JiCheol's Dumpster #20

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choi's family timestamp II[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Post Idol AU || Notes: Well, if you read this collection since the start, you probably know what to come when you see the title. Yes~ we're visiting Choi Seunghoon! I miss this kid >.< Ah if you don't know (I doubt this), this AU is from my previous story, A Secret. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Mom.” Jihoon hummed as he looked up to his 15 years old son. Time sure flew so fast, his son already attended junior high school now. “I have something to tell you.” Jihoon stared at his son for a while before putting his tab away; he was writing some lyrics before his son came. He patted the empty seat beside him.

“Come, sit with me and start your story Seunghoonie.” Jihoon said. Seunghoon nodded and sat down. Even though he grew up, Seunghoon still loved being a kid and surely never failed to be the cute son for his parents. Jihoon smiled when his boy snuggled up to him as he put his arm around the younger. “I’m all ears for you, son.”

“Mom, promise me you won’t laugh or... mad at me.” Seunghoon looked up. Jihoon looked down and nodded with a smile.

“Okay, I will try. You know you can trust me better than your dad.” Seunghoon chuckled a little and Jihoon smiled, liking that his son started to loosen up. “What’s up?”

“I’m confused lately.” Seunghoon sighed. “Mom... I think... I fall in love.” Jihoon blinked.

“Oh? Hey, that’s good news. You found love so early... but not that I mind the age because I found your dad pretty much around your age, as long as I know you will behave at your age.” Jihoon grinned happily. Seunghoon looked relief to see the reaction but Jihoon noticed the gloom still on his son’s face. “Seunghoonie, what’s wrong?” Seunghoon hugged his mother tighter. Jihoon patted Seunghoon’s back softly, giving comfort.

“I’m afraid. I’m not sure if I really fall in love... I mean, I’m confused. And it keeps bugging me every time we spent time together, it feels awkward for me.” Seunghoon sighed, pouting. Jihoon looked at his son, smiling as an image of his husband came to him when he saw Seunghoon pouted like that. His beloved jewels copy-cat each other on that sulky face, really.

“Well, the situation you’re in now reminds me of when I still figure out my real feelings for your dad back in our trainee days.” Seunghoon looked at his mother. Jihoon smiled as he touched Seunghoon’s hair, caressing it lovingly. “You probably know from your dad that he’s the one who pursue me in the beginning.” Seunghoon nodded. “So, I come to know about my ability to conceive even before I met your dad. Even before that, I never think about love or my uality. So, when I heard about my ability, I promise myself not to think about love or just never fall in love with a guy.”

“Because you afraid to get pregnant?” Jihoon nodded.

“I’m still young, about your age back then. Still searching for myself and learning about world. But then, your dad happened. I met him, we become best friends. I don’t really think I like him since the beginning but your dad does. And when he confessed, I reject him first. That time, I feel I cannot accept because of my ability.”

“You didn’t tell dad about it?”

“No, not even after we become a couple.” Jihoon smiled. “It was a hell ride during the time he confessed to me until I accept him. I feel confuse myself, I’m sad whenever I think of the rejection. At first I deny it, because I don’t want to think. Eventually, your dad won my heart over. Or maybe I started to realize I did have feelings for him too. I accept your dad without telling him my condition. Somehow along the time, I put a little barrier between us, for ‘that’ not to happen.” Jihoon chuckled. “Well, I thought I want to tell him when I’m ready, just I don’t find the courage and yet you happened before I tell your dad.” Seunghoon hummed.

“I think I remember dad tell me a story about you missing during the pregnancy.” Jihoon nodded.

“So your dad tells you about it. Yeah, I’m afraid to tell him because I don’t want to drag him down. I know he would do anything for me, even leaving his dream as a singer to be with me. I know how much he loves me.”

“I envy you mom, because you have a good man like dad.” Jihoon chuckled.

“I know, I know. You even help me appreciating your dad even more, even when you’re not born yet.” Seunghoon looked at Jihoon with tilted head. Jihoon smiled. “Let’s save that for later. Now, get back to you. I understand you’re confused, but this won’t go anywhere if you don’t try to figure out your feelings and act on it. Hm, let me have a quiz on you, perhaps it can help.”

“What quiz, mom?” Seunghoon increased the distance to look at his mother better.

Jihoon smiled. “It’s something I do back then when I tried to confirm my feelings for your dad. Your Uncle Soon suggested it.”

“Really?” Jihoon nodded.

“Now, listen to my questions and answer me truthfully.” Seunghoon nodded, excited to get some helps from his mother.

 

 

Seungcheol hummed as he wrapped his arms around Jihoon’s waist as soon as he spotted his husband in front of the sink in the kitchen. Jihoon smiled as he sniffed the familiar musky scent. “You’re home, stinky old man.” Seungcheol huffed.

“Meanie.” Jihoon just chuckled. “Are you done with dinner?”

“I ate a bit with Seunghoon earlier. Still can eat some more, wanna me accompany you?” Seungcheol hummed. Jihoon closed the tap as he was done dish-washing, wiping his hand dry with a clean rag. Seungcheol let Jihoon turned to him. Jihoon smiled as he held Seungcheol’s face. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. Just a bit hectic with new plan for Pristin.” Jihoon gave a peck on Seungcheol’s lips. Being in their second half of 30s, they had officially stopped promoting as Seventeen actively and went on different path. Their group wasn’t disbanding; just they decided to focus on their life. Jihoon had become independent full time song producer to few artists and companies that hired him to write a song while Seungcheol joined their former company as a chief director in planning and production team. It was also had been set by the founder that Seungcheol will be holding the CEO seat in few years. The rest of Seventeen members developed their own careers path; Seungkwan have his own radio shows and attended many variety shows as fixed guests together with Seokmin and Hansol who continued as solo singer, Soonyoung tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter