JiCheol's Dumpster #21

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Question & Answer[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Post Idol AU || Notes: I wanted to cheer up my fellow shipper but IDK why it turned like this. Alert major character death.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seungcheol stared at the quote printing on the notebook. It was a gift, from someone he didn’t remember. But there’s a signature at the last page. Woozi.

“Who gives this to me?” The same question, again. He had no answer. Because he couldn’t recall the memory of this notebook. All he knew, this notebook had been with him all along he could remember.

Seungcheol recited the quote. “All of the questions in the world can be answered in one definite answer.”

“Woozi.”

 

 

Jihoon stood there, inhaling the breeze. It was a vast land, similar to a desert. He didn’t know how he ended up here but he’s alone. And he’s afraid.

“Could somebody help me and take me away from here?” Jihoon muttered. His eyes fell on his shirt. He was wearing white but there’s a stain. Red marks everywhere on his white outfit, Jihoon didn’t know about the stain he couldn’t remember.

“Why this is here? What am I doing here anyway?” Again, there’s no answer to his question.

Jihoon sighed and sat down. He had been walking and standing since he was awake, he’s exhausted. But definitely not feeling hungry, which is weird. His eyes examined his body again. This time he found a tattoo on his wrist. A formula he couldn’t understand why but it’s a logic mathematical formula.

4+6+4+3 = 17

 

 

Seungcheol woke up in sweats. He was having a nightmare but strangely he couldn’t recall what it was about when he opened his eyes. All he knew, the chills made him trembling in fear. His hand instinctively reached for the notebook that had been set beside his bed, he hugged it tightly.

Strangely enough, he felt calm.

“Who are you?” Seungcheol asked, again.

“Why you felt so close?”

“Why I feel so calm?” Seungcheol exhaled.

“Whoever you’re... thank you.” Seungcheol whispered. Tears slipped his eyes as he lied down again with the book closed to his heart.

Few minutes later, Seungcheol was back to sleep, dreamless.

 

 

Jihoon couldn’t believe. He was rather walking aimlessly, all alone than facing this truth. He didn’t ask those questions to get this answer. No, he denied the truth. He wished he hadn’t remembered what his tattoo meant. He wished he didn’t try to figure out. He regretted it all.

“Why I’m chosen to be here?” Jihoon asked and received no answer.

“Why you take me away?” Jihoon asked again and received the same reaction. He grunted and decided to approach with another method.

“Please, send me back.” Jihoon said. Finally, he received a response.

“I can’t do so.” Jihoon shook his head.

“You have too.”

Jihoon was determined. He needed to get back to where he belonged.

 

 

Couple of months ago

Tears. Blank look. Grieve.

It was completely devastating. The sight of 11 males were grieving and silently crying, two couples of husband and wife also were in tears sobbing to no end. It was a tragic night.

One male had died and one male was nowhere to be found.

The TV was showing the breaking news and the heart of thousands people on Earth was broken as they watched the news.

“One tragic road accident had occurred on 7pm earlier, involving a van and a truck. The truck had lost control and hit the van on the opposite side, where the van was thrown to the cliff as the driver tried to avoid the truck. The driver was severely injured and currently in comma, and the one who occupied the passenger seat died at the scene. Another passenger in the car was missing, believed had been thrown out when the van slipped from the cliff, and currently the police were working hard to find and rescue the missing victim.”

Three pictures with name and age were shown on the screen.

Kim Juwan (37), currently in comma.

Lee Jihoon (21), died at the scene.

Choi Seungcheol (22), currently missing.

 

 

Today

A hand landed on his shoulder. His eyes moved to search the owner of that hand. A small smile was given to him. “Jisoo hyung.”

“Soonyoung ah.” Jisoo rubbed Soonyoung’s shoulder. “He won’t like if he saw you crying in front of him.” Jisoo said softly, his eyes turned to the front. He took a breath as he read the words craved on the stone.

In memories, Lee Jihoon, a great beloved composer, dutiful son and family member of Seventeen.

“It’s just... two years passed. And we still couldn’t bring Seungcheol hyung here.” Soonyoung choked on his tears. Jisoo exhaled and pulled Soonyoung into a hug.

Two years ago, they lost Jihoon in that accident. The world was mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter