CHAPTER ELEVEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

At the mall, when Namjoo and Chorong was window-shopping, someone came and place his arm around Chorong waist, kiss her temple and said “Hey beautiful. How are you?”

Chorong was shock and look at the owner of the hand and said “Suho! What are you doing here?”

“Dad allow me to go home early today and I got to know that Hyo Rim slap you. So I call Namjoo and rush here. Are you okay?” Suho said and cupped her face.

Chorong move his hand and look at Namjoo with her angry eyes and look back at Suho and said “Must be Namjoo who tell you?”

Suho just nod his head. Chorong smile and ask “And what did Namjoo say?”

“Hyo Rim call you and slap you.”

“Did Namjoo tell you why she slap me?”

“No.”

Chorong let out a soft laugh and look at Namjoo. Namjoo saw it and said “What? I have to lie a bit. If not that girl will make your life as hell.”

Chorong laugh and let out her heavy breath. Namjoo smile and then she said “The truth was, Hye Rim unnie was about to slap me. But unnie came infornt of me and try to pull me away but it was too late and the slap land on unnie’s face.”

Suho look at Namjoo and said “Why didn’t you tell me about this? How dare her to hurt both of you.”

Chorong smile and said “Well it was Namjoo fault to. She should not call her even she call me that.”

Suho laugh and said “Good job little sister.” and then high five with Namjoo and then he continue “In this case I have to agree with my sister here. She is a , baby. Is good that I didn’t know about what she was about to do at Namjoo. I might do worst at her when I meet her earlier.”

Chorong look at both of them and said “You guys need to stop this.” Then she look back at Suho and said “What do you mean by you didn’t do any worst at her? Did you meet her at her work place Suho?”

Suho just nod his head confidently and said “Yes I did. She need to know who she is.”

Chorong let out her heavy breath and said “God, Suho. Why did you need to do that? That is her work place. At least respect her. Now everyone will talk about her.”

“Why do you even care unnie? She deserve it.”

Chorong push Suho’s hand away from her waist and said facing him “Yes but still that’s not how it suppose to be. You still need to respect her work. What will you do if someone come and humiliate you in your own office infornt of someone else? You won’t like it, don’t you?”

“No I won’t. But I was so damn mad that time. She hurt my girl. It good I only know that she slap you and didn’t know about she wanted to slap Namjoo. I will do worst to her.”

“Forget it. Is no point of talking about this with you? Now go to your home and rest.”

“Hey, I’m here to be with you and you telling me to go.”

“Yes. Because it’s a girls day out so go and let me and your sweet sister her have fun without you bothering us.”

“YES! I’ve told him that but he still want to come.” Then she smirk at Suho and said “Now go away oppa. We have so much to do. One of them is talk behind your back. Isn’t it unnie?”

Chorong smile and said “Yes, True. Now go.” And push Suho away. Suho sigh and said “Okay fine. I’ll be going.” He kiss Namjoo and Chorong forehead and walk away.

Then Chorong got text for him.

SUHO TO CHORONG

I’m coming to meet you tonight at your house. To claim my kiss on the lips. Namjoo was there so I didn’t want her to tease you.

When Chorong read it, she laugh softly. Namjoo look at Chorong and said “Who is it unnie?”

“Is my friends. They are fighting in chat group.”

Namjoo just nod. Then Chorong replay Suho’s text.

CHORONG TO SUHO

Just go home and rest Suho. Forget about coming. You’ll be tired. I’m gonna be yours in 1 & half week anyway.

Then put back her phone in her handbag and continue walking with Namjoo.

...

That night when Chorong was relaxing in her house watching television, someone ring the bell.

“Who could it be? It’s just 8.35pm.” Chorong said while walking to the door. When she open it, she saw Jino was standing infornt of her door.

“Oh Jino yah! What are you doing here?”

“Hello noona.” Jino smile to her. He wanted to ask something but he was hesitate to say it. Chorong saw that and smile.

“Tell me Jino. What is it? Are you hungry? Your mom is not home yet?”

“No, I’m not hungry and omma is at home. Well I’m here to ask for your help again.”

“What help?”

“Uhm... I know I said that I have big exam next two weeks and you promise to help me. But can you help me now. I have test tomorrow and it’s the subject that I really weak in. Can you help me now?”

Chorong laugh and said “That’s it. Jino yah! I’ve been your neighbour like 5 years now and we know each other quiet well. You still hesitate to ask me about this. Of course, I will. Wait here. I’ll go and take my phone first.”

“Thank you noona.”

Chorong smile and walk to the living room to switch off the television and took her phone. Then both of them walk to Jino’s house.

When they step in, Chorong greet Jino mom and sit at the dining table with Jino.

When she was done teaching and saying bye to Jino’s mother, both of them walk out the house, when they were walking, the elevator door open and Suho came out from the lift. Chorong look at the lift and saw him. She was shock.

“What is he doing here?” Chorong said slow enough so that Jino won’t heard it.

“Did you say something noona? And do you know who he is?” Jino ask when he heard Chorong talk.

Chorong look at Jino and shook her head and said “No I didn’t and yes I know who he is. You can now if you want to?”

“It’s okay. I’ll send you until your front door.”

Jino ah! I wouldn’t mind if Suho is not here. Chorong talk in her mind.

While for Suho side, when he saw Chorong was walking out from Jino house and walking together, he felt jealous. Why is that guy always with Chorong? He said in his heart.

When the meet infront of Chorong’s house Jino bow and said “Bye noona. Thank you for today and see you tomorrow at the same time.”

Chorong sigh and smile to Jino and said “Sure. See you tomorrow. Don’t bother to come. I’ll go to your home by myself at 8.30.”

“Okay noona. Thank you again. I’ll get going now.” Jino bow at Chorong and Suho and walk away.

Then Chorong turn to look at Suho and ask “What are you doing here?”

“Well I told you I will be here at night. Uhm, tomorrow huh. What was that about?”

Chorong turn around and press the pin on her door while explain to him. “Well his having a big exam this year and he ask me to teach him. So I said yes. Anyhow I’ve been teaching him for quiet long time now. Even before we meet." Then she open the door, and walk in. When Suho wanted to follow her, she stop him and ask “Where do you think you’re going mister?”

“Follow you inside.”

Chorong shook her head and wave her finger infront of Suho face and said “No you are not.”

“Why? We are engage."

Chorong frown angrily. Suho said "Okay then. I don’t care kissing you here. Outside.”

“Like really you are here only for the kiss.”

Suho nod and said “Come here and give me my kiss.”

Chorong laugh and went closer and peck Suho’s lips. “There you go. Now go.”

“Hey that’s was not kiss?”

“It was Suho. Now go.”

“No it wasn’t. It was a peck on the lips. I’ll show you what kiss is?”

Suho walk into Chorong’s house grabbed Chorong by her waist and pull her closer and press his lips on her.

At first Chorong didn’t want to give in just to torture Suho but she could not resist Suho soft and sweet lips, so she give in. Suho was smiling when Chorong kiss him back. They have to pull back because Chorong’s phone rang. Chorong take up her phone from the pocket and answer it.

“Yup Jinyoung. What do you want?”

“Nothing. Just tell my friend to be fast. I don’t care if he was the one who is driving. Tell him to be fast or I’ll leave him here.”

Chorong laugh, look at Suho and said “Okay. I’ll tell him that. Bye. See you on Monday.”

“Tell him to hurry up. Bye.”

Then she hang up. She look at Suho and said “Now go. Jinyoung is waiting. He sound mad.”

“This guy will never like to see me happy.”

Chorong turn Suho and push him out from the house and said “Go.”

When Suho was out from the house, he turn around and kiss Chorong’s forehead and said “I love you.”

“Love you too. Now go.”

“Okay.” Then Suho walk away.