didn't have the courage to tell Sehun. 

He could not hurt him. 

But won't it hurt him more when he will find out later when... When Luhan... 

"Sehun..." Luhan breathed hard as he moved back from Sehun.

"You're driving me crazy, Luhan," Sehun said, his eyes dark and so deep. 

"Sehun-ah," Luhan gulped as he took Sehun's face in his hands, "I need to tell you something..." 

"What is it, baby?" Sehun asked as he went on to kiss Luhan's neck. 

Luhan shut his eyes as a million sensations hit him. 

Sehun deserved to know. 

He can't let the boy found out after he's gone forever. 

He had to make sure he will be fine. 

As Sehun kept kissing his neck softly, another thought hit Luhan for the first time. 

It had been so wrong of him to fall in love with Sehun. 

The boy had a life. Luhan didn't. He was just a selfish person who wanted love for a while. 

What about Sehun? 

"I am so sorry, Sehun-ah," Luhan said as he looked at Sehun's hair. 

"What's wrong?" Sehun looked up to see if Luhan was okay. 

"I love you, that's all," Luhan smiled and gave him a kiss. 

I am sorry I love you. I am so sorry you fell in love with someone like me. I am... 

Sehun once again started to kiss him and then Luhan knew he had to tell. He couldn't hurt Sehun like that. He wanted Sehun to have a happy life. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter