WonShua's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Adore U[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU || Notes: wonshua's request. It's a remake over my previous story, hope you enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]It had been a while that Wonwoo kept his eyes on the theater club president. If he had to count from the first time, it was since the last summer festival camp (the last week of the holiday). So, it had been two months already. Each year, Pledis high, his school will arrange a festival where the school is open for everybody to come and play at the booth open by each clubs in the school. And at the last night of the two-day open days, there will be a talent night and all the school clubs are required to send a team to do the performance.

Wonwoo still remembered that night.

He was left alone at the counter as his two friends were missing, he didn’t want to care where did the two idiots had gone to – probably up each other face, he bet.

His eyes wandered around. The performance was soon to start. He was lucky he got excluded from performing this year as his basketball club got new people to show their talent (or more likely his captain forced the freshmen to do it on their club’s behalf, that cruel Choi-captain).

The girls were cheering as the hot student council president stood behind the podium. He lifted the microphone and spoke. The girls swooned over his voice. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, knowing that the president had that effect to everyone. Despite his cold face and stern look, his voice was soft but strict in a way you can be intimidated to it. The president announced the performance was starting and Wonwoo set his eyes lazily to the stage, quite not knowing what else to do as his two stupid friends wasn’t there.

One after one performance done and the girls went crazy by each of the cool performance. Wonwoo admitted that this year most of the representatives were freshmen and yet they’re so talent in dancing and singing. Wonwoo found himself clapping a bit for his team thou. His clubs chose to showcase a hip hop dance and Wonwoo liked it so much.

His ears heard the last performance had come. Wonwoo turned around and noticed his friends didn’t come back yet. He rolled his eyes to remember that he was there because of the two and yet they’re missing during the whole time. Wonwoo huffed and turned back to the stage as audience were clapping for the most anticipated performance every year. The theater club.

Wonwoo didn’t know why but it was a tradition. Their club will be the last to perform as the closing stage and yet people had say that they’re always the best. Wonwoo didn’t get to see it last year because his clubs went out for some food right after their performance. His best friend (one of the two he did mention this entire long), Soonyoung fed him up with some information that the theater club did different type of performance each year. They were on their rise since last two years where their president was changed and to people’s shock; he was a first year student at that time. People always had him in their talks, praising his talent in singing also acting and as well as being so creative to create such a cool performance.

The stage became dark as Wonwoo was in his thought. He fell back to the reality when a voice – as cliché as it may sound – very soft and angelic voice rang in his ears. Wonwoo fixed his eyes to the stage. A spotlight lighted up upon a male. Wonwoo’s eyes stared at the male, unable to move or even blink. He was star-struck.

The male was singing, so melodious even without a melody accompanied him. Yup, he had been singing by his voice only but yet it was so harmonious in Wonwoo’s ears. Wonwoo released a breath, not noticing he had been holding it since that unknown male sang. He tried to breathe normally but he noticed he can’t, each word and note that male hit made he lost his breath. Wonwoo’s eyes still stuck on the male, not only his voice his feature and figure on the stage made Wonwoo stunned. He felt warmth just to stare at the male from here. His heartbeat paced up even they’re too far apart. Wonwoo felt a rush of adrenaline when the male smiled and closed his lips tight, another voice heard and the spotlight moved. The beautiful male engulfed by the dark. Wonwoo gritted his teeth, almost cursing as he can’t see that male at that time. A female had taken up the stage with her acting and the stage lighted up soon, revealing few more females behind her. They acted some scene before a song started and they danced. Wonwoo noticed there were some sort of acting along the dancing they did but he was careless with that. His eyes kept finding the male as some more people came joining the dance but the male was nowhere to be seen. Wonwoo grunted.

The dancing stopped as the song stopped. The female looked around, the rest was paused leaving only her alone still moving. At that time, a bright smile formed on Wonwoo’s lips when he saw the male again coming out from the left side. He delivered his dialogue in a sing-sang tone to the female. Wonwoo can’t focus on their acting as his eyes were all set on the male and the voice of his alone.

The interaction continued before an upbeat song heard and the people behind them moved again. This time, they’re b-boying (the males did while the females were supporting) and Wonwoo noticed the beautiful male made a confused look. The lead-female (Wonwoo assumed that as she gives that vibe) laughed silently and nudged the male to join the dance. He was refusing and the song changed again, the other paused except the male. He sang along with the song and gave a big bow to the audience. The audience was clapping, Wonwoo who didn’t listen to the content just clapped along. The performance ended there and Wonwoo was frantic. He didn’t want it to end there; he wanted to see more of the other male. The stage darkened and Wonwoo had a displeased face.

“Jeon Wonwoo!” Wonwoo heard Mingyu’s voice. Wonwoo startled as he saw his two friends. They gave him a look. Wonwoo blinked and raised his brow.

“Jeon Wonwoo! Wake up brat!” Wonwoo flinched and blinked. His eyes stuck on his coach’s face. He just realized he was daydreaming in the middle of the court. The rest of his teammates were looking at him. The practice had stopped somehow. “Are you fine or not?”

Wonwoo blinked and felt a pain on the left side of his head. He groaned and held his head. The coach scoffed. Wonwoo noticed the captain of basketball club, Seungcheol was also there beside him. “Hey dude. I really want to scold you for spacing out but are you okay or not? Hansol’s throw was quite hard.” Seungcheol’s voice heard. Wonwoo blinked and rubbed his head.

“That’s explaining to me why my head felt hurt?” The coach and the captain looked at each other and then back to Wonwoo.

“I think he’s seriously ill.” The coach blurted out. Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo.

“Did you lose your mind, Wonwoo?” He asked.

“Huh?” Wonwoo blinked dumbly. The coach called a guy from the bench, to substitute with Wonwoo.

“Go and take a rest. Your condition is worrying. Adding to your frequent spacing out and today, you got hit by Hansol’s throw.” The coach said. He instructed the rest to continue practicing as he threw the ball beside Wonwoo to the other players. Seungcheol looked at Wonwoo worriedly before patting his shoulder, telling Wonwoo to get a rest.

Wonwoo walked back to the bench with a confused mind. He didn’t know what happened to him just now until his eyes travelled to the seating. Then he remembered why he was daydreaming. His crush was there, watching the practice. A rush of red travelled to his cheeks. He felt so embarrassed remembering his stupid doing in the court just now and his crush saw it. Oh my god, he wanted nothing but to dig a hole and hide for the rest of his life.

“Yah.” Wonwoo almost screamed when someone pulled him sit on the bench for the player. He knew who it is. Mingyu. “What’s wrong with you? Did you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter