JiCheol's Dumpster #17

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Collaboration to confession[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Idea coming from Chanyeol's IG update and my own what ifs. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seungcheol watched as Jihoon pulled down his blue sweater over his head. “Where are you going?” Jihoon glanced at Seungcheol.

“Oh. I agreed to meet with Chanyeol hyung today.” Seungcheol drummed his fingers on his lap. Jihoon didn’t notice it as he was finding an outer coat to wear covering himself from the coldness. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“Where?” Jihoon blinked and turned to look at Seungcheol. He tilted his head asking Seungcheol to explain more. Seungcheol exhaled. “Where you’re meeting him?” Jihoon formed an O.

“His studio.” Seungcheol frowned.

“Alone with him?”

“Yeah. I think only both of us, if he didn’t have his group members there.” Jihoon grabbed his wallet and phone. He was ready and walked to the door “I’m-” Jihoon was stopped at the door.

“Let me walk you there.” Jihoon blinked and looked at Seungcheol who was holding his wrist.

“Huh? Eh, no need. I will be fine.”

“It’s dark outside and being alone is not good.” Jihoon pouted lightly.

“I’m not a kid, I’m a man. A capable one. Don’t worry.” Jihoon tried to pull his hand. Seungcheol used stronger force. “Hyung?”

“I will walk you, that’s it. Come on.” Seungcheol said, grabbing the closest coat he could get and pulled Jihoon out from the room. The members in the living room noticed the two.

“Where are you two going?” Jun asked while the four other males in the living room glanced over them from the TV.

“Jihoon is meeting a sunbae, I’m walking him there. Tell the manager hyung we will be back.” Seungcheol said shortly, still pulling Jihoon with him. The smaller didn’t get to say anything to them. The five males in the living room blinked and looked at each other after the main door closed. It was happening in flash and everyone was coming up with their own thought.

“I guess… Seungcheol is being overprotective again.” Jisoo’s voice heard and the guy turned his head to the TV again. The giant male grinned to Jisoo’s words.

“Oh yeah, my ship is sailing.” Mingyu cooed and winced later when someone smacked his head. “Ah! Wonwoo hyung, that hurts.”

“Stop making me deaf, thank you.” Wonwoo grumbled and ignored the leech giant next to him. Mingyu was just grinning, trying to gain Wonwoo’s attention again while pressing himself to the annoyed male. Jun laughed at them while the fifth male, Jeonghan just smiled. Humming, he commented.

“I bet more than being overprotective, Seungcheol is jealous. I heard that Jihoonie is meeting Chanyeol tonight. That leader took my coat there.” The other males looked at Jeonghan and a unison O formed from them. They chuckled later and back to enjoy the show on TV.

 

 

“Hyung. You know you didn’t really need to walk me there. How will you go home later? You will be alone too.” Seungcheol turned to Jihoon who was looking at their steps, trying to hide the blushes as he was caring about their connected hand. It was simply Seungcheol held his wrist; nothing intimate, but it still managed to make heat crept up to his face. He knew it was ridiculous but he couldn’t stop himself. Still, he couldn’t figure out why he felt this way.

“I will go around the place and wait for you.” Jihoon startled and looked up. Seungcheol was looking forward now, face was neutral. Jihoon bit his lips.

“But it will be late. We will be working, hyung.” Seungcheol frowned as he glanced at Jihoon. Their steps were still matching, stomping on the chilly pavement.

“Working?” Jihoon looked back at the elder.

“Did you really asleep when I told you before we go to bed after the ISAC recording?” Seungcheol blinked, scratching his hair. He broke a grin and shook his head.

“I really can’t remember….” Jihoon sighed.

“I told you, that day when Chanyeol hyung called me we talked about doing music and he said he wanted to do collaboration with me. That’s why we’re meeting today.” Seungcheol blinked few times.

“Oh.” Jihoon exhaled.

“Now, you shouldn’t really walk me-” Jihoon stopped when they almost missed the building while on the conversation. Seungcheol was stopped by the younger when Jihoon tugged him back. They stood in front of the building. “We arrived.”

“Oh yeah. But still I’m worried to let you alone.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon exhaled.

“I’m fine. Really. I’m a man not a kid. I’m just a year younger than you.” Seungcheol pouted.

“I’m worried because I care and I don’t want you to get hurt because it will hurt me too.” Jihoon blinked. Seungcheol was blurting out and didn’t realize he was almost exposing himself.

“Why? I mean I understand if you worried… but-”

“Because I li-” Seungcheol blushed and bit his lips, shifting on his legs nervously. He was cursing inside for his slip of tongue. Jihoon stared at the blushing leader with a look. He tried to guess the unfinished words and his heart jumped a little to what he was thinking. Seungcheol tried to cover up. “I- um…”

“Hyung…”

“Hey guys!” The flustered two jumped to the sudden greeting and quickly turned, trying to contain their blushing face. “It’s cold, let’s go inside. Oh, Coups.”

Seungcheol rubbed his nape. “Hey, Chanyeol sunbae. Ah, erm, I shall leave. Let me know when you’re coming home.” Seungcheol was quick to act and instinctively patted Jihoon’s head before leaving. Jihoon was left speechless; his eyes followed Seungcheol’s leaving. It was silence until Chanyeol nudged him.

“Woozi?”

“Ye- yeah?” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Let’s go in.” Jihoon nodded and quickly followed Chanyeol inside. The two entered the studio and Chanyeol casually led Jihoon to start a topic and get into their purpose of meeting. Jihoon was able to break off the thought of earlier incident through the working.

 

 

“How about this key?” Chanyeol hit the white on the keyboard. Jihoon hummed.

“It’s great.” Jihoon stared at the program window on the monitor. “Wow, we made it halfway.”

“And it’s 4 am.” Jihoon blinked to Chanyeol’s words and looked at the clock.

“Oh my god.”

“Well, we just need to fix one more thing and we’re done for today. I don’t think we should rush to finish it all today.” Jihoon nodded in agreement. Chanyeol reached his phone. “Hey, let’s take a picture. I need to post it on my IG because this is the first hangout with you.” Jihoon hummed and Chanyeol grinned as he opened the apps. Taking a selfie with Jihoon, Chanyeol typed a caption and uploaded the picture. Jihoon at the same time looked over the last thing they need to fix and thought for it. The smaller noticed a flash of small light on his phone and he reached for it. He turned it on and saw a message. From the leader at 2 am. Jihoon viewed the message and gasped.

From Cheol: Hey, Jihoon. Are you done? It’s 2 am now. You need sleep too, don’t work too hard. All the café around here already closed, so I’m waiting you at the building’s lounge. Let me know when you’re done. :)

Chanyeol who heard the gasp looked over the screen. “Wow, he’s still waiting, I bet.” Jihoon startled and found Chanyeol was peeking on his phone.

“Eh, hyung! You’re violating my privacy.” Chanyeol laughed.

“Just this once. I have a good sense of either it too privacy or not before I look over.” Jihoon huffed. “It’s 4.30… he waited more than two hours since that message. Wow. Are you two dating or something?” Jihoon startled.

“What? Wait… no, hyung. We-” Jihoon was saved when Chanyeol’s phone dinged with notifications. The elder was distract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter