MinShua's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]That heart[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU || Notes: IDK seriously what I have written smh.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Joshua Hong. The model student in his high school. He worked hard to earn that title as he’s not naturally genius, but a great student nevertheless. Everybody loved him, teachers and his classmates. He’s very sweet and gentle with everyone, always ready to lend his hand if someone needed. Given with a good look coming from his mixed American-Korean blood and his gentleman demeanour, many girls and even guys – seniors, same age or juniors, all – tried their luck but none of them managed to date this guy. The whole school was kind of curious what kind of person Joshua would date as the said student didn’t even show any interest on anyone. When they asked to the best friend of Joshua, Yoon Jeonghan the angelic student next to Joshua, he didn’t have the answer as well. Joshua Hong’s ideal type was remained mystery, to them.

Joshua never showed but he already set his eyes on a certain guy since he first entered this school. That guy was same age as him, he’s first seeing him in the library. Yeah, Joshua had fallen for a hardworker like him. The said guy was second in the ranking, right after Joshua. Another model student but certainly he’s a genius because Joshua never saw him study whenever he noticed the guy at the library. The guy always read a novel or comic from the library. Never an academic book. Joshua envied that but it made him admire the guy even more. Joshua even had a thought; the first place could be changed if that guy studied. Joshua liked him even more. Yes, Joshua Hong had a secret crush on the second ranking guy named Jeon Wonwoo.

His secret was tightly remained to himself, not even Jeonghan knew this. It could be counted that no one in the world knew Joshua secretly liked Wonwoo since first year. And Joshua wanted it to be that way until he finished his high school because he’s afraid to confess, to let people know his ideal type and his preference.

“Library again?” Jeonghan asked when Joshua got up from the seat once the class ending bell heard. Joshua gave a small smile. Jeonghan sighed. “Okay, don’t forget to come to the party tonight okay? My baby sister won’t like it if you’re missing from her birthday party.” Joshua grinned.

“Okay. Will do.” Joshua waved his hand and walked out from the class with his backpack, light on his steps as he walked to the direction of the library. The students that came out from the class gave him smiles and looks, admiring the beauty. Joshua politely smiled to everyone as he walked along the hallway. He didn’t mind to give a smile, he was happy anyway. He was about to meet his crush.

“Ouch.” Gasps heard in the background as Joshua bumped into something quite hard that made him stumbled backward. He was saved by a pair of strong arms.

“Careful there, I’m sorry I didn’t notice you-” Joshua heard the voice and he searched the face. He startled by the closeness. As if they were waltzing, his bended back and a strong arm made him stunned. The owner of the arm also looked lost, more specifically enchanted. “Beautiful.” That made Joshua snapped and quickly pushed the unknown male, standing upright.

“I’m sorry.” Joshua bowed lightly, flustered. The other male smiled.

“It’s okay if you’re so beautiful like this.” Honestly, Joshua was about to gag. Just lucky that the stranger was hot as – but less than his hot crush, Joshua’s heart screamed – Joshua just smiled lightly and was about to take his steps away, the stranger stopped him. “Hey. May I know your name?”

Joshua blinked. This wasn’t being overconfident but he’s sure whole school knew him. Weird if someone asked his name. “New guy?”

“I just transferred here today, second year student.” Joshua just nodded lightly. Politely he introduced himself.

“Joshua Hong, a senior.” The new guy smiled. Sweeping his blue hair back, he held out his hand to Joshua.

“Kim Mingyu, a junior.” Mingyu grinned. Joshua saw no harm to that hand and shook the hand, being the polite guy as he was. But Mingyu didn’t let go a chance. The junior brought the hand in his to the lips and kissed it softly. Joshua startled while the students who were watching cooed to the bravery. “Nice to meet you, beautiful.”

Joshua just smiled mildly as he pulled his hand. “It’s nice to meet you but sorry, don’t do this.” Joshua dipped his head a bit and left. Mingyu watched the leaving with a little smirk.

“I guess you don’t know me yet.” Mingyu said softly before walking away. A group among the crowd gasped as they listened to the story from a student that was holding her phone.

“Daebak, daebak. When did the famous Kingka is here?” One of them said. “He said he is Kim Mingyu. Oh my god, our Joshua was just grabbed the famous Kingka’s attention. This is big news!”

“Kim Mingyu?” Boy’s voice heard in questions.

“He’s the famous handsome Kingka from Pledis high. The one that became a model and known as a big Casanova among students. He even dated college girls according to rumours.”

“Oh gosh. That famous Kim?!” The gossips kept going on and on around the hall. Jeonghan who was just came out from his class heard a bit and wrinkled. He went to ask one of the boys.

“What happened just now?”

“There’s a new student in junior year. He’s Kim Mingyu, a model and famous playboy as the information said. And just now, he kinda bumped to Joshua and has interest in him.” Jeonghan blinked.

“Joshua to Mingyu guy?”

“No, the other way around. Mingyu interested in Joshua.” Jeonghan formed an O before asking another question.

“So, he is a good guy or bad guy? I don’t like bad guys coming to my best friend.” Jeonghan said and the boy quickly understood what Jeonghan wanted.

 

 

Joshua smiled as he watched Wonwoo from the crack of the book-line. Wonwoo was reading peacefully at his usual place and Joshua was looking from one of his usual places. He was being smart as he often changed spot, not to be noticed by Wonwoo or other people. That’s how he kept his secret.

Wonwoo changed another page when he felt a presence in front of him. Someone pulled the chair and sat down. Joshua’s view was blocked by the newcomer and he groaned slightly. At the same time, he was curious because there’ s no one ever stopped and sat with Wonwoo the whole time Joshua was watching stalking his secret crush. Joshua looked at the newcomer closely. Blue hair?

“As usual.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes to the voice after he looked up from his book.

“What brings you here?”

“Mom asked you home early today.” Wonwoo groaned.

“Just why you were transferred here, damn it.” A light chuckled from the newcomer.

“Come on, hyung. You know why.” Wonwoo scoffed.

“I’m totally fine thou. I don’t need a bodyguard or something, Kim. And don’t call me hyung.”

“Mom worried. You should know better.”

“Fine, just don’t ever come to me and tell everybody you’re my stepbrother, Kim.” The guy shrugged.

“I’m a good guy, handsome at that. Why just can’t you admit our relation?” Wonwoo scoffed.

“I don’t need extra attention from those rabbits out there once they found out the family I came from.”

“Broken family, you mean?” Wonwoo slapped his book close. Lucky no one was there in the library, it was after the class ended anyway, who will go to the library at that given time? Only Wonwoo – and Joshua.

“I don’t need a reminder of my freaking bastard dad. Just lucky I accept your dad with my mom, Kim Mingyu. You know totally I freaking hate a word ‘dad’.”

“I know that. And you accept because you can see what I can see.” Wonwoo sighed as he crossed his arms. Mingyu sighed. “I know we didn’t start well, I kinda being a bad guy but I’m sorry kay? I’m trying to fix it here. You’re pushing me away didn’t give any good.” Wonwoo huffed.

“Just don’t expose what we are. That’s it.” Mingyu exhaled.

“Okay, whatever.” Wonwoo kept his things and got up to leave. Mingyu exhaled and followed behind. He noticed a silhouette behind the racks and tried to look closely. As the mystery one didn’t notice he was looking, the identity was slightly exposed. Oh? Why he is here?

“Are you coming or not?” Mingyu heard Wonwoo’s voice and quickly followed.

 

 

“Joshua Hong.” Jeonghan reached Joshua. Joshua smiled and greeted him morning as they walked to the class together. “Hey, so I heard about yesterday.” Joshua startled. Yesterday? Library?

“Huh? What of yesterday?” Joshua was nervous, afraid that Jeonghan heard what he heard at the library yesterday. Yes, the conversation between Wonwoo and the new guy, Mingyu was heard by him. As he could see Wonwoo didn’t want things to be out, so Joshua wanted to make sure it won’t be a gossip too – for sake of his crush.

“Kim Mingyu. I heard they say he has interest in you.” Joshua blinked.

“Oh… oh?!” Joshua turned to Jeonghan. “What?” Jeonghan raised his brow.

“I’m not wrong right? He kissed your hand?” Joshua hummed.

“Yeah. But why he’s interested with me?” Jeonghan face-palmed.

“Joshua Hong, a kiss on the hand is not a common thing to do. It’s a way to show affection.” Joshua bit his lips.

“I know but-”

“Aigoo. What to do with you? And have you heard about what reputation he had-”

“Hi beautiful.” Jeonghan couldn’t finish his word when suddenly Mingyu appeared in front of them, casually took Joshua’s hand and kissed it softly. “Hm, nice smell.” Joshua snapped from his shock pulled his hand away.

“What are you doing?” Mingyu gave a smile.

“Appreciating the beauty called you?” Jeonghan gagged and patted Joshua’s shoulder with a not-so-slow whisper. ‘You earn a stupid cheesy admirer.’

“Sorry, Kim Mingyu ssi. I need to go.” Joshua was quick to avoid more talking but Mingyu stopped him this time again. Joshua almost got mad.

“Hey. I really have interest in you, Joshua sunbae.”

“Sorry, I never really-”

“But you stalk Won-” Joshua was quick to act and slapped Mingyu’s mouth.

“Haha, I told you Kim Mingyu ssi, I don’t like things like this. You can keep your words to someone else.” Mingyu removed Joshua’s hand.

“Oh, really? Should I say it to…” Mingyu purposely trailed his voice at the end. Joshua bit his lips. Did Mingyu see him yesterday? .

Bell rang and it saved Joshua from Mingyu. “Let’s talk during recess.” Mingyu said and whispered next words near Joshua’s ear. “Meet you at the rooftop.” Mingyu gave a wink and left. Joshua bit his lips. Jeonghan managed to pull him to the class before they’re late. His best friend kept asking what Mingyu said but Joshua chose to stay silent. He was freaking scared that Mingyu would tell someone about things he had kept from everyone. He didn’t want extra attention, just like Wonwoo. Joshua was very nervous counting the time to pass by.

 

 

“Here you are.” Joshua turned and found Mingyu once he stepped outside. The rooftop was an unfamiliar place for him to be honest. Mingyu smiled as he stepped closer. “So… why you’re lying?”

“What?” Joshua asked, not in a very polite way anymore. He was thinking Mingyu as an enemy.

“You stalk Wonwoo.” Joshua crossed his arms.

“Why you say that?”

“You’re there yesterday.”

“What makes you think I stalk him?” Mingyu shrugged.

“It’s just weird that you’re there after school time.” Joshua scoffed, still feigning innocent.

“Well, I came for a book and yet, why it’s weird for me but okay for you? And Wonwoo too?” Mingyu nodded lightly.

“Okay… you had the word. But I’m very sure you’re actually… stalking Wonwoo. Ah, you might like him.” Mingyu tapped his chin. Joshua didn’t give response but his face reddened unknowingly. Mingyu caught that and chuckled. “Wow, your face.” Joshua startled and touched his face.

“What?”

“So red. Hah, you like Wonwoo!” Joshua flustered with loud words.

“No- wait!” Joshua moved forward and tried to stop Mingyu from talking but his feet got twisted and he stumbled forward. He let out a squeak.

Mingyu startled and quickly caught Joshua from falling forward. He winced a bit when an impact hit his chest. Recovering from the pain, he looked down and found the soft brown lock. He smirked. “Like my chest?” Abruptly Joshua moved and pushed Mingyu who chuckled to the cuteness. Joshua groaned and wiped his face, as if he was disgusted by the contact but Mingyu didn’t mind. He enjoyed the red on the cheeks. Joshua was cute, Mingyu said internally.

“Ugh, I’m not! And!” Joshua pointed his finger straight to Mingyu’s face. “Don’t talk nonsense about me!” Joshua gave warning. Mingyu faked a shock.

“Not very scary.” Mingyu smirked. “What I get from that? Better to start giving rumours about you go stalking Wonwoo because you-” Joshua slapped his palm on Mingyu, twice today. Mingyu looked at Joshua with raising brow.

“Damn you, Kim Mingyu. What do you want? Why you want to humiliate me?” Mingyu pulled Joshua’s hand from the mouth and started to talk.

“I like you.” Mingyu said in very serious tone. Joshua scoffed and pushed Mingyu’s hand.

“Thank you for that but-”

“Seeing you trying hard to stop me from saying anything, you have secret crush on Wonwoo.” Mingyu hummed a tune at the end of his words. Joshua tried not to show response but his face couldn’t stop blushing. He hated the fact that he was too white that a little red was very noticeable. Mingyu smiled. “Well, I can keep my mouth shut if you let me be around you.”

“What?”

“I can be one of your admirers right? Just don’t push me and I won’t say anything.” Joshua looked at Mingyu carefully.

“I can’t believe you.” Mingyu hummed. Joshua startled when Mingyu leaned closer to him.

“You can count on me, beautiful.” Mingyu whispered next to Joshua’s ears that made him jump before leaned back. Mingyu winked and left the stunned Joshua. Joshua groaned as he messed his head.

“What the hell with that guy?”

 

 

True to Mingyu’s words, the younger never mention anything about it whenever he came around Joshua. It turned a month Mingyu stepped in Joshua’s peaceful life. With Mingyu, the senior hardly had a normal day. And eventually Joshua was being extra careful about stalking Wonwoo at the library after school like usual. Through the time, he only saw Wonwoo twice at the library – he managed to ditch Mingyu – and few times during recess at the cafeteria where Wonwoo sat alone. Wonwoo often stayed alone, he preferred like that but he had his best friend (another simil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter