CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

In the room, after taking shower, Chorong walk out the bathroom. When she step out from the bathroom, Suho pull her and lock her in his arm. Chorong was startle and ask “What is it Suho?”

“We need to talk about the truth at the terrace earlier.”

“Can’t we talk about it tomorrow. I’m tired.”

“Nope. We need to talk about this now. Now tell me why were you thinking about running away?”

Chorong bit her lips and then wet it with her lips. Then she said “I was scared.”

“Scared? About what?”

“I don’t know. I taught I won’t able to be a good wife. You would hate me after marriage because I wasn’t like what you expected. Your mom hate me and I was scared that she would hate me forever. You know what I mean isn’t it about your other.”

“First, you are a good wife for me. even we are just married for 9 days, I know you are a good wife and will always be. Second, I won’t hate. I will never hate you baby. I was happy with you and I didn’t expect anything from you. I just want you as my wife. However, you were the one surprise me more. And last, mom will love you one day. I know that and I believe in that. So forget about mom hate you. Okay.” Then he pull Chorong in his arm closer and hug her tightly and kiss her head as telling her that to believe it. Chorong wrap her hand around Suho torso and hug him. Then he pull her away from the hugs and ask “Now the next truth.”

Chorong frown and said “Well everyone watch the movie.”

“No it’s not about the movie. It’s about the guy you call hot. Tell me who is hotter. Me or him.”

“Ow! A very hard question to answer.” And start to think about it.

“Your hesitation about this. Really Chorong. You shouldn’t hesitate about this.” Suho said in shock.

“I think Jamie Dornan is hotter.” Chorong answer just to .

Suho laugh slightly and said “This girl need punishment.” Then he pick up Chorong in his arm and drop her on the bed make Chorong shout. Then she cover . Suho then crawl on top of her and grab her wrist on top her head.

“Now tell me who is hotter.”

“Still Jamie Dornan.” And grin. Then Suho kiss her on the lips. It was like punishment kiss. Then he pull and ask again “Now who’s hotter?”

Chorong laugh and said “Of course my husband. It always been my husband. I was just teasing you.”

Suho grin and said “Naughty girl.” And flick her index finger on Chorong nose.

“Now you tell me. 10 or maybe more girlfriends.”

“Namjoo is lying. I didn’t have any. Well maybe 2 or 3 in school and 2 in college.”

Chorong was jealous and turn so that Suho was under her. Suho grin and say “Oh my girl being really naughty. I like it.”

“Shut up. Now tell me the truth. How many?” Chorong say narrow her eyes.

Suho turn again so that Chorong was under him again and said “That’s the truth baby. I told you before. I did have two if not mistaken but nothing serious. Now I only have one and that is you.” then kiss her lips again. Then the kiss turn to a passion one. He move from her lips to her chin and then neck. He it and kiss it make Chorong moan. Then Chorong ask “Baby.”

“Hmm.” Suho answer.

“Did you by any chance sleep with them.”

Suho stop kissing her and look her in the eyes and say “No. It was just a date baby. So don’t ever think like that. You are the only girl I sleep with. Understand. They are my ex-girlfriend.”

Chorong nod her head and smile. Suho smile and kiss her lips again. When they start to be steamy, Chorong say “Honey, we have guest today.”

“I know. Don’t worry. The room is sound proof.” And continue kissing her

And the night goes by.

***

 

Chorong wake up because the alarm from her phone rings. She wake up and switch it off. She rub her face using her palm and then look at Suho. He was still deep in his sleep. She moves his hand from her waist, pick up Suho’s t-shirt that was on the floor and wear it. Then she move the duvet from her body and walk to the toilet slowly. She takes a long shower and then walks out just wrap with towel. She walks to the walk in closet and takes out multicolour striped sleeveless shift dress and wears it. She walks to the full-length mirror and brushes her hair and tie it into ponytail. Then she takes a last look in the mirror and was happy. When she was about to walk away, she saw something on her neck. She moves closer to the mirror to take a look and she saw hickeys. She sighs and went to her dressing table to take concealer and walk back to the mirror to apply it. She was cursing Suho in her mind because of the hickeys while applying the concealer on her neck and shoulder. When she was done, she place back the concealer and walk out the closet and look at Suho who is still sleeping. She let him be and walk down to start making breakfast.

 

While she was making breakfast, Namjoo and Yoo Jung came and greet her good morning. She smile and greet back. Namjoo ask “Is there anything we can do?”

“Why don’t you help me arrange the table? And Yoo Jung ah can you help me with get ready the side dish.”

“Sure.” Both of them said together.

When both of them done with their courses, they ask permission to go to the room to shower. Chorong nod her head. When she was done with the breakfast, she start making coffee using the coffee maker and gets the juice ready.

Suho in the other side, wake up and realize that Chorong was not beside him. He stands up and walk straight to the bathroom. After shower and get ready, just when she was about to open the door, Chorong open it from the outside and bang Suho’s head with the door.

“OUCH!” Suho shout in pain and rub her forehead.

Chorong was shock and walk in rush and again bang Suho’s head with the door make Suho shout again.

 

Chorong walk to Suho and rub his head “Sorry...sorry...sorry. I didn’t know you were awake. I’m so sorry.” Chorong said it in her apologetic voice.”

Suho smile and said “It’s okay. I’m fine. It’s just a bang.”

“I’m sorry.” Chorong apologize again.

Suho look at her, smile and said “I’m really fine. So don’t worry. Anyway why are you here?”

“I taught you didn’t wake up yet. So I come to wake you up.”

“Well I’m awake and I have shower. Let’s go and have breakfast.” Then Suho stop and look at Chorong. He frowns and asks “Baby, if I’m not mistaken, I leave a mark on your neck and shoulder. Why can’t I see it?” and scratch his not itchy head.

Chorong just smile at him. “Forget it.”

Suho just nod and start to walk out the door holding Chorong’s hand.

Then Chorong saw something and stop him. “Suho, wait. Let’s go to the closet first.”

“Why? You didn’t like what I wear.”

“No. You look good. Just follow me first.”

Suho nod and follow her to the closet. Chorong stop right in front of her dressing table and take out concealer. Suho frown and ask “What is that?”

“It’s a concealer.”

“And why is that for?”

“It’s a makeup.”

“And why do I need that?”

“Just keep quiet Suho.”

“Tell me first. I’m not gonna just let you apply that on me?”

Chorong bite her lower lips and then she said with her eyes close because she was shy. “Because there are hickeys on your neck.” She says it in one go.

He smile and look at Chorong who was looking at her feet and smile. He lit up her chin and smile.

“Just because of this. I don’t mind. I already know about this when after the shower. I don’t mind.”

“So you plan to go down without covering it.” Chorong ask. Suho just nod his head.

“they will talk about this.”

Suho smile and said “Let them talk then. Everyone know I’m yours and you’re mine. So I don’t bother. So you cover yours with this.”

Chorong was just able to nod her head.

“Are you ashamed with me baby.” Suho ask. He was a bit disappointed because Chorong cover his love bite but he understands that she is a girl and her friends are here.

“No I’m not. Of course I’m not.” Chorong said immediately.

Suho chuckle and said “It’s okay. I understand. But I don’t want to cover it. So let it be. Shall we go and have breakfast. I’m starving.”

“Are you sure you don’t to apply this?”

“Yes. Very sure. Now let’s go.” Suho take the concealer, put it on the table and walk out the closet pulling Chorong hand.

When they arrive at the dining table, everyone was already there waiting for them. They say good morning to each other. Then Chorong walk to the kitchen to take the soup. Suho on the other side went to site. He takes a place beside Jinyoung and Kyungsoo. Jinyoung and Kyungsoo saw the hickeys and look at each other. They were trying to control their laugh. Suho look at both of his best friend and ask “What happen?”

Jinyoung and Kyungsoo shook their head. Jinyoung let out a soft chuckle and said “Nothing.”

Then Chorong place the soup in the middle of the table and sit beside Namjoo and Yoo Jung. Jinyoung move closer to Yoo Jung and whisper at her “Bubble, try looking at Chorong’s neck. Is there anything you that are suspicious? Try not to look so obvious.”

Yoo Jung looks at him with frown and then looks at Chorong’s neck without getting caught. Then she saw something and immediately say to Chorong “babe, there’s something on your neck. Did you shower properly?” Yoo Jung said and moves her hand near to Chorong’s neck.

Chorong widen her eyes because of shock and push Yoo Jung hand away and said “It’s nothing. I’ll going to the bathroom to check it.”

“Why bother. Come, let me just do it for you.”

Chorong smile showing her white teeth and said “It’s okay. You guys continue eating. I’ll be back.”

Then she ran toward her room and Suho follow her.

Jinyoung and Kyungsoo on the other side already start to laugh. Yoo Jung and Namjoo look at them with weird face. Then Yoo Jung asks “What happen?”

“Yes what happen? Why are you guys laughing?” Namjoo ask.

“Did you guys see anything on Suho’s neck?”

Both of them shook their head. Then Kyungsoo said “Hickeys.”

Namjoo and Yoo Jung chuckle. “Really? So means the things that on Chorong neck was a concealer. Oh My God! She must be really same right now.” Yoo Jung said.

“I felt sorry for unnie. Jinyoung oppa, you shouldn’t do that. She must feel so shy now.” But the truth is Namjoo also wanted to laugh but she covers it by covering with the back of her hand.

“Namjoo if you want to laugh, just laugh. Because I know you are not that innocent.” Jinyoung said.

Just then, Namjoo burst into laugh. Kyungsoo was just looking at her. Her laugh really charms his heart. She felt something toward Namjoo. The feeling that he was trying to prevent from.

In the room, Chorong walk straight to the closet to look at the mirror. She sits on the dressing table chair and covers her face. Tears were falling from her eyes. She didn’t know why she was cry but she was shy for sure. Suho who was just looking from the door, walk in to her and hold her shoulder and said “Sweetheart, look at me please.”

Chorong move her hand from her face and look at Suho from the mirror. Suho smile at her and said “Now turn. I need to look at you.”

Chorong listen to him. She turns around still on the chair. Suho kneel down and cupped her face and wipe her tears.

“I’m sorry.”

Chorong look into his eyes and ask “Why are you saying sorry? It’s not your fault.”

“But still. I should listen to you and cover this.”

“It’s not your fault.”

“Now please stop crying. I promise your family that I won’t make you cry. So stop crying and give me your sweet smile.”

Chorong smile at Suho that make Suho smile back. “That’s my girl. Now let’s go and have breakfast.”

Chorong nod her head and stand up. Before walking out from the room, Suho stop her and said “Honey, I forget to say something to you today.”

Chorong look and ask “what’s that?”

“I love you so much.”

Chorong smile shyly and said “I love you too.”

Then they walk down holding hand.

Namjoo, Yoo Jung, Jinyoung and Kyungsoo look at them walking down the stairs. Then they look at each other and smile. Then Namjoo said slowly enough just for the four of the to listen “Don’t say anything. Act normal. Especially you Jinyoung oppa.”

“Why me?”

“I have to agree with Namjoo. Behave and don’t say anything.” Yoo Jung said.

When they take their sit back, Namjoo ask pretending that she didn’t know anything.

“What happen unnie? Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.” And smile to Namjoo confirming that she’s fine.