CHAPTER FIFTEEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

That evening, both of them got change to go to the beach. Suho got ready first and change into his swimming shorts. Then it was Chorong time to change. She walks out with her red swimming shorts and light pink long sleeve swimming shirt. When Suho saw what Chorong was wearing, he was kind of disappointed. Chorong look at Suho and said “Shall we go now?”

“Wait a minute.” Suho told her and walk to his luggage. He open it and take out a cream colour medium gift box, walk to Chorong and give her the box. Chorong take it and look at him wanting for an answer.

“I want you to change into this.”

He turn Chorong around and push her back into the bathroom and close the door. Chorong frown and open the box. She take it out and it was a one-piece black striped swimwear push up tankini. Chorong widen her eyes. She clear her trout and try to open the door but Suho was pushing the door from outside. Chorong was so frustrated and ask Suho from the toilet.

“Honey. You know I’m not gonna change into this.”

“Either you change into this or you’ll gonna stay inside the toilet until you decide to change into that.”

“Oh honey, please.”

“Nope. No compromise.”

“You being very pushy since we got married. And is just two days.”

“I don’t care. I’ll be waiting.”

Chorong let out a heavy sigh and said “Okay. Fine.”

She then change it into the swimsuit and tie sarong around her waist. When she was ready, she knock and tell Suho that she change. Suho taught that Chorong would be lying and ask her to give him her short and shirt for prove. He open a bit the door and ask for it. Chorong was so annoyed. He give it to Suho as prove. When he got the short and shirt, he was satisfied. He open the door and saw Chorong in the swimsuit. He was awe and his mouth was slightly apart. Then he grinned and walk near Chorong, tugged his hand around Chorong, pull her closer and whisper in her ear.

“You look so hot in this swim suit. I wonder how hot you will look in a bikini.”

Chorong widen her eyes in shock and start to blush. She push Suho away and said “Shut up Suho.” Make Suho laugh.

“Your blushing baby.”

“Really keep quiet Mr Kim Jun Myeon. And you ert.”

“Hey why are you calling me that?”

“How did you know my size and when did you bought this?”

“Well I hug you a lot before we got married.”

“Don’t lie.”

“Okay. I went shopping with Namjoo long ago. When Namjoo step in swim wears to buy her swim shirt, I saw this swimsuit and taught about you in this. So I call Namjoo and ask her if she know your size and god was helping because she said she know. So I tell her to ask for your size and pay for it.”

Chorong take a deep breath and let it out. Then ask “Can I know when you bought this did?”

“It was 2 month ago if I’m not mistaken.” Chorong widen because she was so shock and said “You ert Kim Jun Myeon. You imagine me in this swimsuit even before you propose me.” And hit his chest and stomp out the room.

Suho ran after Chorong and pull her arm.

“Why are you mad about baby?”

Chorong didn’t said anything. Well the truth is she didn’t know what to say. Suho was right. What is she mad about? Suho is her husband now. But her ego win and make Chorong push his arm from her arm try to walk again but Suho pull her back and ranked his arm around and pull her close enough. Their face was just an inch away.

“I’m sorry okay. Yes, I admit that I’m a ert. So please don’t be mad at me. I don’t like it. You make me worry.” Suho said it in a very apologetic face.

Chorong couldn’t stop herself from laugh when she look at Suho’s face, brush out the laugh and push Suho away. Suho frown and ask “Why are you laughing?”

“You should look at your face sweetheart. It’s so funny. Okay, you’re forgiven.” Then walk away.

“You naughty girl. You better ran and save your life hot stuff.”

Chorong immediately start to ran as faster as she can out from the house to the beach. Suho was able to catch her by her waist and pick her up and bring her to the water. Both of them had fun in the water.

After having fun at the beach, they walk back to the house to have shower. Both of them were hungry because of the swim and having fun at the beach, so they eat the food heartily. After the dinner, Chorong make some coffee for both of them and chill at the deck just like last night. After the coffee, Chorong felt so tired and sleep, so both of them walk straight to the room to sleep.

...

It’s time for them to go back to Korea after staying for almost a week there. Both of them had load of fun. Chorong was a bit sad to leave the place, since she like it here and her relationship with Mrs. Davis is closer now but she need to face the realities. Chorong have done her packing and now is helping Suho packing his back. Suho saw the sad face that appears on Chorong’s face. He stop packing and sit at the edge of the bed and pull Chorong in the between of his leg, wrap his hand around Chorong waist. Chorong hand automatically was tug behind Suho’s neck. Suho smile at her and asks “What is it darling? You don’t look happy.”

Chorong shook her head and said “Nothing.”

“Are you sure? I didn’t saw your smile at all today. Come on tell me?”

“Nothing. Really. Is just that heavy heart to leave this place?”

“We can stay longer if you want. I don’t mind.”

Chorong shook her head and said “Don’t. We need to go back. There is still some work that I didn’t complete and I need to finish it before I submit a resignation letter. What will dad and mom will think if we leave her longer. We extend enough our honeymoon.”

“Dad will understand. He won’t mind. And can you stop worry about what mom will think.”

“I can’t. You need to remember something husband. I’m not her choice daughter-in-law. I need to change her impression on me and show her that I’m not like what she thinks.”

“Okay then. Up to you then. We can always come back here.”

Chorong smile and nod her head. Then she said “Now let me go. We need to continue packing. We just leave on hour and 25 minutes.” looking at the clock.

“Not until you give a kiss.” And pout his lip.

Chorong cup his face and kiss it. The moment Chorong lips was on Suho’s lips, Suho lay back and pull her with him and turn to make her under him and him on top and lean kiss deeper. The broke the kiss because of the lack of the oxygen. Suho place his head on Chorong and smile.

“That was great.” Suho said.

Chorong smile and push him to the side. She stands up and fixes her hair and continues packing. Suho was just laying there, hand behind her head and look at Chorong. Chorong look at him and ask “What are you looking at?” still busy packing.

“Just looking at my beautiful wife packing my bag.”

Chorong just shook her head, smile and continue packing. When she was done, she closes the bag and zips it. She clamped her hand together and smile. “Done. Now what?”

“Now you come here and we continue our make out session.” Suho said and calling her with his finger.

Chorong make and annoying smile and said “No. Now I’m going to take shower and ready and you need to send this bag down.”

“Why don’t we get shower together and then walk down together. We can save our time. Anyway we have still had these clothes to pack inside the bag.”

“No. If you forget, let me tell you something mister. We still have hand luggage to put our dirty clothes. And taking shower with you is a big no. We have plane to catch.” Chorong turn her heels around and ran into the toilet as fast she can.

After both of them got ready, Chorong put her and Suho’s dirty clothes in the hand luggage and then zips it. Then they make sure that nothing left behind, and down hand in hand. Suho give the bag to the driver to place it in the boot and open the door for Chorong to get in.