Leadersline's Dumpster #3

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Us[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Sorry for lame title, lol. Ideas based on Hoshi's marriage 'announcement' on DEinSeoul Day 2. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“How is it, Carats? Do you like the performance?” Jeonghan said making eye contacts with the front row fans. Soonyoung and Jihoon were walking together with Jeonghan, filling the gap after a performance before they moved to the next. “y enough?”

“But there’s something ier than that.” Soonyoung said. Jeonghan looked at Soonyoung.

“What?”

“Woozi.” Soonyoung grinned. Jeonghan looked flustered while Jihoon looked at Soonyoung with a dumb face. Oi, Kwon spo. Don’t spoilt for tomorrow. Jihoon gave his words through a look at Soonyoung. Soonyoung grinned.

“How you said Jihoon is y?”

Soonyoung grinned to Jeonghan. “Woozi is y, and he is my wifey.” Jeonghan looked at Soonyoung, dumbfounded. The fans giggled and cheered.

“Ahhh...” Soonyoung laughed dumbly as he noticed Jeonghan’s dumbfounded expression. Not sure if how the elder took his joke, but Soonyoung noticed Jihoon was giving indescribable look. Soonyoung gave an eating grin as he tried to approach Jihoon, making a peace. Jihoon just have the same blank look. Jeonghan saved the awkwardness by continuing his earlier speech. Soonyoung was about to make amend with Jihoon before he caught a sharp stare from behind the stage. Soonyoung gulped.

‘Oops...’

‘You might wake up the beast.’ Soonyoung caught Jihoon’s whisper.

 

 

Few years ago

“Let me make the announcement again. Wifey, wifey. Where are you? Wifey.” Seungcheol called out. Jihoon just smiled ridiculously; can’t believe the elder dragged him into a skit he’s doing – but not that he’s complaining he secretly liked the content. Jihoon was snapped into reality when Seungcheol held his hand. But before Seungcheol could say something, a voice appeared.

“I’m here.” Seungcheol raised his brow in one second response while the rest of members were giving shocked face. Jihoon was face-palming mentally. What’s now, Jihoon’s thought as he stared at his best friend who talked just now, Soonyoung.

“Makjang, makjang.” Seungcheol and Soonyoung made an epic shocked face before the rest giggled and going out of control with another member claimed himself as the son. Even though in the chaos, Seungcheol didn’t let go Jihoon’s hand and that made the smaller male’s heart fluttered.

“I’m announcing our marriage.” Seungcheol’s voice suddenly caught Jihoon back to reality. Since when they stopped being dramatic, Jihoon was curious. “We’re getting married. On October 19, 3 in the afternoon.” Seungcheol giggled. Jihoon gave a blank face, saving his thumping heart from being known. Why I’m so affected by this drama he’s creating he’s not serious, Jihoon warned himself.

“On the rainy day.” Someone chimed in from behind and they ended up laughing.

 

 

“What’s that for?” Seungcheol’s voice was clear and pressed. Soonyoung rubbed his hair awkwardly.

“It’s just a word play... don’t get mad.” Soonyoung pouted. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes on the performance team leader. He couldn’t believe this guy.

“Cheol.” Seungcheol bit his lips when a pair of arms held him from behind. He took a deep breath before pulling Soonyoung closer.

“The only one that can call Jihoon wifey is only me, Soon.” Soonyoung nodded.

“I know.” Seungcheol sighed and cupped Soonyoung’s face, bringing them closer for a kiss.

“You’re not mad anymore right?” The owner of the arms asked. Seungcheol pulled away and shook his head.

“No, I’m not, wifey. I can’t stand mad so long with you two. Never.”

 

 

“I take that you three made peace oh?” Jeonghan was the first one greeted the three leaders when they’re entering the waiting room. Concert had finally finished for that day and instantly Seungcheol had captured Jihoon and Soonyoung to somewhere for a talk. All the members knew it was bound to happen thanks to Soonyoung’s stupid joke earlier on stage.

“Pretty.” Junhui said as he stood beside Soonyoung, eyes on Soonyoung’s neck. Soonyoung shrieked and moved away from Junhui as he palmed his neck. Seungcheol gave a glare at Junhui. “Heh, I’m just admired the beautiful mark. Just appreciating your wonderful job, hyung.”

“Don’t ever stare at him like that. And I don’t need your appreciation, Jun.” Seungcheol said simply but firm. He was standing before Jihoon and Soonyoung. “I make it clear, without fans or camera lens, these two are off limit.”

“Possessive as ever.” Wonwoo said lightly.

“We all know both of them are your wifey, Seungcheol hyung. Don’t worry.” Seungkwan chirped in and giggled. “Okay, let them alone. All we wanted to know is Soonyoung hyung’s not dead. That’s all. Dismiss people.” Seungkwan hollered out and shooed everyone from crowding. The rest giggled as they moved away. Seungcheol looked at the situation before chuckling.

“These guys... I’m not stupid. I can’t even lay fingers on them.” Seungcheol muttered.

“Oh, don’t lie. Who always spanked them making them screaming?” Jeonghan said casually. Jihoon and Soonyoung blushed.

“Hyung!” Both of them shrieked. The whole waiting room was full of laughter while Seungcheol exhaled, patting Jihoon and Soonyoung’s back.

“Stop teasing them or else...”

“Whoops. Don’t upset the king everyone.” Chan chimed in and the rest stifled their laugh. Seungcheol groaned making they laughed again.

 

 

Few years ago

“I- I’m not playing around.” Seungcheol said, chewing his bottom lips. “I like you... I want you, Jihoon ah. I’m serious about you... as my wifey.” Seungcheol blushed as he talked. Jihoon blinked. They’re one of the small practice rooms, it was midnight and a month after the makjang drama happened.

“Seungcheol hyung.”

“I don’t need immediate answer. But I really...”

“Hyung. I need to tell you something.” Seungcheol looked up to Jihoon. He found Jihoon was blushing, avoiding his eyes. Seungcheol bit his lips, preventing himself from squealing. It was cute, Jihoon is so cute. Jihoon took a breath. “I like you too.”

Seungcheol blinked. “Jihoon...”

“But.” Jihoon gathered his strength to look at Seungcheol. Their eyes met. “I like Soonyoung too.” Seungcheol blinked. “If... if you can’t accept that, we can’t be together.”

“You mean... you like us equally? The same like I have for you?” Jihoon nodded timidly as he looked down. Seungcheol reached out, holding Jihoon’s face. “It’s fine, as long as I have you.”

Jihoon shook his head. “No, it’s not fine. If- if you can’t like us equally as well, you’re bound to burst in frustration one day.” Jihoon looked up to Seungcheol. “So please...”

“Did Soonyoung know this?” Jihoon bit his lips.

“We shared secret. He knows about my feeling and I know his... Soonyoung likes you more than he likes me.” Jihoon confessed.

“Can you call Soonyoung here and we sit down for a talk?” Seungcheol said. Jihoon looked at him. “Please.” Jihoon nodded and took his phone, calling Soonyoung who Jihoon was sure stayed up at the dance practice room even at this hour.

 

 

“Wake up, baby.” Jihoon groaned and tossed around, stuffing his face into the pillow. “Cheol, Hoonie don’t want to wake up.”

Seungcheol turned. Soonyoung was sitting on the bed, shaking Jihoon’s shoulder that was still stubbornly sleeping. “Wifey. Are you dead tired?”

Mumbles from Jihoon were stifled by the pillow. “What did you say, baby?” Soonyoung asked as they couldn’t hear a thing. Jihoon groaned and moved his face from the pillow.

“I can’t get up!” Jihoon whined. Soonyoung raised his brow while Seungcheol chuckled. He finished wearing clothes and walked towards the bed. Soonyoung hummed when Seungcheol touched his hair. Seungcheol knelt on the bed as he leaned down to kiss Jihoon’s cheek. Jihoon huffed.

“Sorry, did we go too rough with you yesterday?” Seungcheol said softly. Jihoon opened his eyes just to stare at Seungcheol. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon.

“But I did make sure it wasn’t.” Soonyoung said. “Because I know we have schedule today.” Soonyoung added. Jihoon gave a glare at his lover. Seungcheol chuckled.

“You’re being slow as always.” Seungcheol pinched Soonyoung’s cheek. Soonyoung whined and pushed Seungcheol’s hand away. Seungcheol just guffawed before reached to ruffle Jihoon’s bed hair. “I really want to join pampering you but I need to meet the boss, so I need to leave. I will bring you to the bathroom and Soonyoung will do the rest, okay? I did prepare the tub already.” Jihoon stared at Seungcheol.

“How did you know?” Seungcheol smiled.

“Because you’re my wifey.” Seungcheol kissed Jihoon’s forehead. Sensing Soonyoung was feeling uncomfortable, Seungcheol reached to hold Soonyoung’s hand. “You’re mine too. Don’t doubt that, Soon.” Soonyoung smiled and nodded.

“I know, honey.”

“Now, let me carry you wifey. And how about you prepared to join Ji for the bath, love?” Seungcheol caressed Soonyoung’s hand with his thumb before releasing it just to pick up Jihoon in bridal style. Jihoon shrieked.

“Gosh, give me a warning first, Cheol.”

“Didn’t I say I will carry you, Ji?” Jihoon blushed and looked away. Soonyoung giggled to see that. Seungcheol brought Jihoon to the bathroom, not a single soul was awake yet as Seungcheol didn’t go awake them yet, sitting him on the sink. The eldest took a breath. “I might end up being late if I’m stripping you.” Seungcheol sighed and kissed Jihoon. “Forgive your hubby, wifey. I can’t go on or I will lose control again.” Jihoon just smiled.

“It’s okay. We know, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter