CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

That night after dinner, when Chorong was busy in the kitchen cleaning up with Namjoo, Haneul came and ask Chorong “Mommy, grandpa is taking me for a walk. Can I go?”

Chorong smile and said “Yes you may go Haneul. Make sure you wear your coat and beanie okay.”

Haneul nod his head and said “Okay. Thank you mommy.” Then went back in his room to wear his coat and beanie. When he try to find his beanie, he couldn’t find it so he shout asking Chorong.

“Mommy, I can’t find my beanie.”

“It’s in the usual drawer honey. Try to find it in there.”

“I try to find it but is not there mommy.”

“Haneul find it properly. It’s there this morning. I know you didn't try to find it. Please don’t be like your daddy. It’s there honey. If I find it, you know what will happen isn’t it.”

Suho just smile when he heard Chorong said to Haneul that don’t be like him.

“No dessert for a week. Okay mommy, I’ll try to find it.”

Namjoo is right. He is just like me. Then Suho walk in Haneul room and ask “Can daddy help you?”

“Yes daddy. I can’t find my beanie. Mommy always put in this drawer but I can’t find it. Help me daddy.”

Suho smile and nod and went where Haneul was sitting and try to find Haneul beanie. Just then he find one and show it to Haneul. Haneul take it and said “Thank you daddy. If not mommy will be very angry.” Suho just smile and wear the beanie on Haneul head. Haneul thank him and kiss his cheek. Suho kiss his cheek back and walk out the room together holding hand. Chorong look at them and smile. She never saw Haneul this happy before. When Mr. Kim and Haneul walk out the apartment, Namjoo said to Chorong “Unnie, I’ll be going out for awhile. I need to meet someone.”

Chorong freak out and whisper “Namjoo, don’t. Tell him to meet tomorrow. Don’t leave me alone in the house with your oppa. Please.”

“Sorry, unnie. His already here. I can’t cancel it.” Namjoo said. And walk away.

“Yah! Kim Namjoo. How could you. I hate you.” Chorong shout watching Namjoo walk away.

Namjoo shout saying “I’m sorry unnie.” And went away. The truth is, it was all plan by Mr. Kim and Namjoo. Namjoo was going to join Mr. Kim and Haneul for a walk.

Chorong who was in the kitchen just stay there without saying anything. He was so mad at Namjoo right now. Suho know Chorong didn’t like the idea of staying just both of them together. So he let Chorong be in the kitchen and walk in the Chorong’s room to take a shower. Chorong cool herself down and walk out the kitchen straight to her room without realizing that Suho was in the room. When she open the door, Suho was not wearing any shirt and he was only wearing his sweatpants. Chorong widen her eyes, blush and turn around immediately and apologize. Suho saw the uncomfortable on Chorong’s face and try not to laugh. He walk near, pull Chorong’s arm from walking out and whisper in her ears “Why are you blushing and avoiding Chorong. You saw more than just this. If not Haneul won’t be here.”

Chorong widen her eyes bigger and blush more. Her face was like a tomatoes. Suho saw that and grin. He wrap Chorong’s waist from behind with his arm and pull her closer. Chorong startle with Suho’s act.

“I love you Chorong. I always have love you. I won’t let you go this time. I miss you so much and I miss every inch of you.” Suho said huskily and kiss her shoulder then nuzzle his nose on Chorong’s neck. Chorong heart was beating fast. Very fast in fact. Chorong try to control herself but she couldn’t anymore. Her head told her to control but her heart said don’t and just hug him. Tears start to fall. She turn around and hug him tightly and said in her tears “I miss you to Suho. I miss you so much. I’m sorry I leave you without telling you and when you need me the most. I’m sorry I make you suffer. I’m sorry I hurt you so much. I love you to Suho. I love you so much. Don’t leave me and don’t hate me.”

Suho smile, hug her tightly, kiss her hair and said “Hush Honey, don’t cry. No one is going to leave. I’m not going to leave you anymore and you need to promise me that you won’t leave me anymore. I don’t hate you. I have never hate you. I always love you. I don’t know how did I survive for the almost 4 years without you. ”

Chorong cry in Suho’s arm and Suho’s chest was wet with Chorong’s tears. When she calm down, Suho pull her away and look in her eyes. He wipe the tears stray with his thumb, bend down and lock his lips with hers. The kiss was deep and passionate since both of them miss each other so much. They pull back because of the lack of oxygen and Suho place his forehead on Chorong. Chorong open her eyes and meet with Suho’s eyes.

“I miss you so much. I miss your sweet lips so much sweetheart.” Suho whisper.

“I miss you to.”

“I told you I’ll make you mine again today and I did it. I love you Kim Chorong.”

“I love you to Kim Jun Myeon.” Then Suho pull her in his arm and hug her tightly. They stay like that for a few minutes. Then Chorong pull away. Suho look at her and cupped her face. Chorong smile and said “Now go and take your bath. Dad and Haneul will be here anytime soon.”

Suho smile and give a peck on Chorong’s lips. Chorong smile and blush. She didn’t want to let go of Suho’s hug but she need to. Someone need to pull away. Before Suho walk in the bathroom, Chorong stop him and ask “Do you have anything to where? You didn’t bring anything.”

“I can wear my sweatpants back and I saw my favourite blue t-shirt yesterday on the bed. No wonder I couldn’t find that t-shirt. My wife stole it.”

Chorong smile shyly and blush. She walk out leaving Suho alone in the room. When she close the door, she lean on the door and hold her heart.

Am I doing the right thing. Omma, appa, unnie tell me. Taking back Suho in my life is a good thing isn’t it. I will be happy start from now isn’t it. Chorong thought.

Just then, Mr. Kim, Haneul and Namjoo walk in the house. Chorong aware from her thought and walk to the living room. Then Haneul come to her and said “Mommy, look grandpa bought sweet for me.”

Chorong smile and said “Good for you. Now go and keep our sweet in the drawer and wash your hand. We are having dessert.”

“What’s for desert mommy?”

“Oreo cheese cake. Your favourite.”

“Yeay. Where’s daddy, mommy?”

“Inside the room taking shower. Now go and do what I told you.”

Haneul nod his head and walk into the room. Then she look at Mr. Kim and Namjoo and ask “Aren’t you guys going home? It’s 9.30. Your wife must be waiting, dad.”

“No we are not. We are staying here tonight and maybe tomorrow and maybe more. We don’t know.” Mr. Kim said.

Chorong was shock and let out a soft laugh and said “You guys got to be kidding me?”

Namjoo and Mr. Kim shook their head. Then Mr. Kim said “I’m not going until my wife apologize to you.”

Chorong sigh and ask “You got to be kidding me dad. That is your wife. I’m just her daughter-in-law. She have a right to do anything to me.”

“Yes it’s true. But not killing people. Chorong look I’m not gonna fight with you about this. My wife made a mistake and she deserve a punishment.”

Then Suho walk out and stand beside her said “Dad is right. Mom need a punishment.”

Chorong shook her head and sigh again. Then she ask “How about your clothes? And I only have two room here. Where are you guys gonna sleep?”

“Don’t worry. Dad and I can sleep in Haneul’s room. Dad can sleep with Haneul and I can sleep on the floor. As for oppa, he can sleep with you since both of you still a married couple. And by looking at you guys I think you guys already patched up.” Namjoo said and point at where Suho’s hand is.

Chorong look at her waist where Namjoo is pointing and then move Suho’s hand.

Then Mr. Kim answer nonchalantly “I told the butler to pack my bag for a week and sent it here.”

Chorong just let out a light sigh and walk in the kitchen to prepare dessert for all of them. After having their dessert, Chorong told Haneul to get ready to sleep.

“Haneul, go and brush your teeth and get ready to sleep. Mommy will be there just in a moment.”

“Okay mommy.” Haneul get down from his chair and walk to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When she was done cleaning the kitchen, she walk into Haneul room and tug him into bed. She kiss Haneul head and tell him to sleep. Haneul kiss her cheek and then went to sleep. After preparing the mattress for Namjoo and Mr. Kim, Chorong walk out the room and join Mr. Kim, Namjoo and Suho in the living room.

Chorong sit beside Namjoo who was busy with her phone while Suho and Mr. Kim was busy discussing about works. Then Chorong saw Namjoo was smiling and she ask slowly so that Mr. Kim and Suho won’t hear it.

“Who is it? Is it Kyungsoo?”

Namjoo look at her and nod. Then Chorong ask “Didn’t you guys just meet few hours ago?”

“I lie. I was walking with dad and Haneul. We have to give both of you space for patched up.”

Chorong narrow her eyes and look at Namjoo angrily. Namjoo saw that and smile sheepishly and said “Sorry unnie. But it work isn’t it.”

Chorong pinch Namjoo on her waist make Namjoo shout. The men look at her. Chorong widen her eyes and told Namjoo to keep quiet.

“Shhh! My son is sleeping. Don’t wake him up.”

“You pinch me and it hurts.” Namjoo said rubbing her pain waist.

Chorong just smile evilly. Then someone call Chorong. Chorong take her phone and answer it.

“Yes Irene. What is it?” Chorong ask.

“Well I call to ask if your okay.”

“Yes I’m fine.”

“So your coming to office tomorrow. Me and Mr. Lee miss you. I miss you the most. It’s so damn boring working without you.”

“Yes I’m going to work tomorrow. I didn’t know you miss me. Why is it boring since Changsub is there to be with you most of the time.”

“Chorong don’t start. I told so many times. Changsub and me..”

“have nothing. Just a relationship between boss and employee. I know. Anyway you picking me up tomorrow isn’t it?”

“Yes. Like always. I’ll be there like usual.”

“Okay. Bye Irene. See you tomorrow.”

Then they hang up. Chorong stand up, say goodnight to everyone there and walk in the room to take shower and sleep. One thing for sure, she forget about Suho so she lock the door.

When she was changing, someone knock on the door. Chorong jerk out and ask “Who is it?”

“It’s me honey. Why did you lock the door?”

Chorong slid on her PJ, button it and walk to the door to open it. Then she saw Suho was standing there leaning against the doorframe looking hot. Chorong smile and apologize.

“Sorry. I’m use to it. That’s why.”

“It’s okay. I understand.” Suho said. He stand properly and walk in the room.

Chorong walk to the dressing table and start to comb her hair. Suho lie down on the bed and look at Chorong. Damn he miss her so much. Chorong look Suho through mirror and saw he was looking at her with so much desire.

Chorong raised her eyebrows and ask “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Suho step down from the bed and walk toward her and hug her from back and kiss her shoulder.

“I miss you. I miss looking at you.”

Chorong smile shyly at him and admit “I miss you too.”

“Let’s move back to our house. Please.”

Chorong look at Suho in shock through the mirror and said “I don’t think so Suho. Don’t you think it’s so fast to move back to your house.”

“Our house sweetie. Is our house. and I don’t think so is fast. Everything between us is fine now so why can’t we move back to our house. I miss you there. the house miss you to. The kitchen miss your cooking.”

“I don’t know Suho. I don’t think is a good idea. My boss, Changsub and Irene don’t know about us yet and I go to office everyday with Irene. Can we wait for a moment.”

“Then tell them. Please honey. If you want we can move. We go and find a new house and you know I don’t like the idea of you working.”

“I know. But still is too fast and everything happen in short moment. Please Suho. I don’t want to argue about this. Can we just forget about this and just appreciate this moment.”

Suho look at Chorong in the mirror and nod. “Okay than. We’ll talk about this later.”

Suho turn Chorong around and cupped her face. Chorong look at Suho and Suho look at her and their eyes meet. Then Suho bow down and kiss Chorong lips. It was a sweet kiss change into a passionate kiss. Then his lips move to her cheek, down to her chin, throat and neck. He stop there and start to and bite it. A soft moan came from Chorong. Suho move to Chorong ears and whisper “I miss every inch of your skin so much.” and bit her eardrop and move just under her ear. Suho Chorong’s PJ and slip it off without breaking the kiss. He move back to her lips and carry her in his arm. He place Chorong gently on the bed, take off his t-shirt and laid directly on top of her, pull the duvet to cover them and start kissing her lips, cheek, neck and chest. Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Suho pull out and look at Chorong.

“You should get that.” Chorong said.

Suho smile and nod. He kiss Chorong’s lips and step out of the bed. Chorong fix her hair and pick up Suho’s t-shirt and wear it. Suho walk to the door to open it. When he open it, he saw Haneul standing there, rubbing his eyes. Suho kneel down and ask “What is it son?”

“Can I sleep here today with you and mommy. I always want to sleep with you.”

Suho nod his head and said “Of course you can. Go on and hop on the bed.”

Haneul smile brightly and walk to the bed and tug himself under the duvet. Suho close the door and switch off the light and lie down on the other side of Haneul so that Haneul will be in the middle.

Then Haneul ask “Mommy why are you wearing daddy’s t-shirt?”

Chorong was just able to smile. she look at Suho and felt more angry because he was trying not to laugh. Then Chorong said “Forget about it. Just go to sleep.” Both of them kiss Haneul’s cheek and said “Goodnight son.”

“Goodnight mommy. Goodnight daddy.” And instantly fall asleep.

Chorong lie down and place her hand on Haneul’s waist while Suho place his on Chorong’s hand.

“Goodnight sweetheart.” And kiss her head.

“Goodnight Suho.” And close her eyes.

Suho look at Chorong and Haneul and a smile appear on his lips. He is happy. He just hope that nothing gonna happen between them anymore.