MingCheol's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cliche confession[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: I don't know why I'm here instead of studying but then I was dreaming about theme park and confession so yeah. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Minghao wrinkled. “Cheol hyung, why are we here?” Seungcheol just grinned and pulled out two tickets. Minghao frowned. “Hyung? Are you serious you want to go in? I’m fine but as far as I remember you-”

“Just come with me if you’re curious of what I want to tell you.” Seungcheol grumbled, passing the tickets to the keeper and pulled Minghao inside. Minghao blinked, staring at their connected hand. He’s not going to lie, it was warm and his heartbeat increased. While he was daydreaming, they’re already passed the entrance and it was dimly dark inside. At that point he felt the elder winced a bit.

“Hyung?” Minghao called. Seungcheol stopped pulling Minghao.

“I shouldn’t listen to Mingyu with his stupid idea of haunted house.” Seungcheol mumbled. Minghao raised his brow.

“Listen what?” Seungcheol shook his head and took a breath, starting to walk in front not without pulling Minghao together but this time, he hugged Minghao’s arm. Minghao scoffed as he felt Seungcheol slightly trembled as they passed a corner and it’s getting darker. The eerie sound filled the space. Seungcheol flinched when he felt cold air from his left. Minghao rolled his eyes.

“I don’t see why you want to come and pull me inside here when you’re such a coward.” Seungcheol pouted and was about to retort when a woman ghost jumped in front of Seungcheol. Seungcheol screamed not-so-manly, hiding his face to Minghao’s shoulder. Minghao bit back his laugh while gave a smile to the ghost. “Thanks for scaring him. You’ve worked hard.” Minghao said and bowed slightly as he pulled Seungcheol with him. The elder was still hiding his face.

“Is there something around?” Seungcheol whispered with his voice quivered a bit. Minghao found it cute and just smiled.

“No at the moment. But let’s be serious here, hyung. Why we’re in here? Why you can’t tell me outside but getting yourself scared- ah!” Minghao startled by Seungcheol’s sudden scream as a wig fell down from above on Seungcheol’s head. Minghao scoffed as he picked it from Seungcheol’s head and threw it away. “Gee, you startled me. Don’t scream to my ear.” Seungcheol held Minghao tighter and the younger felt a little bit more disturbed by the distance. He’s afraid Seungcheol would hear his crazy heartbeat. Seungcheol hid his face into Minghao’s back.

“Le- Lead the way until you found the space with an old chandelier.” Seungcheol said. Minghao scoffed and just did what Seungcheol asked; he thought it’s better if they ended the course faster. Minghao led the way, getting into a room then walking through the hall. Of course along the way they’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter