JiCheol's Dumpster #4

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cheol, why?[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: College AU || Notes: Ah, despite the cute fluffy Jicheol moment in SG FM yesterday, I found broken JiCheol in my draft so I decided to release this one first before writing a fluffy JiCheol later. This is more on Jihoon POV. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Cheol, why?" Jihoon stared at the elder. Both of them stood face to face. The eyes matched and Jihoon tried to search for an answer from those clear eyes. Seungcheol looked down the second later, saying nothing. "Cheol hyung..."

“I’m sorry Jihoon ah. But I…him- I’m sorry Jihoon.” Jihoon harshly wiped his tears, getting a bit angry.

“But hyung! He’s my best friend. You shouldn’t- I can’t lose you, or even him!” Jihoon started to sob. He fell on his knees, crying painfully for the betrayal in front of him right now. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to be this way Jihoon ah. I loved you, I love you so much. But I don’t know how…and I…love him more…”

“Enough, hyung. Enough. You just hurt my heart so deep…you bring me to feel a betrayal from you, from my own best friend. Choi Seungcheol, for god’s sake, Kwon Soonyoung is my best friend and you did this?! You’re too much hyung…” Jihoon sent a glare and collected himself, standing up. He bit his lips hard, trying to stop his tears. “ you.” Jihoon threw a punch and left without Seungcheol was able to react.

Jihoon walked away fast, away from the scene. While his legs brought him across the art building hallway, he encountered his best friend. Ex-best friend, Jihoon corrected. “Jihoon…”

“Don’t call my name. We’re not friend anymore when you accepted his love. Now, go to your new lover. Treat him well so he won’t fall for your best friend next time. Perhaps you should refrain him from seeing Wonwoo.” Jihoon spat the venom inside his words and walked passing his ex-best friend.

“Jihoon, wait. I-”

“Leave me alone, Soonyoung! I can’t forgive you at all. Go away; don’t come after me if you want me to spare your life. I’m dead serious Kwon Soonyoung.” Soonyoung bit his lips, clenching his fist which trying to catch Jihoon’s wrist. Jihoon walked in faster step leaving. Soonyoung just watched over his best friend’s step, in guilt and deep sorrow.

Jihoon threw himself onto the bed once he reached the college’s dorm. His roommate, Mingyu turned when he heard squeak. “Jihoon hyung, are you alright?” Jihoon didn’t answer but Mingyu heard the sobs and sniffles. The younger wrinkled and got up from his seat. “Jihoon hyung.”

“Leave me alone, Mingyu.” Jihoon said muffled. Mingyu stopped next to the bed.

“But you look like you need someone hyung.” Jihoon shook his head.

“I’m fine.”

“Hyung, did someone hurt you?” Mingyu asked.

“Just leave me alone.”

“Or someone break something precious to you?” Mingyu kept asking. Jihoon gritted his teeth and harshly turned.

“I said leave me alone!” Jihoon shouted. Mingyu stared at his hyung, a bit startled with the shout. But he didn’t back out but instead wiped Jihoon’s wet cheeks dry and ruffled Jihoon’s hair comfortingly.

“You definitely need someone, Jihoon hyung.” Mingyu said as he sat on Jihoon’s bed. The touches made Jihoon felt a bit better, as if he was comforted by family warmth. Mingyu opened his arms, beckoning the elder into his hug. Jihoon didn’t know how or even if he could think straight, he just threw himself into Mingyu’s arms and cried even more. Mingyu exhaled and rubbed Jihoon’s back. “I know this is bound to happen…he breaks your heart, how could he?” Jihoon just kept crying even though he was curious over Mingyu’s words. “Cry it all, I will be here, hyung. I will help you to get over him. He didn’t deserve you, you deserve better. And you have me, so don’t think about your so called best friend. Soonyoung hyung is a . And Seungcheol hyung is the worst.”

 

 

The next day, Mingyu had volunteered to walk Jihoon from their dorm to the elder’s class. Mingyu wasn’t in the same major, not even the same building but still he wanted to protect the heartbroken fragile Lee Jihoon so he’s willing to do that. What he worried was all Jihoon’s classes had Soonyoung and few with Seungcheol as well. Mingyu seriously can’t let his hyung suffer all alone so he tried to get some help. From his closed senior in high school, Yoon Jeonghan who coincidently had the same class as Jihoon.

Jeonghan saw Mingyu and Jihoon who walked in tow behind the lanky junior of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter