JiCheol's Dumpster #25

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Thoughts[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Non-Idol AU || Notes: Just a drabble at very random moment and feelings, meet you in A/N below down~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Hey.” Jihoon looked up. Someone came sitting down beside him. Jihoon smiled a bit. “What are you doing?”

“Reminiscing and thinking.”

“About?”

Jihoon turned to the front and smiled to the orange-reddish sky. “Us and future.”

“Is there something bothering you, Hoonie?” Jihoon shook his head.

“Not really, it’s just I got into thinking.” Jihoon turned to his side. “Where is the kids, Cheol?”

“In the house. I notice you’re not inside so I come to find you.” Seungcheol scooted closer and hugged Jihoon from the side. “There’s nothing to worry about us or the future. I told you, my future is you. So like that, there will always be us. No matter what happen in the future, we’re together so nothing to be worried.”

Jihoon nodded, patting Seungcheol’s hand around him. “I know. But I can’t stop myself thinking. Let’s take it as I’m being curious.” Jihoon said with a smile. Seungcheol hummed. “What future you see, Cheol?”

Seungcheol smiled, linking one hand with Jihoon intertwined their fingers. Jihoon clasped the hold. “Me and you, have grey hair, still together support each other.” Seungcheol voiced out, snuggling his nose into Jihoon’s crook of neck. Jihoon giggled as he tried to squirm away.

“That tickles.” Seungcheol placed his chin on Jihoon’s shoulder staring at the smaller. Jihoon was aware of the stare and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter