EPILOGUE 2

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

16 YEARS LATER

"Mommy!" Hana call her Chorong right after she walk in the house.

"Yes, princess. What is it? I'm in the kitchen."

Hana walk in the kitchen and hug Chorong. Chorong frown and asks "What happen princess?"

"I hate Haneul oppa and Ha Jun oppa."

"What? Why?"

"Haneul oppa and Ha Jun oppa scold the guy that I always talk to and said that not to even think to come near me."

"They did that. Why?"

"I don't know. Mommy, for the first time I like a person and oppa ruin that to. I hate them."

The Haneul and Ha Jun walk in the kitchen and Chorong look at him.

"Mommy, he was about to kiss Hana." Ha Jun said.

"So. I don't see any wrong with that. Haneul, what were you doing at Hana and Ha Jun school?" Chorong said.

"Ha Jun call me and said that a guy is following and always be with Hana. I need to know who he is and why is he disturbing our princess."

Then Suho walk in the kitchen and ask "What happen here? Why do I hear your mother scolding you?"

"Your son went and scold a guy that Hana like and told him not to disturb her anymore." Chorong said.

Suho look at Haneul and Ha Jun and smile "Good job son."

"Suho." Chorong shout.

"Not you too, daddy." Hana said.

"What? She's a school student. She should focus on her studies. Not dating. What Haneul and Ha Jun did was a good thing. We don't even know who this guy is and what his like."

Hana pull away from Chorong arm and turn. Then she said "I hate you guys. Only mom understands me. And the guy is someone you know. It's Ji Hoon. Leo uncle and Eun Jung aunty son." And run away to her room.

Suho was in shock. "What?"

Chorong look at her husband and son angrily.

"Both of you are grounded. In your room now." Chorong told her sons.

"Mommy!"

"Now!"

Haneul and Ha Jun turn and walk away to their room.

Chorong fold her arm on her stomach and said "And you mister, what was that about. Your daughter is 16 years old. Every 16 year old girl date and have crush."

"Yeah, I know. But Chrorong you know Hana's condition. We almost lost her. And Leo's son. So not going to happen. Why must his son? Can't she find another guy?"

"Suho, I know your worry because she was born premature and we almost lost her. But this is not the way. Until when do you plan to trammel her?

"Maybe forever."

"Kim Jun Myeon!"

"Sorry."

"And I know Leo's son. We know him. His okay and I can't think anyone as good as him for our Hana."

"Suho, let her be. That's life. I dated when I was 16. So what is the problem with our daughter dating when she's 16?"

"I don't know sweetheart. I'm scared. I don't want to see our daughter to get hurt."

"That's life Suho. People get hurt. I don't want that to happen to our daughter to. But Suho, let her live her life. She deserves it."

Suho sigh. There is right in Chorong's word. He walks and pulls Chorong in his arm and hugs her tightly.

"Your right. I'm just being protective. She has her life and I need to let her live her life. She needs to know what life is."

Chorong hug him back and said "Thank you for understanding. Now go and get ready. The party will start in 4 hours."

Suho pull from hug and kiss her lips and said "Happy Anniversary sweetheart."

Chorong smile and said "Happy Anniversary Honey. I love you."

"I love you too. So much." Suho said and kiss her lips again.

The broke when they heard their son said "Ohw. Mommy, daddy. Can you stop that?"

Suho and Chorong chuckle and look at Haneul and Suho said "Shut up son. It's my house. I'll kiss your mother where ever I want. And once you have your own girl that you love, you'll understand."

Chorong just laugh. Suho kiss her forehead for the last time before walk away.

Chorong look at Haneul and ask "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to get ready?"

"I just want to say sorry mommy."

Chorong raised her eyebrow and ask "For what?"

"For being a very possessive brother to Hana. I shouldn't act like that and as a big brother I need to support her. And sorry for going against you earlier."

Chorong walk to Haneul with a smile on her face and hug him. "Son, sometime mother make a mistake to. But just now it was too much." Chorong pull from the hug and look at him. Then she continue "I know you and Ha Jun love Hana so much and just want to protect her. But she's a grown up now and healthy. We almost lost her; we don't want to lose her again."

Haneul shock his head.

"And about apologizing, I think you should say sorry to her. Not me."

"Your right, mom." Haneul hug her again and kiss her cheek once they pull from the hug.

Chorong smile sweetly and tell him to get ready.

Once Chorong was done with her work in the kitchen, she walks upstairs and straight in the room. When she enters in the room Suho was all dress up. She smile look at Suho and Suho did the same.

"You look tired." Suho said walking to her.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired because I was preparing the food."

"I told you to just hire a chef."

"You know I like to cook isn't it. And we only are inviting our close friends and family. That's all. I like it if the eat the food that I cook."

Suho smile and kiss her forehead. Then Chorong pull from the hug and said that she needs to shower. She then walks to the bathroom and take a long cold shower and she felt relax.

Once she was done, she walks out and wears a dress for tonight it was a beautiful light green plunging V neck lace evening dress

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6842745f4f523864786b666774413d3d2d3335373934303137322e313439386264303534633962663438383333353330303735373933362e6a7067

Then she wears back the necklace that Suho give her and apply a very simple makeup. When she satisfied with herself, she walks out from the closet and there was Suho waiting for her. She smiles at him and ask "So how do I look?"

"Beautiful like always." Suho said and kiss her forehead. "Shall we go now? Everyone is here."

Chorong nod her head and both of them walk down holding hands.

Once the reach the ground floor, everyone look at them and smile. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim walk to them, congrats them for their wedding anniversary and hug them. They thank them and walk to the dining room. Then they start to eat.

After dinner, the wall back to hall.

Suho who was sitting beside Chorong on the stool at their bar, stand up and extend his hand ask Chorong for a dance. Chorong take Suho's hand happily and walk to the dance floor and start dancing.

Suho look at Chorong and Chorong did the same. Their eyes meet and they look so happy. It's been 22 years of their wedding anniversary but the still look at each other as if they just meet and fall in love.

"I love you so much Mrs. Kim Chorong."

"I love you too, Mr. Kim Jun Myeon."

"Thank you for coming in my life and give me three beautiful kids and give me my small happy family."

"No. Thank YOU, for coming in my life and give me a happy family that I always dream of." Chorong said and peck Suho's lips.

Suho smile and kiss her lips again. This time with full of love and passion. They didn't bother that people was looking at them. They are just happy in their own world now.

***

Life was hard for both of them earlier, but love toward each other keep them close and bring them back together. Love keeps them alive. Love keeps them strong. With two boys and a girl, a gift from god makes them happier.

Chorong never thought in her life that she will be this happy. Having her own small family and loving in-law. Yes, in their early stage of marriage, her mother-in-law hates her, but after years, everything short out and they are so close. So close, that people who don't know them though Chorong was her daughter and Suho was the son-in-law.

While Suho never thought he will ever find a true love. A love that keep her alive and happy. He always thought he will die single since he never interested in getting married or having any relationship with any girl before Chorong. He always thought that all girls out there just wanted to be with him just because of his money. Then Chorong came in his life. Just one look at Chorong, he knows she's the one. He can't get rid of Chorong in his mind and heart. She was different in his eyes. Chorong wasn't like the girls he knows. She different in every way. She was so damn perfect in his eyes. She never believes she will find a true love like how his dad and mom find each other.

Well everyone have their own story and drama. Suho and Chorong have it too. But what they learn is status and obstacle is not a big problem if love is there. Love does require sacrifice but it's worth it. There always something good and happy waits at the end of sacrifice.

THE END

**********************************

Done! At last the story is finish. It's sad but still I'm happy that I was able to finish this story. Thank you so much for staying, being patient, voting, comment and most important is for reading and loving my story. I know it was kind of boring and cliche story, but you guys still read it. You guys rock and I love you guys so much.

Wait for my next surong story and maybe an exopink member in one story.

xoxoxoxoxo