CHAPTER THIRTEEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

They were in Suho’s private plane on their way to The Kim’s Private Island. The moment Chorong step in the plane, she start to yawn. She was so sleepy since she didn’t get to sleep properly last night because of worried. Suho saw that Chorong yawn for a few times now and he felt pity.

“Baby, you look so sleepy. Why don’t you go to sleep in the room? It have a comfortable bed.”

Chorong look at Suho and ask “Can I?”

“Your my wife now Chorong. Of course, you can. Now go.”

“Thank you.” Chorong kiss Suho’s cheek and walk to the room.

The moment she put her head down, she felt asleep instantly. After a few minutes, Suho walk in and saw Chorong was sleeping soundly. Suho put his jacket on the couch that was in the room and walk to Chorong. He move the hair from Chorong’s face and kiss her temple. Then he lay beside Chorong and hugs her tightly.

...

When they arrive at the place, it was already night. Since they already have dinner in the plane, they went straight to the house. The moment when the driver open the car door for Chorong and Suho when they arrive at the home, Chorong was fascinated by the view. She look at Suho who was back hugging her and said “The view is so beautiful and breathe taking. I love it.”

“Come. Let’s go inside and freshen up. It’s was a long ride.”

Chorong nod her head and then they walk into the house. Before the walk in the room, Suho stop Chorong and said “Now the Kim’s family tradition?”

Chorong frown and ask “What tradition?”

Suho smile and pick her up in his arm. Chorong startle and her hand automatically embracing behind Suho’s neck. Suho look at Chorong and saw she was blushing.

“My wife is blushing. You need to get to use with this now wife.” Then he walk into the room and place Chorong on the bed and Suho went on top of her and hold Chorong hand on top of her head. Chorong eyes were wide open because of shock and said “Suho.”

“Shhhh!” Suho said and move Chorong hair, which was blocking her face. He cupped Chorong’s cheek with his other hand and rubbed her lips with his thumb.

“You are so attempting even in your jeans and loose t-shirt. How do you do that hot stuff?”

Chorong start to blush. Then she places her hand on Suho’s chest and slightly pushes him and said “Move Suho. You said we need to fresh up.”

“Well since I like this position now, I don’t want to. And I told you not to call me Suho, honey.”

“Well I don’t know yet but I just do like you. Call you anything using my mood. Just like now, I’m feeling uncomfortable, so please move captain.”

“Oh! Captain. I like it. Then let me be your captain then.”

“No Suho.” Chorong shout and push him from on top of her that make Suho roll over the other side. Chorong quickly stand up and ran to the bathroom to take the shower.

“You just wait later Mrs. Kim Chorong.”

Chorong was still laughing inside the bathroom. After taking shower, Chorong remember that she didn’t bring any of her clothes with her in the toilet. She wraps her body with the towel and call Suho’s name to make sure if he is in the bedroom or not.

“Love. Are you outside?”

There’s no answer. So Chorong call again to make sure “Suho honey, are you out there?”

But still no answer. So Chorong open the door and peek through the door to see and didn’t saw Suho. She was sure that Suho wasn’t in the room, she walk out from the bathroom with just a towel around her body. When she was out, she almost shouted because she saw Suho. But she covers it with her hand because Suho was sleeping. She walks to her bag slowly so that she won’t make any noise that wake Suho up. When she got change, and walk to Suho to wake him up but she couldn’t because Suho was sleeping so soundly and he look so tired. She kisses Suho’s cheek and walks out from the room and went down and went to the kitchen to make some coffee or tea.

When the she was done with the coffee, she walk out to the deck with coffee in her hand and look at the fascinating beach scenery. The wind was not so strong but cools enough. When she was, so into looking the view, Suho came and back hug her and wrap him and Chorong together in a duvet. He kisses Chorong’s cheek. Then he place his chin on Chorong’s shoulder and said “What are you doing out here alone in the dark? And why didn’t you wake me up?”

“Just enjoying the beautiful scenery. I didn’t want to disturb you. You look so tired that’s why. Did you already have your shower?”

“Not yet. Didn’t feel like it yet.”

Chorong smile put her palm on Suho’s cheek and said “Why don’t you go and have shower and I’ll make you some coffee.”

“Okay then. As you wish madam.” Suho kiss her cheek again and walk away to the bedroom again to take shower.

When Suho went away, Chorong walk inside and to the kitchen to make some coffee for him.

Then she bring the two cups of coffee out back to the deck and saw Suho was there already sitting at the chair that was place at the deck. Chorong give one cup to Suho and was about to sit at the chair beside him, when Suho hold Chorong arm and said “Come here.” And pull her and make Chorong sit on her lap. Chorong sit on Suho’s lap, legs close together and Suho ranked his arm around Chorong’s waist and his other hand was on Chorong’s bare thighs.

“Honey, can I ask you to do something for me?”

Chorong who was looking at the scenery, move to look at Suho and ask “What is it?”

“Can you stop working now?”

“What do you mean? You want me to stop work?”

“Yes. I want you too. Please.”

“But why?”

“I can take care of you. I don’t want you to work. Just stay home like mom.”

“I don’t want to.”

“But why. I can take care of you.”

Let out a sigh and said “You don’t understand do you. Sweetheart, your mom think I’m married you because of the money. If I stop working, she’ll think that I really marry because of your money and I don’t that to happen. Anyway I’ll be bored staying at home.”

“I know baby, but please for me. I’ll explain to mom. You don’t need to worry about that. And about getting bored, you won’t. You can go to shopping like mom or you can call Namjoo to be company you.”

“Please Suho, just let me work. When I think is time for me to stop, I’ll stop working.”

“No. I want you to stop now and just be my wife.”

“Honey, I don’t want to fight and talk about this. Let just have fun.”

“We need to short this out sweetheart. Please. If you love me stop working.”

“Suho, you know I love you. But I can’t. I love my job and I’m not use to stay at home and do nothing.”

“Do you love me more or your job?” Suho ask.

Chorong smile and said “Of course I love you more.”

“Then stop working. You know you are one different woman. Ever girls want to stop working if they have a rich husband like me.”

Chorong let out a heavy breath and said “Okay! Fine! You win. I’ll do what you want. I’ll stop working. But next month. Let me just work until the end of this month.”

Suho grinned and said “Okay. Thank you. I love you so much.” Then kiss her lips.

Chorong just smile and turn her face to look back at the scenery.

“Hey honey. You know what?” Suho ask nuzzle his nose on Chorong’s neck make Chorong shiver.

Chorong said without looking at him “What?”

He move closer to her ears and said in his husky and seductive voice, “You look hot in your PJ. It’s the same PJ when I saw you for the first time.” Chorong choke the coffee she was drinking.

By the voice, Chorong know what Suho mean. She turns her face in shock to look at Suho who was already smirking. Then Suho place his cup on the table, and then take Chorong’s cup and put it on the table and pick Chorong up and walk inside the house, up the stairs and into the room. He place Chorong on the bed, take off his t-shirt. When Chorong saw his body, she was in overawed and starts to blush. Suho walk closer and laid directly on top of her. He cupped Chorong’s cheek with his one hand and kisses her. The smooth and gentle kiss change to passionate and deep kiss. Then he bite Chorong’s lower lips make Chorong moan. He taste her blood “How come even your blood taste sweet Chorong.” Then he kiss her again and move to her cheek, then chin, and neck until he found Chorong’s weak point when Chorong let out soft moan. He takes Chorong’s hand and places it around his neck. Suho’s hand then slip under Chorong’s t-shirt and said “Your skin are so sweet honey.” And continue kissing her lower. Then the night went by with them making love.

When he pull over, he bring Chorong with him in his arm. Chorong place her head on his chest.

“Thank you baby for being mine. I love you.” Suho said.

Chorong snuggle closer to him and said “I love you too.”