CHAPTER SEVEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

Suho has been calling Chorong for two days now. But still Chorong didn't answer his calls. He even went to her office and apartment but they told him that Chorong didn't come home for almost two days. He starts to worry. He knows Chorong is trying to stay away from her. He even ask Jinyoung if he know where Chorong will be if shes sad. Jinyoung said he doesn't know. Suho start to panic.

He went to his dad office. He didn't even bother to knock. When he went inside, he saw Namjoo and his dad was discussing about something. Namjoo and Mr. Kim look at Suho.

"What happen Suho?" Mr. Kim asks.

"I need to discuss about something."

"What is it son?"

He sit beside his dad and infront of Namjoo. He look at Namjoo and ask "Namjoo, did Chorong call you. Or did you ever try to call her?"

Namjoo was thinking and said, "Yes I did once. Yesterday afternoon, asking about something. Why?"

"Did she pick up?"

"Yes she did. Well it was someone else but still I get to talk with her. Why are you asking about this oppa?"

Suho take a deep breath and let it go. Then he looks at both of them and said, "She's not picking up my call. And it's been two days."

"What? Why?" Mr. Kim asks in shock. "I taught everything is settled now."

Suho just shook his head. Then Namjoo smile and said, "Now that's explain everything. o wonder she ask my that if you are near me. I think we need to proceed with the second plan then."

Suho look at Namjoo and nod her head. Mr. Kim and Namjoo look at each other and smile.

Then Mr. Kim ask "So when do you want this to happen?"

"As soon as possible."

"Okay then. Let's settle it tonight. So which date do you want to get married?" Mr. Kim asks with smirk on his face.

"I'll discuss with Chorong later." Suho said with smile on his face. Then he stands up and walks out.

Mr. Km looks at Namjoo and said, "Your brother really is weird."

"Well his your son too dad. And he is just like you." Namjoo said.

"I know." Mr. Kim said. Then both of them laugh. Then Mr. Kim calls his brother who is a head doctor in the one of the hospital and tells him everything. And he agrees.

...

That night, Chorong was on her way to her apartment after living for two days at the orphan house where she grows up. She always goes there if something troubles her. When she was on her way home buy bus, someone call her. She looks at the contact number and saw Namjoo's name. But she didn't pick it up. She taught that Suho must be there with her. Then the phone ringtone stop. Just then, a text came in. Chorong look at it and it was Namjoo. She opens it and was surprise when she reads it.

NAMJOO TO CHORONG

Unnie, please pick up the phone. Is urgent. Something happen to oppa.

She directly calls Namjoo.

"What happen to him Namjoo?"

Namjoo fake her cry and said "Oppa, he involve in accident. He was drank and driving. He looks so depress for this few days. He didn't stop drinking this past few days. I don't know what happen to him. He never drinks until his drank. Chorong unnie, please come faster. Doctor said his in critical."

Tears start to fall from her tears. She blames herself for what happen to Suho. Then she asks, "I'll be there. Which hospital is it?"

Namjoo told the hospital and then they hang up. She presses the stop button to stop the bus. After she steps out from the bus, she immediately stops a cab and told the cab to drive to the hospital. She even told the cab driver to drive faster.

When she arrives at the hospital, she pays the amount and told the cab to keep the change. She ran inside and asks the reception about Suho. Before the reception was about to answer, Namjoo call Chorong name from behind. Chorong look at her and run to her.

"Where is your brother Namjoo?" Chorong ask in her worried voice

"Follow me. The operation just finish."

Chorong nod follow Namjoo. When they were inside the room where Suho is, she saw Suho was lying on the bed like a dead body. Tears start to fall more. Mr. Kim looks at her. Mr. Kim then walks out to the room and leave Suho and Chorong alone in the room. When he walks out, he high five with Namjoo and smile.

In the room, Chorong sit on the chair, which was place beside the bed, place her bad pack and hold Suho's hand.

"I'm sorry Suho. This is my entire fault. This won't happen if I left you. I'm really sorry Suho. Please open your eyes for me. I swear that if you open your eyes, I'll marry you. I don't care what your mom will say. I will marry you. Please just wake up. Don't leave me alone. I won't be able to leave without you. You promise me that you won't leave me alone, so please open your eyes sweetheart."

Suho wanted to smile but he was still able to control it.

"Please Suho; open your eyes for me. For me. I promise you if you open your eyes, I'll marry you. I won't leave you. Please Suho wake up."

Suho open his eyes and look at Chorong. Chorong was happy and said, "Yes you open your eyes. I'll go and call the doctor." She was about to press the button but was stop by Suho. Chorong look at him and ask, "What is it? Do you need something?"

"No. I heard it. You say you'll marry me if I open my eyes. Are you telling the truth?"

Chorong nod her head. "Yes. Please just get well."

"100 percent sure that your going to marry me? You won't bother if my mom hates you?"

"Yes I will marry you even your mom hates me. As long as you are okay. Now stop asking question and let me go and call the doctor."

Suho sit down immediately and shout "Dad, Namjoo, she say yes. She's ready to marry me."

Chorong look at Suho and frown. She felt weird look at Suho condition. Then she asks, "What are you doing Suho? You are not well yet."

Suho smile and pull her in his arm and said, "I'm sorry baby. I lie."

Chorong was shock and push Suho away from the hugs. Then she look at him with angry face and said "What do you mean by you lie?"

Suho take both of Chorong's hand and hold it tightly. Chorong try to pull her hand away but Suho hold it more tightly but didn't hurt her. Then he starts to explain.

"I have to Chorong. You ran away from me and even ignoring all my calls. I was worried to death. You know I can live without you. This is the only way left to make you agree to marry me. I know I'm not supposed to do this, but what can I do. I love you so much and I can't live without you. I'm sorry Chorong." Then pull her back in his arm.

Chorong start to cry and push Suho's chest to make him let her go. But Suho hug her tightly and keep on apologizing. Then Chorong start to hit his chest and said, "How could you do this to me. I was like a half death person when I know about this. I even blame myself for what happen to you. I hate you Kim Jun Myeon. I hate you."

But Suho still didn't let her go. He still hugs her tightly. "I know. I'm sorry baby. I know I'm wrong in this case. But this was the only option left to change your mind. I love you so much. Hit me as much as you want."

Chorong who was still hitting her at last stop and give up. Then he hugs Suho and said, "Don't ever do this again. You didn't know what I felt when I heard about this. Don't ever repeat this again."

Suho smile and rubbing her back and said, "I promise I won't. This is the first and last. Believe me. Anyway, I don't have any reasons to repeat this since you going to be mine soon."

Chorong didn't say anything. Then both of them broke the hugs. Then Suho pull her close and kiss her. He misses this and so do Chorong. The kiss was deep and gentle. The kiss was saying that he miss her so much. The broke the kiss because of the knock on the door. They smile at each other and look at the door.

Mr. Kim and Namjoo look at them and smile. Then Mr. Kim said "Sorry to disturb both of you. But I just want to meet my daughter-in-law."

He walks to Chorong and hug her "Thank you Chorong for saying yes. Now I can see how happy my son is. I never saw him this happy before. Thank you so much sweetie."

"I'm sorry for making your son worry dad."

"Don't bother apologizing."

Then Suho cut them off "Dad you can let go of Chorong now. She's mine. Go home and hug your wife or you can hug your daughter here."

Mr. Kim and Chorong break the hugs and laugh at Suho. Then Chorong said to Mr. Kim "You have such a possessive son."

"I know. He got if from her mother."

Both of them laugh. Then Namjoo walk to Chorong and hugs her too "I'm so happy because you are going to be my sister-in-law soon. Can't wait for it. Thank you unnie."

They broke hugs and look at each other with smile. Chorong and Namjoo are so close that sometime she prefer going out with Namjoo them have a date with Suho.

Then Mr. Kim and Namjoo leave them alone in the room. But before Mr. Kim closes the door, he said, "Discuss about the date. The sooner the better. I can't wait to make her as my daughter-in-law."

Suho smile at his dad and said, "Yes dad. The sooner the better. Even I can't wait to make her mine." And look at Chorong.

Then Mr. Kim smile and close the door. Suho then look at Chorong again and pull her in his arm. Chorong hugs him back. Is just been two days but he miss her a lot.

"I miss you Miss Park Chorong soon to be Mrs. Kim Chorong."

"I miss you to Mr. Kim Jun Myeon. I love you."

"I love you more."

They stay like that for a few minutes without saying anything before broke the hugs. Then both of them leave the room and Suho drive Chorong to her apartment.