Leadersline's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Baby Leaders[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Because I have the mood to update and quite for celebrating Seungcheol's birthday! Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Soonyoung purred as he stretched his back. The sunlight woke him up and he didn’t like the fact that it’s already morning. His limbs were still sore from the late practice last night. That Seventeen’s performance leader decided to make their dance more perfect and he regretted his decision. His mind freshened with each of the members’ tired face when they ended the practice around 2 am. A groan heard from behind, Soonyoung startled. “Youngie, don’t punch my precious face.” Soonyoung turned slightly and saw his lover’s sleepy face.

“Sorry, I forget that you’re sleeping behind me, hyung.” The other snuggled closer, hugging Soonyoung from behind. Soonyoung just sighed in contentment. “Cheol hyung, we should wake up by now right?” The sigh crept on his neck and Soonyoung blushed a little.

“It’s your fault.” Soonyoung grinned. “Let’s stay in the bed for some more.” Soonyoung nodded and leaned closer into the elder’s hug. His hands reached for the other person in front of him. The petite body moved in discomfort and turned to Soonyoung. Soonyoung smiled as he saw the cute face sleeping peacefully. Soonyoung felt the eldest behind him looked over.

“Ah, so cute.” Soonyoung smiled.

“True.” Soonyoung poked the cute cheek and earned a groan.

“You want to sleep more right? So sleep, don’t disturb me.” The annoyed tone made Soonyoung and Seungcheol chuckled. Their youngest lover actually didn’t sleep; he also was awake around Soonyoung’s purr just now. Soonyoung pulled the smallest closer to his chest and Seungcheol reached to hug the smallest loosely as well.

“Ji.” Seungcheol called.

“Hum.”

“Jihoon ah.” Jihoon groaned and shot his eyes opened. Soonyoung giggled. Jihoon sent a glare.

“What’s wrong with you two?” Seungcheol pasted his chin on Soonyoung’s shoulder, watching over Jihoon. “Cheol?”

“Hum, actually we’re so late.” Seungcheol pointed to the wall clock. Jihoon turned to look and widened his eyes.

“.” Soonyoung and Seungcheol giggled over Jihoon’s reaction. Well, the youngest lover’s precious sleep couldn’t be resumed anymore and they knew for sure Jihoon would be pissed for waking him late. But as if the smallest could stay mad at the two. Soonyoung showered Jihoon with kisses while Seungcheol got up from the bed noticing the room was already empty. Jeonghan and Mingyu’s sleeping place were tidied up.

“I think they woke up without us.” Seungcheol said turning to them. He pouted seeing the two kissed the light out of each other. “Hey, you guys are meanie.” Seungcheol whined. Jihoon pulled away from Soonyoung and huffed. He tugged Seungcheol hovering over them and kissed the eldest. Soonyoung just chuckled lightly to the youngest’s act and placed a kiss behind Seungcheol’s ear, a knowing fact for them that Seungcheol loves that so much.

“That’s enough.” Jihoon said as he pulled away. Seungcheol stared at him.

“You’re always mean to me.” Jihoon narrowed his eyes and Seungcheol chuckled awkwardly. He forgot that Jihoon was sensitive to teasing in the morning. He quickly placed a soothing kiss on the smallest’s forehead before pulling himself up (not before giving Soonyoung a short kiss on the lips). “Come on, we’re going to be super late if we’re still on the bed.” The three got up to get ready for today’s schedule.

 

 

"I really hope we win this time." Seungkwan's voice resonated in the waiting room. The group was alone in the room as the other groups that shared the room with them didn't arrive yet. Seokmin turned to Seungkwan.

"We all are, Kwan. But yeah, we're going against VIXX sunbaenim." Seungkwan sighed. Jihoon patted Seungkwan's back as he walked to the empty seat in between his lovers.

"Don't put a big hope; I don't want you to be sad later." Seungkwan pouted.

"I really want to win." Seungkwan stated. Jihoon sat down and Soonyoung placed an arm on Jihoon's shoulder. Seungcheol ruffled Jihoon's hair which resulting a glare from the younger. The general leader turned to Seungkwan then.

"Whatever the result today, we will still work hard for our Carats. Okay?" Seungkwan smiled.

"That is a must, I know." Seungcheol nodded and Seokmin patted Seungkwan's back in proud. Soonyoung just gave a meaningful smile seeing the two. He knew that the two had a thing but never say it out, being stupid those vocal duo is.

"Hey, our stage is soon." Jeonghan's voice heard. They're getting up one by one. Soonyoung turned to Jihoon in his arms.

"Don't get injured. You too, Cheol hyung." Soonyoung whispered. Seungcheol smiled and ruffled Soonyoung's hair.

"I know, you two should be care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter