CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

Just like she promise, Chorong text Suho every 30 minutes saying that she’s fine and having fun and end it with love you.

Chorong, Namjoo and Irene is having lunch right now and having a small talk passing their times. Namjoo and Irene also became close with each other since the meet for the first time at the business dinner.

While they were talking, Irene said “Guys, I have something to say.”

Chorong and Namjoo look at her and ask together “What?”

She let out a long breath and said “Changsub ask me to marry him.”

Namjoo and Chorong were in shock. “What? When? What did you say?” Chorong ask.

“The night on your in-law anniversary and Namjoo engagement party. That’s why we were late. I was 50/50 at first, but then I say yes. Of course I will say yes since I love him to.” And show then the ring.

“Really? Congratulation. At last he proposes you. His been carrying the ring for so long.” Chorong said.

“Congratulation unnie and welcome to the family.” Namjoo said.

Irene smile and thank both of them. Then Chorong ask “So when is the day?”

“A month after Namjoo’s wedding. He wanted to wait his sweet cousin wedding first. He said that he wanted to get married in two week tempo, but then he thought that your getting married and he don’t want to stress his parents and himself. So he said let’s get married a month after your big day.”

“That stupid friend of mine. He can wait for making you as his girlfriend and propose you. But can’t wait to get married.”

“Well that Changsub oppa for you unnie. His like that since young.”

Namjoo, Irene and Chorong just laugh.

After done shopping everything for Namjoo wedding, they drive back and send Chorong to her house. Once they arrive, the hugs and say goodbye and drive away. Chorong walk in the house and saw Suho and Haneul was playing ball in the lawn.

Suho saw her and smile. He walks to her and kisses her cheek and asks “How was your day? And how is the baby?”

“I have fun. So much fun. The baby is good. Don’t worry.”

Suho look at the shopping beg Chorong was holding and ask “So what did you bought?”

“Something. I’ll show you later in the room.” Chorong whisper and wink.

Suho raised her eyebrow in shock. “Ohh, I can’t wait to see it.”

Chorong just laugh. Then she kneel down and look at Haneul “Hey champ. How was your day? Did you have fun with daddy?”

“Yes. We have so much fun. Daddy teaches me how to swim.”

“Really? So what did you have for lunch?”

Suho face change immediately and said “Haneul, why don’t you go inside and wait for us. Then we will have ice cream together.”

Chorong look at Suho and narrow her eyes. She knows Suho is hiding something.

“Wait, Haneul. Tell mommy what you had for lunch.”

“McDonald and pizza.”

Chorong let out a long breath and cool herself down. “Now go inside Haneul. We will be there.”

Haneul turn and run into the house. Chorong stand up and turn to look at Suho who was looking at her in guilt and his hand was rubbing his neck.

“McDonald and pizza. Wow, what a lunch for a 3 years old kid. Impressive Kim Jun Myeon. I though you gonna cook. You say you’ll cook so I don’t have to cook anything for both of you. No wonder they say don’t ever leave you kid alone with the father.”

“I’m sorry. I wanted to cook but I got lazy suddenly. The swimming tired me up. I’m sorry.”

“Both of you just have McDonald two days ago.”

“I know. I’m sorry.”

“Next time if I leave both of you alone, I’m so going to cook.”

“Don’t worry, there won’t be next time.” He said and pecks her lips and run in the house.

“There won’t be next time? What do you mean by that?” Chorong shout.

Then she walks in the house and saw Suho was sitting beside Haneul and having their ice cream. She put her handbag on the coffee table and her shopping bag and sit beside Haneul. Suho give her a spoon and they start to eat the ice cream.

Once they finish the ice cream, they continue watching the television and Haneul start to yawn. Chorong saw it and said “Are you sleepy, Haneul?”

Haneul nod his head cutely. Chorong smile and said “Then let’s go and sleep okay.”

“Let me do it. You go and take a shower.” Then he looks at Haneul and said “Let’s go son.”

“But daddy, I want to sleep mommy today.”

Suho let go of a long breath and nod “Okay. Let’s go.”

Suho carry Haneul up and Chorong take her handbag and shopping back and walk up stairs holding Suho’s hand.

Once the walk in Haneul room, Suho lie Haneul down and Chorong tug her under the blanket. She lie down beside Haneul and caressed Haneul hair just like how he like it. Haneul basically can’t sleep without her mother sense or someone caressing his hair. He will sleep by himself if his so tired.

Just a few minutes, Haneul fall asleep. Chorong kiss his forehead and Suho did the same. Then she stands up and walks out and straight into their room.

Chorong place her things on the cough and sit down. Her leg hurt with all the walking and the being pregnant. Suho sit beside her and said “Why don’t you go and take a long shower.”

Chorong nod and walk to the closet and take her towel and clothes she’s need to wear and walk to the bathroom. Taking a long hot shower, relieve all her tense. Once she was done, she dries herself and get change into her new nightgown that she just bought. Just looking at the gown makes her smile and blush. She didn’t know why make her bought that night gown. Since this pregnancy, she becomes her unusual self. Her hormones take a really big role in this.

She slips in the nightgown, and takes her red robe and ties it to cover her y red lingerie lace nightwear nightgown.

Then she walks out the bathroom and saw Suho was lying on the bed, shirtless just like usual. But today, in Chorong eyes, he looks extra hot and y.

Damn you hormones. Chorong curse herself.

Suho saw Chorong looking at her and smirk. “What are you looking at sweetheart?”

“Huh!” Chorong came into her sense and blush.

“Baby, you know all this is yours is isn’t it.” Suho said and smirks again. Chorong became redder. She turns around to hide her face. Suho laugh and walk to her and back hug her.

“Why are you blushing? Now let’s go to sleep.”

Chorong brave herself and turn. Then she said “Wait. I have something for you? A thank you gift.”

“What is it?” Suho ask and look at Chorong in question look.

Chorong bite her lips and whisper in Suho’s ear huskily “Open the robe to see it.”

Suho raised her eyebrown and look at Chorong in shock. And he did. He pulls the rope that was tied like a ribbon and it untied and revile what Chorong was wearing. When Suho saw that, he was shock. Again.

“Wow.” That’s all Suho able to say.

Chorong blush. Suddenly she felt shy, she was about to cover it back with the robe but Suho stop her.

“Don’t cover it. It’s my present and let me see it.” Suho walk near Chorong and pick her up in his arm and walk to the bed and lie her down on the bed.

“Do you know you look extra y with your pregnant belly.”

Chorong bite her lips and shook her head.

“Then let me show you how y you look.” He said in husky tone. He pulls Chorong’s lips from her teeth and kisses her lips deeply and passionately.