JiCheol's Dumpster #24

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]That hat[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Around DEinKL time. This supposed to be on Jihoon's birthday but I'm late to finish it huhu. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIHOON AH~ Enjoy this gift Dolls~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon just could palm his face when he saw Seungcheol coming out from the dorm. Seungkwan who saw what Jihoon did just could laugh. “This is a serious case.” Seungkwan chimed. Jihoon groaned.

“I wish I could burn those bucket hats he had.”

“I heard that, Jihoonie.” Jihoon gave a bored look to the owner of the voice. The managers ushered them to get into the van. The group was heading to the airport for their next oversea concert. This time, the stop was in a country that they never visit yet. Everyone was excited and anxious to meet Carats in a new place.

“We’re going to make the counting. One.” The guy in baby blue denim top said. The counting continued until thirteen and they got into the van in order. Jihoon pinched his bridge nose before reached out and pinched the guy’s cheek that seated beside him.

“Ow! What’s that for, Jihoon hyung?” Minghao whined as he rubbed the spot he was pinched. Jihoon didn’t say anything but groaned. He looked out to the window. Minghao frowned and looked around, finding some kind of answer. Fortunately, Seungkwan was in the same van and just whispered something to Minghao explaining the situation.

‘Hyung is grumpy about the bucket hat, again.’ Minghao was about to say something but Seungkwan was faster to cup Minghao’s mouth. ‘Stay silent if you want to survive.’ Minghao blinked before nodding. It’s a common fact among the boys that the bucket hat style in Seventeen was started by Minghao. From him, it was inspiring few other members to wear it… and serious case is their leader, Choi Seungcheol. It’s a disaster because that leader didn’t really have the ability to match the style wisely and one particular member really hated that the leader wore it. It’s Jihoon.

They arrived at the airport and one by one member stepped out from the van. The staffs were busy unloading the luggage as the members stood around waiting. They’re talking among themselves. The boys that took the same van with Jihoon were practically avoiding the producer. Seungkwan played with Soonyoung, giggling over some topic. Hip hop team, minus the leader, was discussing something with Jisoo and Jeonghan. Jihoon stood a bit away from the group, eyes directed on the other members. And finally landed on Seungcheol. His eyes narrowed when he saw Seungcheol was bending down, holding his knees before making some movement as if he was exercising. But Jihoon knew better.

“I think the pain came again.” Jihoon turned to Seungcheol as he paused his work. The lyric sheet was put down and he turned to Seungcheol completely. Both of them were inside his studio, working.

“Can you stand it? No, wait. I think you should go check it.” Seungcheol shook his head.

“We’re heading to Malaysia tomorrow, I don’t want to miss it.” Jihoon frowned.

“But…”

“Don’t worry, I can make it.” Jihoon shook his head.

“Cheol.” Jihoon sighed heavily. Seungcheol just smiled. “Then, promise me.”

Seungcheol raised his brow. “What?”

“You know after this stop we have about two weeks for the next concert?” Seungcheol nodded. “You’re going to check that knee right after we return from Malaysia. Promise me.” Seungcheol smiled.

“I will. I promise you.”

“Another one.” Seungcheol raised his brow again. Jihoon looked at him firmly. “Don’t overdo yourself on the concert. I want you to promise me this or you’re going to get something from me.” Seungcheol grinned.

“There’s punishment?”

“I know you very well, Choi ssi.” Seungcheol just smiled sheepishly. “I don’t trust you on this promise because I know you’re just an excited pup when you’re on stage.”

“Hey.”

“Just know that I will ignore you for a week if you break this promise.” Seungcheol frowned.

“What, no. Don’t do that, my beloved boyfriend…”

“I don’t care.” Seungcheol pouted.

“Be careful, Cheol hyung.” Jihoon snapped from his thought when he heard Minghao’s voice. He noticed the young Chinese was holding Seungcheol’s hand. He bit his lips. The manager gathered them to start get into the airport as they already finished unloading the luggage. The group walked inside, to the waiting lounge. Jihoon chose to linger around Seungcheol.

“Are you okay?” Jihoon asked when they walked side by side. Seungcheol glanced and saw Jihoon.

“Fine.”

“You better be, or you know what I will do.” Seungcheol smiled softly.

“Okay. Don’t worry, okay?” Jihoon just nodded lightly. “Beanie looks good on you.” Seungcheol said, sending secret wink. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Don’t expect me to be kind about your fashion just because you’re sick.” Seungcheol pursed his bottom lips.

“This hat didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yeap, but you did it wrong.” Seungcheol shrugged. Jihoon couldn’t stop himself from nagging a little bit more until they’re getting a seat. Jihoon chose not to sit with Seungcheol as he didn’t want to prolong his nag. It’s tiring for him.

“Are you okay, Jihoon hyung?” Seokmin asked when he noticed the grumpy look on Jihoon. Jihoon just gave a nod and Seungkwan saved the main vocal from any disaster just right before Seokmin continued his question. The younger explained to Seokmin briefly before giving a signal to everyone not to piss off Jihoon if they didn’t want anything to happen. They only let Jihoon alone or maybe with the only one (minus Seungcheol) who could be around Jihoon at times like this – Jisoo.

 

 

“Okay, well. Pick your own roommates, in pair. And Seungcheol, you’re with me.” The manager said. Seungcheol just nodded. The manager insisted him to rest and will watch him, that’s why he wanted them to be roommates. Jihoon looked over at the leader, Seungcheol smiled to him. The smol producer noticed it and decided to take a break of being grumpy since they left South Korea hours ago. He walked closer to Seungcheol while the rest of the members began to pick their roommates. He didn’t mind who will be his roommate anyway.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Should you…” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry, no need for me to bail this concert because I’m fine.” Jihoon bit his lips.

“I’m worried.” Seungcheol smiled and placed his arm around Jihoon’s shoulder.

“Don’t be. I’m serious about me being okay, plus I know my body the best.” Jihoon sighed.

“I’m not convinced but I know how stubborn you’re.” Seungcheol just grinned. At that moment, someone came closer to them.

“Everybody done picking roommates and I’m the one who left out. Guess we’re staying together tonight, Jihoon.” Jihoon and Seungcheol turned just to see Jisoo near them.

“Oh, well. I’m fine.” Jihoon said. Jisoo nodded. The three of them walked to the room together, following behind the other excited members. They had been told there’s a big closed pool on the rooftop and the managers had assigned it to be emptied for the boys to enjoy with the promise they won’t stay for long in case they would catch a cold. So all of them decided to have fun at the pool. Well, Seungcheol wasn’t allowed to go even though he really wanted to join.

Jihoon decided to stay with Seungcheol when the other started to go up to the pool. Knowing that they shouldn’t question Jihoon’s decision, they just let their beloved producer stayed behind. Jihoon entered Seungcheol’s room after the manager opened the door. “Oh, Jihoon.”

“I just come to hang out.”

“Great, I want to dip myself into the pool as well. Then, you take a look on this guy. Don’t let him do anything stupid.” The manager said, nonchalantly pointed to Seungcheol who was reading something on the tablet. The leader gave a look at his hyung. The manager laughed and bade goodbye as he left them in the room. Jihoon stepped to the bed and sat at the edge.

“What are you reading?”

“I’m googling some words for this country’s language.” Jihoon nodded. Seungcheol patted the empty space beside him. “Come and join me.” Jihoon nodded and crawled to Seungcheol’s side, leaning against the bedhead. “I found out their language is not much different with Indonesia. Some words we already know.”

“Hm, I have heard that as well. So what you’re searching for?”

“Nothing in particular, I just found a blog that listed out some Korean phrase being translated into the language.” Seungcheol showed to Jihoon. The smaller skimmed through.

“I bet this blogger studied in this country. His explanation is thorough.” Seungcheol nodded.

“You’re right.” Seungcheol turned to Jihoon. “Why you don’t go with them to the pool?” Jihoon exhaled.

“Not in the mood.” Seungcheol grinned.

“Because I’m not there?” Jihoon knew the leader was teasing him as usual. This flirty bastard.

“No, not about that.” Jihoon denied. Maybe it was one of the reasons he wasn’t in the mood for the pool. But more than that, he still couldn’t stop worrying about Seungcheol’s kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter