NO PAIN, NO GAIN

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan kept walking and walking.

At first he just followed the road, happily whistling and hopping around. He even ran after little rabbits and birds and collected flowers. But soon he started to lose his energy. He hadn’t eaten in hours, and for Luhan not eating was like not breathing.

The sun was about to set as well, when Luhan lost hope and let himself fall down literally in the middle of the road.

All the time he had walked, he didn’t see another human being or any car, so he thought he was safe just lying around in the middle of the empty road and play with his Rubik's cube. It was a special Rubik's cube that his mother had given him. He took it with his everywhere.

It turned out that luck was not by his side, as not even five minutes had passed when Luhan heard something that sounded a hell lot like a car.

Luhan could not be bothered to stand up but he wanted to still live. He was about to get up as quickly as possible when he heard the car stop. Too late to move now.

He must look like an idiot, but an idea came to his mind as he quickly put his Rubik's cube away. Pretend! Pretend to be passed out!

Luhan lay still, with his lips a bit parted to add in the extra special effect in his acting.

He heard footsteps quickly approaching but he didn’t tense. He was a pro in acting.

He had always been good to pretend. When he used to go to school, people would always ask him about his bruises and Luhan would always put up a poker face and make up a story about how he just got into a “small fight”. Girls would always fall for him, but the guys knew better. No matter how hard Luhan tried to be manly, he just could not and he always ended up looking too cute. And he hated being called cute.

“He’s a human!” A voice exclaimed.

“Oh really?! And I’m a bacon…” Another voice.

Luhan heard a loud laugh and he had to stop himself from rolling over and laugh himself.

“Do you think he’s hurt?”

“I’ve never seen him before.”

“Do you think he’s passed out?” the first voice asked again.

“What does it look like, Chanyeol? Like: what the hell does it look like?”

“Should we help?” The guy called Chanyeol asked.

Luhan heard feet shuffling nervously around him and he knew that they were thinking. Act cool, he reminded himself.

“We can’t leave him,” Chanyeol said.

Yes! You can’t leave me. Help me!

“We don’t know who he is? Where did he come from? (Slight pause as he inspected Luhan carefully) He’s cute though, that’s for sure.”

Luhan kept still even though the word “cute” rang in his head.

“What’s a kid doing here anyway?” Chanyeol’s voice asked. “Should we really help him? I mean we don’t know him…”

I’m not a kid. I’m am an adult for crying out loud! Keep still.

 “Should I check if he has anything on him? Like a wallet or something?” Chanyeol’s voice again.

“Go on then,” the other guy said.

Luhan tried really hard to not tense as he heard the guy named Chanyeol lean over to him and felt his hands in his pockets.

When a giggle escaped from Luhan, Chanyeol literally jumped a meter away from he was leaning.

“Wh…what the hell?!”

“Channy, are you alright?”

“Yeah, Baek. Nearly had a heart attack but I’m fine.”

Finally Luhan decided to drop the act and he slightly opened his eyes, just to find a pair of handsome boys looking at him, terror clear in their eyes.

Luhan wanted to laugh at their expression, but decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter