JiCheol's Dumpster #27

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A time-travelling[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Just a story that I don't know why I write. LOL[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Okay everyone, go take rest. Tomorrow you have practice again.”

“Noted, hyung.” The thirteen boys chorused as they walked into the apartment building. Two white vans drove away. The thirteen boys separated at the elevator as they couldn’t fit everyone inside, plus they didn’t stay at the same floor.

“Take rest, don’t play around. Tomorrow is a long day.” The eldest one said to the other group.

“Arasseo, Cheol hyung.” Seungcheol nodded at the chorused answer as he gave a look at Jeonghan and Soonyoung. The two just nodded. The group; Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Chan, Minghao and Jun, got into the elevator to their dorm at the twentieth floor – the most top floor. The other group; Seungcheol, Jihoon, Jisoo, Mingyu, Wonwoo and Hansol, took the other elevator to the nineteenth floor. Their dorms were a bit special. There’s a connecting stairs inside that they could actually go up or down through it without walking out from their door. The upper dorm was just right on the top of the below dorm, that’s why they got the stairs.

“I’m getting the bathroom first, I need to pee!” Hansol’s voice heard once they arrived at the below dorm. The other boys just shook their head. They practically spread on their own way. Seungcheol followed Jihoon to his single room. When they decided the room, Jihoon got lucky to have his own room alone. And yet, benefit to Seungcheol too who often went to sleep there cuddling with Jihoon.

Oh you might miss something after that revelation…

“Don’t do weird things inside! Have mercy on my fanboy’s heart, hyung!” Mingyu hollered when he noticed Seungcheol was following Jihoon in tow. Jihoon turned to give a glare at Mingyu. The younger just grinned and hid behind Jisoo.

“If run out of protection, I can help to ask from Jeonghan hyung.” Wonwoo commented casually.

“Not you too, Wonwoo!” Jihoon yelled back. Seungcheol tried not to laugh or else he might get some of furious Jihoon.

Jisoo just shook his head. “We won’t be hearing a baby cry right?” Jisoo said.

“Jisoo hyung!” Jihoon finally stopped and turned to them before glaring at the guy behind him. Seungcheol scratched his hair giving a puppy look.

“Ignore them, eoh?” Seungcheol gave a little smile. Jihoon huffed.

“It’s all your fault.” Jihoon said gruntingly and went into his room. Seungcheol exhaled and sent a glare at the boys at the couch.

“Oops. Sorry.” Jisoo said it first. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes.

“If my boyfriend chases me out tonight, see what I will do to three of you.” Seungcheol warned and quickly went into Jihoon’s room before that guy locked the door. Mingyu giggled after the door closed.

“Jihoon hyung is so cute.” Mingyu almost squealed out loud but Jisoo cupped his mouth.

“If I am you Mingyu, I did treasure my life and tone down that fanboy side of you.” Wonwoo said monotone. Mingyu nodded and Jisoo pulled off his palm. The tall guy grinned happily while the other two shook their head. Ever since JiCheol was real on that day of marriage announcement, they got used already to Mingyu’s fanboying over the couple. Everyone wasn’t really mind about the couple when they came out because somehow they knew it was bound to happen. The two was obvious in love. They were celebrating once they got the news, moreover Mingyu. And all of them were supportive to help covering the relationship if anything. Other than the members and the one manager who was with them since debut, no one knew about the couple’s status.

Jihoon was lying on his bed when Seungcheol came in. He stopped in the middle of the room. “Jihoon ah?”

“Just come here.” Seungcheol smiled and complied. He sat down on the bed. Jihoon tugged the arm as he reached blindly. Seungcheol successfully lied down beside Jihoon on the queen-sized bed. Jihoon moved closer without a word. Rather than what people always thought, Jihoon was the cuddler one between them. The reason he always slept here because Jihoon was so used to hug him to sleep. And of course, he loved that one fact. Seungcheol rubbed Jihoon’s back as he hugged Jihoon closer, putting one arm under Jihoon’s head. Jihoon just fixed his position to curl into Seungcheol’s arms even more. Seungcheol just smiled.

“We still need shower.”

“Lazy.”

“We might get rashes.”

“Let’s suffer together.” Jihoon said nonchalantly. Seungcheol pecked into the hair.

“Let us at least watch our face, okay?” Jihoon looked up to Seungcheol. Seungcheol stared down. He saw his world in Jihoon’s eyes while Jihoon was mesmerized with the weight of love in those sparkly dark eyes.

“Lazy…”

“Let me do it for you, you can continue lie down.”

“Don’t wanna let you go. It’s comfy now.” Jihoon unconsciously whined. Seungcheol knew it so well, Jihoon was dead sleepy if he did that.

“Okay, I won’t go anywhere.” Seungcheol relented knowing if he pushed it more, Jihoon might be upset. Upset and sleepy was not good combination of Jihoon. He thought the cleaning should delay first after Jihoon fell asleep.

Somehow he was lulled to sleep as well while waiting for Jihoon to fall asleep. Ended up both of them didn’t clean up, until they’re awake the next day.

 

 

Jihoon groaned when he was hugged tightly from behind. He lost a bit of his breath and that made him awake. “Cheol, you’re suffocating me.” Jihoon whined with eyes still closed.

“Five minutes more, appa.” Jihoon was about to fall asleep again when he noticed the wrongness in the voice. He opened his eyes in instant. And he saw Seungcheol stood at the door. Seungcheol is there, then who…

Jihoon didn’t get to react when Seungcheol’s furious voice rang in the room. “Who the are you?!” Seungcheol yelled as he walked closer to Jihoon, pushing the hand around him pulling him up and secured in his arms. Jihoon turned his head to look when he was stable to stand again.

There’s an unknown guy lying on his bed. The guy sat up while rubbing his eyes. “Why you’re yelling, dad? It’s still early.” Jihoon and Seungcheol deadpanned to the sentence from the unknown guy.

The guy opened his eyes clearer when there’s no answer. “Wow… both of you looked younger.”

“Who are you?” Jihoon asked this time as Seungcheol seemed a bit agitated. He needed to be calmed for both of them. The guy gave a hurt look.

“How dare my parents forget me just a night?” The guy pouted and Jihoon frowned slightly when he felt familiar with that pout. The guy suddenly was aware of his surrounding, began to scan the unfamiliar room. “Where I am?”

“You should answer this first, how the you get in here?! I swear you’re not there before I left to shower.” Seungcheol said.

“What happened? Why you’re yelling, Seungcheol?” A voice heard from the door. Few guys in bed hair appeared at the door. The guy met eyes with them. “Who…”

“Joshua samcheon! Hi! Oh, wow. Everyone looks so young… hi, Wonwoo samcheon. Morning, Gyu samcheon, nice hair. And I didn’t forget you, Hansol samcheon.”

The four guys stunned at the door. A guy that looked not very much younger than them calling them uncles. What the hell? Their mind connected.

“Who are you?” Wonwoo was the first one to crack the silent. The guy again gave a hurt look.

“Seriously… why you all don’t know me? Please, it’s still early to play some prank.” The guy said pouting.

“No, seriously, who are you, boy? You’re suddenly in my room.” Jihoon repeated the question in firm tone.

The guy sighed. “You named me, and you don’t remember me. So cruel.” The guy looked at them. “Fine, you guys win. I’m Kit, happy now? We’re playing this prank again, really? I’m already 20.”

“What prank? We all really don’t know you.” The guy, Kit frowned. And he looked each one of them started from Seungcheol who talked earlier.

“Wait… this look…” Kit blinked. “What year is now?”

Even though the question was sudden, Wonwoo answered for him. “2020, early summer.” Kit frowned.

“2020? Really?”

“Do we look like we’re joking?” Seungcheol snapped a bit. Jihoon tapped his shoulder calming him down. Kit raked his hair.

“Wow… I must be dreaming. How did I be in 2020, 20 years back?” They all frowned to the confused whisper for the guy called Kit. When they’re waiting for something to ask this guy, another voice heard.

“Did everyone wake up already? We need to get ready!” A step coming down from the stairs echoed along the voice. Soon, a figure appeared behind Wonwoo and Mingyu who stood tall at the door of Jihoon’s room. “What’s up… why everyone is here? You all should already shower- who is that?!”

“Soonyoung, no need to scream at my ears.” Wonwoo hissed rubbing his ear. Soonyoung smiled apologetically before looking at the unknown guy. Kit met eyes with the small eyed guy.

“Erm, Byul samcheon is still loud as ever. Appa didn’t lie.” Kit muttered to himself. If not because of the confusion, everyone would already laugh to the girly nickname to Soonyoung. It’s not wrong thou, Hoshi is star in Japanese, so do Byul in Korean. Just one syllable Byul as a name is commonly known as girl’s name.

“Okay, who are you? Like exactly… who?” Jisoo asked after some moments. Kit scratched his hair. He also confused how to explain. He looked at Jihoon and Seungcheol thou. Seungcheol gave a scrutinizing look while Jihoon just frowned.

“My name is Kit… and… I’m supposedly 20 years old, Korean age, in 2040.”

“Woah! He comes from future!” Soonyoung suddenly squealed and got inside passing through Wonwoo and Mingyu who stood at the door. The loudest unit leader didn’t hesitate to go close to Kit. He even poked Kit’s cheeks without permission. Kit grimaced but somehow he didn’t really mad. “So squishy! Oh, if you’re 20, then you’re younger than me now.” Soonyoung said giddily. Kit just nodded.

“Samch- Hyung, stop poking my cheeks. You really can’t let my cheeks alone.” Kit said. Soonyoung just grinned and gave a playful pinch.

“Squishy.”

“You know us?” Mingyu paused. “In the future?”

Kit looked at them and nodded. “Yeah, I’m every one’s baby!” Kit grinned and then frowned before shaking his head. “No, not baby. Aish, this is because Jeonghan samcheon! I mean I’m every one’s favourite in Seventeen.” Kit giggled.

“Do you remember how you get here?” Jihoon asked. Kit frowned before shaking his head.

“I can’t remember my day before today…” Kit looked trouble and in thought. Jihoon turned to Seungcheol. Seungcheol was frowning. The four guys at the door just stayed silent. Soonyoung sat down beside Kit and hugged him. Kit turned to look at the elder male.

“Can we keep him? Come on, we’re not that cruel to kick him out and let this boy wonder out alone right? Plus, if what he said is the truth, he’s someone we know. If we let him go, what if something happened to him?” Soonyoung reasoned out. He felt protective on this guy as soon as he met eyes with him earlier. He didn’t know how to word this feeling but seeing everyone was thinking what to do, Soonyoung voiced out his worries. And he’s glad that at his words, Jihoon seemed soften and agreed with him.

“Soonyoung is right.” Jihoon sighed, the others nodded along. Seungcheol stared at Kit who looked down.

“I don’t really believe you but you have my chance of doubt.” Seungcheol ruffled his own semi-wet hair. “Now, tell me exactly how we keep him. Because you know we’re busy this week and he’s not that small to be hidden away from hyungdeul.” Seungcheol said.

Soonyoung smiled. “Let’s just tell that Kit is a friend or cousin, anything. And he got a bit problem so he came to stay with us.”

“Do you think they will buy it?” Jihoon asked. Soonyoung nodded.

“Don’t worry. Just, let’s tell the others too.” Soonyoung said. Jihoon glanced at Seungcheol. The rest also looked at their general leader. Seungcheol sighed.

“I don’t want to lie, so you do that, Soonyoung ah.”

“Roger, sir!” Soonyoung said and giggled. He tackled Kit for a bear hug. Kit was startled by the sudden force, wriggling to get free. Seungcheol told the rest to get ready and reminded Soonyoung to call the others from upstairs for a talk, but the said guy was so immersed with playing around with the ‘future’ guy there so Seungcheol walked out scoffing as he went up to tell the others. Jihoon only sent Seungcheol with a comfort kiss on the cheek before turning himself to the duo on his bed.

“Other than your name, do you remember anything else, Kit?” Jihoon questioned suddenly. Deep inside him, the name of this guy rolled so perfectly on his tongue. A familiar feeling was knocking his soul but he couldn’t pinpoint what. Soonyoung let Kit go when he heard Jihoon’s serious tone. He got up after patting Kit’s back and left the two alone with lame excuses. Somehow he felt they needed some privacy, he didn’t know why he felt like that thou.

Kit blinked and turned to Jihoon after Soonyoung went out from the room. “Almost everything, from when I first had memories during childhood until the day before yesterday… I really can’t remember how I’m here.” Kit said, looking straight at Jihoon’s eyes. Jihoon stared back and nodded.

“Okay. We can talk more about it later.” Jihoon went to take his towel. “I need to get ready. You might as well need to do so.” Jihoon paused and tried to find towel and cloth for this guy. “You’re Seungcheol’s size. Take this towel, I will go find some clothes for you.” Kit smiled and nodded.

“Thank you, app- hyung.” Kit beamed. Jihoon blinked. Somehow that smile felt so familiar, and the dimples the guy had… Jihoon just shook his head inside his mind. He told the direction of the bathroom before he walked out from his room to Seungcheol’s room. His boyfriend was already inside.

“I thought you’re in the shower?” Seungcheol said.

“I let that kid use it first. Get some your clothes, lend it to him. He has similar build as you.”  Seungcheol narrowed his eyes.

“I’m more good that him.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon frowned at that before chuckling.

“Now, I get it. You’re jealous eoh? That’s why you’re so snappy at Kit.” Seungcheol grumbled and took some of his old shirts and the least favourite jeans. Jihoon just shook his head seeing the clothes Seungcheol gave to him. “Cheol.”

“What?”

“He’s just a guest. And if what he said is true, ew, I will be a e for liking a kid. He had years .” Jihoon said. He glanced at the door and no one was in his sight. Seungcheol was coming up with a retort but Jihoon shut him off with a quick kiss. As quick as it came, so does it go. Seungcheol could only blink. Jihoon smiled. “I only love you, you know that.” Seungcheol’s lips curled up. He dramatically grasped his shirt on the chest.

“My heart is melting, help.” Jihoon rolled his eyes and smacked Seungcheol’s head. Seungcheol just laughed heartily with rubbing his head. Jihoon put back the old clothes into the wardrobe but picked up the jeans. He scanned through Seungcheol’s wardrobe and took a baby blue shirt. Seungcheol frowned.

“What…”

“I take this. Don’t be stingy.”

“But that shirt.”

“Our first date, I know. But I think it suits him the most anyway. Plus, you never wear this anymore.” Jihoon said and just walked away without waiting for an answer. Seungcheol pouted.

“I don’t wear it because I’m afraid to make it worn out. It’s a precious shirt, memories of our first date. Ish.” Seungcheol grumbled but made no effort to take back the shirt because he knew Jihoon was already had his final decision and there’s no room to argue that. Seungcheol knew him like his back palm.

 

 

“Your cousin?” The manager looked at Soonyoung with narrowed eyes. Soonyoung nodded enthusiastically. After explaining to the members who some were a bit defensive and some were happy also amazed with Kit’s travelling back to the past, their manager arrived to pick them up for a practice. Seungcheol made him come inside and told the half lie they agreed when they’re discussing earlier. “But even so, you shouldn’t-” The manager’s words were cut off.

“I pity him, hyung. He has some problem and need place to crash for few days. Please?” Soonyoung whined at the manager, the one they’re closed with since debut. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon. “Plus, hyung didn’t need to worry. He will share room with Jihoonie, Jihoonie has agreed.”

“Say what?” Seungcheol suddenly said. That’s not in the plan. Seungcheol gave a death glare at Soonyoung. Soonyoung avoided that look.

“Jihoon is the only one had single room to himself. His bed is big. Kit can fit.” Soonyoung said beaming as he hugged Kit’s arm. Kit just looked at the elder and shook his head a little. In the meanwhile, Soonyoung sent a look to Jihoon. Seungcheol was about to say something but Jihoon beat it.

“Yeah, he can stay with me. But if he’s not a kicker in his sleep.” Jihoon said glancing at Kit. Kit shook his head.

“I am not.”

“Then good enough.”

“Ji…” Seungcheol tried to protest. Jihoon gave a little look making the leader bit back his tongue.

“Then, I need to make sure that he’s no threat to you all. No exposing the exact dorm location. No bringing other people. And you must not say you’re staying with these idols. Okay? Promise me, it’s all secret.” The manager stared at Kit deeply. Kit found the eyes and gulped. He nodded.

“I promise.”

“Okay, then.” The manager sighed. Soonyoung grinned and hugged Kit tightly. Kit coughed a little because of the sudden knocked air from his lung. The other members just shook their head. Everyone noticed how Soonyoung adored that future guy so much. Per Kit’s words, it’s the same in the future too.

“Pity the poor guy a bit Soonyoung.” Jihoon said monotone as he smacked Soonyoung’s head as he’s the closest to the hugging duo. He didn’t know why but he didn’t really like the hugging scene. Soonyoung loosened the hug because of the smack. Kit beamed to Jihoon and thanked him. Jihoon coughed a little when he felt his cheeks warmed. That smile again. Jihoon glanced over and noticed Seungcheol was staring at him with unreadable eyes. Jihoon sighed and made his way to Seungcheol. At the same time, their manager clapped the hand to gain the attention.

“Let’s go, we’re already late.”

“Kit will follow us hyung!”

“What? No, that’s-” Soonyoung pouted.

“Please, please. I want to show him around.” Soonyoung said. The manager sighed.

“Fine, but not a word about him staying here.” Soonyoung grinned and made a salute. The manager shook his head and herded everyone to get up.

Jun, Minghao, Jisoo and Jeonghan walked first after their manager. Soonyoung pulled Kit to walk together, while Seungkwan, Chan and Seokmin walked with them every here and there will try to talk with Kit. Hansol, Mingyu and Wonwoo just walked behind them listening. The last one was the pair; Jihoon was holding Seungcheol’s hand who pushed it a bit. The smaller of the two knew perfectly that his boyfriend was sulking over the decision.

“Come on, Cheol. What Soonyoung said is the truth anyway. My room is the good place to put him.” Seungcheol stared at Jihoon.

“But, Ji…”

Jihoon turned to look around and stole a quick peck when no one was looking. Seungcheol blinked. “No worries, I will put pillow in between or maybe sneak to your room. Hm?” Jihoon persuaded Seungcheol. The elder didn’t say anything but exhaled.

“I’m just upset. And you… you’re going to cuddle him instead of me.” Jihoon frowned.

“What even…” Jihoon pinched Seungcheol’s cheeks making him hissed a bit, the other members turned to glance at them. Jihoon had an annoyed look, that gave enough signal to everyone continued their journey. Kit on the other hand stopped to look for a while before giggling with a comment.

“They never change. Appa always pinch dad’s cheek when he’s annoyed with dad.” Kit said. None of the other boys heard him except Soonyoung who was stuck beside him. He made no comment on that when he took Kit to continue walking after the other members. At the same time, Jihoon was moving away from Seungcheol. Seungcheol blinked.

“Jihoon?”

“Do you think I’m such a or something that will just hug anyone within my reach? Do you think like that? I’m not you.” Jihoon hissed only for Seungcheol to hear. Seungcheol gasped.

“No, that’s not what I meant.” Seungcheol made his way to go beside Jihoon. Jihoon avoided Seungcheol by getting into the elevator that almost full already. Seungcheol didn’t get to stop Jihoon when the guy already closed the door forcefully pressing the button. The male sighed as he held his head. A tap on his shoulder took his attention back. Seungcheol turned. A small smile coloured his view, Seungcheol felt warmth spread in him. This feeling…

“Da- Hyung, don’t worry. Jihoon hyung won’t get mad with you for long. But really hyung, you need to be careful with your words. Always hurting Jihoon hyung…” Seungcheol narrowed his eyes when he heard Kit said that. He put away Kit’s hand on his shoulder and said nothing. It’s real, he had nothing to say. He’s mad that Kit easily said those words when they didn’t know each other but at the same time, he didn’t have the heart to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter