CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

Chorong is at the office doing her works when Mr. Lee come to Chorong and said “Chorong, can you set the meeting room for me.”

“Sure sir. But can I ask why? You don’t have any meeting today sir.”

“I know. It’s a last minute meeting. Suho wanted to close our deal as fast as we can. So can you.”

“Sure I can sir.” Chorong smile.

“Thank you Chorong. I’m sorry it’s last minute.”

“It’s okay sir.” Then Mr. Lee walk back to his room.

Suho is coming. What am I going to do? I thought I can ran away from him. God what are you planning up there for me. Chorong taught.

Chorong came out from her taught when Irene hold her shoulder “Chorong, are you okay?”

Chorong look at Irene and smile. “Yeah I’m fine. I need to get the meeting room ready. I’ll get going.”

She stand up and walk to the meeting room. In her mind she was thinking about how she should avoid Suho. When she was done, she went back and knock at Mr. Lee’s door. Mr. Lee told her to come in from the inside. She open the door and look at Mr. Lee. She saw that someone was in the room facing his back to Chorong but she ignore it.

“Sir, the room is ready. Is there anything else?”

“No, that’s all. Thank you Chorong.”

“No problem sir. I’ll get going now.” She bow and walk out the room and sit at her place.

Then one of their boy friend came and start talking to them. It’s like a routine for them if they have not much work to do. While they were talking and laughing, the guy said

“Irene, are you free this weekend?”

Irene look at him and raised her eyebrow “Maybe. I don’t know. Why?”

“I thought about having dinner with you. You know a date.”

“Are you making a move Joon oppa?” Chorong ask.

“Yes I am.” He answer confidently. Then he look back at Irene and ask “So are you okay with it?”

Before Irene was able to answer, Changsub walk out from the room with unsatisfied face and said “Irene, this weekend I need you to follow me to Wonju. I have something to settle there.”

Irene nod her head and said “Yes sir.”

“Make sure you pack your bags for two days. We are going to stay there. I don’t think so we can settle it in a day.”

“Yes sir. Sure. No problem.” Then Changsub when back to his room. Before he enter the room, he heard what Irene said “You heard that didn’t you. Sorry Joon.”

A satisfied smile come from his lips appear. She’s mine. Only mine. And no one touch what’s mine. Changsub said.

“It’s okay. There always next time.”

Chorong on the other side just smile and trying not to laugh. She know that Changsub is jealous and he heard everything. When they were talking and laughing together, Mr. Lee and the guest walk out from the room. Me, Irene stand up and with Joon look at Mr. Lee. Joon bow to his Boss. Chorong eyes was at the man who is standing behind Mr. Lee. She look at him and he look back.

God, he still look handsome and dashing as always. He cut his hair. I can even tell the different. I miss him. I miss that face so much. He look so good looking in his grey suit. Chorong said in her heart. Then Mr. Lee said “I’ll get going now Chorong. I’ll call you if there is anything I need.”

Chorong nod and said “Yes sir.” Then Mr. Lee and Suho walk away. Suho take a last glare at Chorong before walk with Mr. Lee.

While Mr. Lee was in the meeting, Chorong and Irene was talking to each other while doing their works. Then suddenly, Chorong phone beep. She open the text and read it.

MR. LEE TO CHORONG

Chorong, can you please bring the file that I give you last Friday. I need it now. Thank you.

Chorong walk to the cabinet and take out the file that Mr. Lee ask for and walk to the meeting room. She knock three time and walk in the room. She look at Suho but immediately look away to Mr. Lee. Suho was just looking at her make her uncomfortable.

Suho was just looking at her and adoring her. He hate her so much but he can’t resist that he still love her.

She still look beautiful as always. She even wear the same dress from our first date together. Her voice is still a melody to my ears. I still love her but the pain she give me make me hate her. But why can’t I throw away my feeling for her. Suho taught.

Chorong was wearing a blue print in white short sleeve sheath dress and Suho really like it if Chorong wear that dress.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496f62343534425f5050687a57413d3d2d3333373330303636352e3134383961643163616663663565383536343832303638383933302e6a7067

Then he realize that the people at the meeting room was looking at her. Having taught that other guy are eyeing on Chorong make him so damn mad. Since his in a meeting room, he need to control it.

After finish discussing with Mr. Lee, Chorong bow to Mr. Lee and the people in the meeting room and walk out.

The moment she close the door she felt relieve. She know that Suho was looking at her the whole time. He didn’t even move his eyes to anyone else.

After the meeting, Mr. Lee came back with Suho and told Chorong to make some coffee for both of them. Chorong nod and went to make two cup of coffee.

She walk in the room and place the two cup of coffee on the table and then walk out the room. Just after Chorong walk out, Suho take the coffee and drink it.

I miss her coffee so much. It’s still taste the same. Suho taught.

“You really like the coffee huh.” Mr. Lee ask.

Suho open his eyes and smile sheepishly.

“It’s okay. I understand. Chorong really make a good coffee. She even good at cooking to.”

I know uncle. She really is amazing. God! Suho you hate her. Then why are you thinking about her.

Suho just nod his head.

Then they continue talking about the business.