SoonSeok's Dumpster #2

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cheese and sugar[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: Lemme tellcha that I can't stop smiling while writing this fluff. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Soonyoung looked around searching for something that was missing on his kitchen table. The dough was actively kneaded just like his eyes. “Lee Seokmin! Can you help me here?” Soonyoung called to the person in the living room.

“What? I’m watching Naruto and Sasuke fight here.” Soonyoung rolled his eyes to the reply.

“Lee Seokmin!”

“Okay, okay. I’m coming.” The grumble heard but Soonyoung didn’t care. He really needed someone to help as his hands were sticky with wet flour and the dough. A slightly-taller-than-him guy came in and stared at Soonyoung. “What?”

“Can you get me sugar in the upper cupboard there? Then, get me a cup with water.” Soonyoung pointed with his lips, puckering to the cupboard across his standing. Seokmin’s head turned and sighed.

“You can take it by your own?” Soonyoung showed his hands.

“Sticky. And yet this dough needs to continuously knead. So, please?” Soonyoung smiled sheepishly. Seokmin nodded.

“Fine.” He walked to retrieve the items while Soonyoung smiled wider. “Here.” He put down the packet of sugar and a cup of water on the table.

“Thanks.” Seokmin pointed to his cheek. Soonyoung blinked, blushing a little. “C- come here.” Soonyoung said timidly. Seokmin grinned and leaned over. Soonyoung pushed himself forward and left a quick kiss. Seokmin giggled.

“That’s a nice treat.” Soonyoung bit his lips. “Oh, don’t bite your lips, sweetheart. Too much to handle.” Soonyoung frowned.

“Yah, stop being flirty while I’m cooking.” Seokmin didn’t take serious on that and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter