MinKwan's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Our Journey to Love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Adult AU || Notes: I'm a bit sleepy so I didn't double read, enjoy.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]July 2015

“Get out!” The cute cheek guy was startled by the sudden yell. “I said get out!”

“I wasn’t doing this on purpose, the curtain…” The cute guy flustered trying to explain himself with palms covering his flushed face. The yelling guy grabbed the towel and wrapped himself.

“Turn out and get out, you idiot!” The cute guy flinched.

“Oh, oh! Sorry, I didn’t really want to see anyway.” The cute guy mumbled and quickly ran out from the room. He slipped down after closing the door. “, why did I being oh so nice to bring his laundry into the room? Babo Seungkwan.” He then shivered. “Damn. The laundry.”

“BOO SEUNGKWAN!”

“Oops.” The cute guy quickly ran down the stairs to save his from his evil landlord. He rented a room in that house when he found it on the ads. But he was very unlucky because the person who put up the rental wasn’t the real owner but a friend, Seungkwan seriously wanted to kill that person actually. Basically he was scammed and he didn’t have any money to find other place. Luckily, perhaps the real owner knew to take responsibility as the scammer was his best friend; Seungkwan was allowed to stay there for a year according to the agreement and his payment but with condition to follow whatever the owner wanted him to do. Since his ‘surprising’ arrival at the house, he needed to tolerate the real landlord’s wrath and weird habit in which at times Seungkwan really wanted to kill the owner with his hand. He never met such a neat freak and picky guy like his landlord. Added to that, his landlord was a famous guy in the country.

“Seungkwan, you can do it. Fighting, 11 months to go.” He sighed to his own words.

 

 

Today

“I have an announcement.” The reporter quickly got their fingers ready to record the new statement from the popular singer. He was a famous artist, completed with amazing vocal, stunning look, talented actor and also successful in various fields, just he’s a bit cold. But that’s only a mask to the public, whoever didn’t knew him very well, they would be shocked to know how clumsy and a child that successful artist could be. And that’s only known to his manager, his boss, his stylist, his best friend, his loyal fans and a very special person. “I’m going to take a break for few months after this album promotion.”

“Will you tell us the reason, Mingyu ssi?” One of the reporters asked. The singer smiled.

“Reason?” Mingyu paused, looking around the room. He smiled when he spotted a person he was looking for. “I want to spend some time with my beloved.” Mingyu gestured the person to come forward. The reporters turned and started to take picture when they spotted a very familiar figure at the back. The person gave a confident smile, pulling down his sunglass to let the reporters took a good picture. He walked to the front towards the singer who smiled softly to him.

“Hey, babe. You just arrive, hum?” Mingyu said, giving a peck on the cheek. The person just grimaced and pushed Mingyu a bit.

“Don’t be too cheesy, you stay in your character, Kim.” The shorter male sassed and turned to the reporters. “Sorry to interrupt the interview.” Mingyu placed his arms around the shorter.

“Was the rumour true? You’re taking a break because you’re going to get married?” The reporter asked quickly. Mingyu looked at the other male.

“Are we, Kwanie?” The shorter rolled his eyes.

“Are you serious, Kim?” Mingyu laughed heartily. The reporters wore the same shocking look. They never heard Mingyu, the cold popular artist laughed so happily before. This was the first and they admitted that love had changed Mingyu a bit.

“That’s not a rumour. It’s a truth, but…” Mingyu paused as he took the shorter male’s hand and showed their connected hand to the reporters. “My Seungkwan here, he’s already a Kim. We’re married last week.” The typing was vigorous and the noises became violent. Mingyu just gave a smile with Seungkwan beside him wearing the same happy smile. The shining band on their finger produced a shine as the flashes kept being wild.

It was the biggest news of the week and the two covered almost all the magazines and even newspaper to the sudden announcement. Fans were ecstatic and flooding the couple’s social media with congratulation words and wishes. Many people were happy for them; everybody knew the history of the couple.

“I love you.” Mingyu whispered. The shorter looked at the taller male.

“I know.”

“Thanks for completing me, babe.” Seungkwan smiled and kissed Mingyu’s lips softly.

 

 

September 2015

“I told you many times, didn’t I?!” Seungkwan bit his lips.

“I didn’t do it!” Seungkwan glared at the taller male. His face was red, he had enough. “I completely knew how you hate people touch your things and I swear I never lay my hand on your figurines or the cabinet! You remind me too much already about your so-called house rules!”

“Then who did this? No one had the key to enter my house except you and me, minus Jun who had a key but he is missing in action. It’s down to you!” Seungkwan clenched his fist.

“I didn’t do it, you snobbish stupid jerk!” Seungkwan hollered making the taller startled. Seungkwan gritted his teeth. “I will find a way to pay you back or find a new one, the same figurine. Is that enough?! Don’t need to yell at me. But I didn’t do it, I stretch that again!” Seungkwan let out a sob after his shout and stomped to his room. The taller male groaned and messed his gelled pushback hair. He grunted louder once he heard the door slam.

“ it.”

Seungkwan cried in the room. He couldn’t believe that stupid tall post really accused him for something he didn’t do. He knew how the other treasured his figurine collection he had and Seungkwan never touched it even though he had the duty to clean the house. He touched every spot in the house to make sure no dust like the weird landlord wanted, except that sacred place. He was even sure that stupid male knew he followed that rule perfectly.

‘Stupid Kim.’

 

 

“Happy Birthday.” Mingyu frowned and turned. He widened his eyes.

“Jun! You-”

“I know, I know. I’m very sorry…” Jun clasped his hands together as he apologized. “I really need money and I know you need a company in that house so yeah…” Jun smiled nervously. “And… here. Your present.”

Mingyu looked at the paper bag. “Wait? It’s September and my birthday long ago passed, the hell…” Mingyu tried to ask but Jun didn’t give him time.

“I’m very sorry!” Jun said quickly and shoved the bag to Mingyu as he ran away. Mingyu was baffled and didn’t manage to catch Jun as the guy ran away very quickly.

“What that stupid is plotting, suddenly appear and disappear like that? No proper explanation at all.” Mingyu said. He checked the content of paper bag. He frowned as he pulled out a box. There’s a sticky note on it.

‘Mingyu, I’m so sorry. I went to pick something three days ago in your house… and kinda broken your figurine. I know this is not the same one but I promise I will get back the same model for you when I have enough money. My friend had the same one, and wanted to sell so he saved it for me. For the meanwhile, please take this as my apology, about your figurine… and the tenant too. –Jun’

Mingyu groaned as he downed the meaning of the note. His mind replayed the incident three days ago.  “. I’m so ed up. , this is your fault Jun!”

 

 

“Hey.” Mingyu knocked the door. It had been four days since he saw his tenant’s face. Now that Mingyu knew the truth, he felt bad for yelling at the shorter male. “Seungkwan ah… I cook dinner, do you want to join?” Mingyu knocked again.

“I’m tired. I want to sleep.” Mingyu’s knock stopped at the reply. He bit his lips.

“Oh. Oh… okay. I cook your portion, so I will save it for you. You can heat it if you woke to hunger later.” Mingyu said and there’s no answer. He stared at the door before taking a breath, walking to the dining table. He sat and slowly started to eat. He once a while glanced at the closed door.

After finished his meal and washed the dish, Mingyu stopped at the stairs to his room. He looked at the tightly closed door. “Good night…”

 

 

February 2016

“Do you know where he goes?” Mingyu asked his manager. His manager shook his head.

“He just left this to me, telling me to give it to you.” Mingyu sighed and took the letter in his manager’s hand. He swatted his hand and the manager nodded, leaving Mingyu alone in the room. Mingyu ruffled his front bang before opening the letter. He bit his lips.

‘Mingyu. Hey.

You know I think it’s better for me to move out. The reporters started to camp out the house and I don’t really like it. Sorry that I have to go… and sorry about that too. I will stay with my friend. And the remaining of my money… you can pay it if you could get from Jun. If you didn’t pay me also okay, take it as my apology to the harm I have done to your career. I’m very sorry Mingyu.

Your tenant, Seungkwan.’

Mingyu scoffed and crumpled the paper. He groaned loudly and kicked the coffee table out of frustration. The encounter with the journalist just now made his blood even more boiled.

“Are you and your housemate dating? So you’re gay? It’s okay to confess, better than lying.” The journalist said as she shoved her recorder to Mingyu. The manager tried to stop her, Mingyu tried so hard not to show his anger.

“Are you trying to stay quiet to this issue? Your fans totally will be disappointed to leave hanging.” The journalist threw harsher questions and Mingyu had enough.

“Rather than trying to ask for gossip here and being the rats you are, I advise you be professional a bit about personal space and the borderline of a journalist.” Mingyu spat out venom in his tone. The journalist smirked and just left. Mingyu gritted his teeth. “Rats.”

Mingyu sighed as he rubbed his face, messing his black hair. “What to do now? Freaking who spied on us and take such picture?” Mingyu scoffed as he glanced at the gossip magazine on the coffee table. It was opened on the page of a picture, faces blurred, two males in a scandalized position on the ground next to a house. The hint in the article was enough to make people knew the celebrity in the picture.

“What to do… I didn’t even get things clear with him yet.”

 

 

October 2015

Seungkwan blinked. Mingyu stared in the eyes. They couldn’t move, watching each other reflection on the black colour of eyes. Mingyu’s awkward hands slowly landed on the waist, holding Seungkwan. Seungkwan slightly clutched on the white shirt, still staring at Mingyu. “Do you hear something?” Mingyu raised his brow at Seungkwan’s question.

“Hear what?”

“A ‘dok dok dok dok’ sound. Is it you?” Mingyu gave an amuse smile.

“Not me. It’s you.”

“Me? Stupid Kim, if it’s me I won’t ask you.” Seungkwan sassed, unknowingly pursing his lips. Mingyu watched the little movement, he stiffened a bit. Seungkwan looked at Mingyu again. This time they fell silent again. Mingyu craned up his neck a bit. Their eyes didn’t move away, stayed staring at each other. Seungkwan noticed his heart was beating faster.

“Seungkwan…” Mingyu whispered when their lips almost touched. Seungkwan didn’t give any response, just his cheeks escalated red very fast. Mingyu was contemplating at the back of his head.

Mingyu’s phone ringing had the two jumped and Seungkwan quickly scrambled off Mingyu walking away to go into his bedroom. Mingyu blinked few times, clearing his throat before picking up the phone. “Hello?” He greeted the caller with a calmer voice even though his heart was beating fast. He touched his chest, rubbing it a little as he talked. A little smile didn’t leave his lips.

 

 

November 2015

Mingyu pushed the passcode and the door unlocked. He walked into his house and looked over inside as he pulled off his shoes. The house was eerily quiet and it’s not normal. By this time, at least the TV noise would welcome him home or singing voice could be heard in the house. He had a schedule from yesterday and returned back home at 8 in the morning before he needed to leave later on 12 noon. Mingyu stepped into the house after arranging his shoes neatly in the shelf.

“Seungkwan?” Mingyu called out as he saw no one in the living room. It’s very weird to have this situation now. As far as he knew, Seungkwan didn’t have to go to the office today. The housemate of his worked as a trainee in a publishing company. The said guy really loved books and writing so after he graduated, he applied a job in a related company. Mingyu once asked why he wanted to work in a publishing company when he loved writing, he should be a writer instead. Seungkwan answered it with a smile; “I need a stable job first before I could publish a book” came from the younger. Mingyu didn’t really understand the logic but he thought perhaps Seungkwan wanted to gain more experience and seeing his opportunity to debut as an author. Like how he used to be before he was a famous singer.

“Seungkwan?” Mingyu tried to find the younger in his room, curiosity and worry came knocking his humanity. He didn’t see Seungkwan in the room. When he was about to leave the room, he noticed the bed wasn’t made properly, the blanket was a mess pile. Mingyu wrinkled. Seungkwan would never skip to tidy his bed after he was awake. The tall guy scanned around the room again and decided to check the bathroom. As he touched the door, it was open. “Seungkwan…? Oh my god, Seungkwan!” Mingyu screamed out in panic when he saw Seungkwan lying on the cold tile unconscious.

“Hey, Seungkwan. Hey, are you okay?” Mingyu held the said guy, slapping him a little bit to wake the pale guy. Mingyu hissed when he felt warmth and quickly touched the forehead. “, that’s too hot.” Mingyu cursed and quickly scooped the smaller in his arms. He carried Seungkwan in bridal style to the bed, lying the sick guy properly. “Hospital.” Mingyu took out his phone from the pocket and dialled his manager’s number as he went to grab a thick coat and Seungkwan’s phone with him.

“Hyung.” Mingyu said once the call connected. His hands were busy covering Seungkwan who just wore thin clothing. “Can you delay my schedule today? Or probably cancel it. Tell them I have emergency or sick or something. I need to send Seungkwan to the hospital, he’s burning up and unconscious.” Mingyu explained hastily and didn’t give the time for his manager to respond as he cut the call and scooped Seungkwan up once again, rushing to get the sick guy to the hospital.

That day perhaps became the day Mingyu drove the fastest in his driving’s history.

 

 

Seungkwan groaned as he regained conscious. His head was throbbing too much and his whole body felt heavy, uncomfortable everywhere. He heard a faint voice. “…kwan?” Seungkwan tried to open his eyes wider. “Seungkwan, are you awake?” There, he saw a worried face.

“M…- gyu?” The voice cracked. Mingyu quickly nodded and pushed Seungkwan to stay on the bed.

“Lay down, you still have a temperature.” Seungkwan sighed as he was bearing the pain in his head. He tried to keep his eyes on Mingyu, asking a wordless question. Mingyu smiled as if he got the message. “I found you faint in the bathroom yesterday morning. You have a very high fever do you know that? How come you didn’t tell me anything? I’m worried when doctor said if I’m late to bring you to the hospital, you might already die.”

Seungkwan couldn’t reply because his throat hurt. Mingyu exhaled as he patted Seungkwan’s head softly. “You’re not fully awake. I think you should rest some more.  I need to go home and change, manager hyung keep calling me nonstop because I’m not replying to him. I have drama filming today, I will be back after that okay? Just call the nurse by pushing that green button later if you need anything.” Mingyu said and pointed to the button next to the bed. Mingyu stood up and gave a smile to the drowsy Seungkwan. Seungkwan opened his mouth.

“Water…”

Mingyu formed an O and quickly helped the guy to drink. Seungkwan sighed after the gulp and closed his eyes again as the small movement to drink made his head pounded too hard. “Thank you… talk later?” Seungkwan said in small voice. Mingyu smiled and answered him when he saw Seungkwan closed his eyes.

“Yeah. Later. Get a good rest okay?” Mingyu softly ruffled Seungkwan’s hair before leaving. Seungkwan felt something in his gut to Mingyu’s gentle act but he couldn’t concentrate as he fell into the darkness once again, the medicine and his exhaustion put him into sleep again.

 

 

“I’m fine now. I can eat myself.” Seungkwan whined as he tried to take the spoon from Mingyu. Mingyu clicked his tongue and brought it away from Seungkwan’s reach.

“You’re not very energetic yet. And I have a feeling that you won’t eat much, I’m here to make sure you finish all of this.” Seungkwan pouted.

“But this is too much. And just give me the spoon.” Seungkwan moved to take the spoon. Mingyu brought it far to his back. Seungkwan who was so indulged to his little mission didn’t notice he already crawled onto Mingyu’s lap who was sitting at the edge of the bed. Mingyu’s eyes stayed on Seungkwan. Feeling the stare, Seungkwan looked at Mingyu. His breath caught in his throat when he noticed how closed their face were. Blushes started to form but neither of them moved or looked away. Few moments passed with them so close staring at each other.

Seungkwan flinched and scrambled away from his position, knocking his arms to the food table when the door was pushed. Mingyu blinked few times before noticing the doctor was coming in. He cleared his throat controlling his heartbeat as he greeted the doctor while standing. While Seungkwan was looking away, trying to control his blush. The doctor smiled to both of them.

“I can see you’re having a meal. Anyway, Seungkwan goon is free to go as he’s fine. Maybe after you have the meal, you can arrange his discharge.” The doctor said with a smile. Mingyu nodded.

“Thank you, doctor.” Seungkwan said slowly.

“You’re welcome. I have rounds to do so enjoy the meal.” The doctor smiled and left. The room fell in silent after the doctor left. Mingyu looked at Seungkwan.

“Now, will you eat?” Mingyu broke the ice. Seungkwan nodded without looking at Mingyu. “I’m not giving up feed you.” Seungkwan pouted.

“Whatever.” Seungkwan said in defeat. Mingyu just chuckled lightly.

 

 

February 2016

“Who gives you right to tell the media like that?!” Mingyu clenched his fist as he glared at the man. The man gave him a stink eye.

“I’m your boss. The owner of the company that housed you. I have the right to do so.” Mingyu closed his eyes for a while, sighing.

“But you didn’t discuss with me!”

“Why should I? You probably choose to admit it. You’re going to put the effort you gives the whole of your career into the drain!” Mingyu frowned.

“Same-gender relationship is no longer frown upon here, why-”

“You are rising high in the fame that everything will be wasted if you admit you’re in a relationship with a guy who live together with you. Yes, same-gender couple is no longer frown upon but not everybody likes the fact you’re dating and living together. Moreover your partner is a nobody.” Mingyu launched forward and grabbed the collar. The man’s cold look didn’t falter.

“You don’t have the right to talk bad about him.”

“Anyway, the news already went out. I hope you act accordingly. And I advise you to never meet him again until the gossip died down. Or exactly never meet him at all. Think of your career, Kim Mingyu.” Mingyu groaned and pushed the man a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter