JiCheol's Dumpster #3

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]One and Only Choi Jihoon[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Because I full mood of JiCheol today, heeee, I hope you won't mind. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon stood up and stretched his back. Sitting down for too long finishing his new song surely gave him a sore back. The small guy turned to his phone when he heard a vibration. He peeked over and picked it up as he slid the green button to the left.  “Hey.”

“Are you still in the studio?”

“Em, just finish my song. Where are you?” Jihoon packed his stuff into his back pack while holding his phone closed to his ear.

“Just arrive at the company after the schedule. Are you ready to go home then? Please say yes, you’re staying there for two days already.” Jihoon let out a chuckle. He bet the caller was pouting on the other side. The small guy zipped his bag and took his jacket.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I need some air too.”

“You’re working too hard you know.”

“It’s for us, Cheol.” The person on the other line sighed.

“How to make you stop thinking that you’re responsible solely for Seventeen?”

“Cheol.”

“I saw your latest song.” Jihoon wrinkled.

“What? Wait, when you did-”

“Remember I have a meeting with daepyonim yesterday for the concert? I told you, Ji.”

Jihoon was remembering. He was a bit sure that he saw the message telling him that. “Oh yeah. He showed you that?”

“Yeah.” Jihoon turned when he heard the voice. He didn’t notice the studio’s door was opened from outside. The familiar built stepped in with a light smile. “I miss you.” Jihoon mirrored the same smile.

“Me too I guess?” Seungcheol pouted and halted his step from closing their distant. Jihoon chuckled and stepped forward, hugging Seungcheol in the process. The elder sighed and hugged the smaller, tightly.

“You’re meanie.”

“Shut up.” Jihoon said as he giggled. Seungcheol leaned his face into Jihoon’s shoulder. “Aren’t you tired from schedule?”

“Not much because I miss you like hell.” Jihoon smiled happily. “Now, back to the topic. Jihoonie.”

“Nah, I don’t want your nag.” Jihoon said as he loosened the hug. Seungcheol stared at him.

“But I want to say something.” Jihoon stared at him back.

“What?” Seungcheol leaned in and gave a peck.

“You’re never a dust, you’re a light. The light of my life.” Jihoon grimaced.

“Eww, now I want to take back my word. You can nag at me instead of those cheesy- eww.” Seungcheol laughed.

“You like it, baby.”

“Cheol.” Seungcheol smiled and leaned in again. Jihoon startled as it was too quick. He felt his knees buckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter