JiCheol's Dumpster #28

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Blonde[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Triggered by Seungcheol's new hair colour - Fancafe update 190412 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon roused from sleep and just realized he fell asleep in his studio. He couldn’t remember what in his dream that made him awake but it’s good anyway because he started to feel ache from his back as he pulled back from the table where he rested his arms and head. He sighed when he felt slight cramps on his arms. Jihoon’s eyes moved towards the small black box with glaring red number on it; just to notice it was already 3 in the morning. He was quite sure the last time he saw the front number was 11. No wonder he felt the backache.

Jihoon leaned into his seat only to feel something stuck on his back and he glanced. ‘Hm?’ There was a jacket there and if he didn’t realize just now he could guess it was draped on him while he was sleeping. He turned to pull the jacket but his eyes caught something on the couch behind him. There was a bundle of blanket with a coloured lock sticking out from it.

“Hannie hyung?” Jihoon called out softly. He uttered the name absentmindedly as it was faded silvery in his view and the one person had that colour as he remembered was Jeonghan. Jihoon coughed a bit when he realized he uttered the pet name that had been banned by a certain someone.

“Don’t call Jeonghan as Hannie hyung anymore. It sounds like Honey and I’m sulking because you call someone else honey.” Jihoon rolled his eyes as he remembered this childishness.

He got up from the seat as he was figuring why Jeonghan was sleeping here. Jihoon walked closer and frowned when he noticed the build of the person under the blanket. “Hm?” Jihoon leaned over to peek at the face that was facing the couch. His eyes widened and luckily he got grip of himself quicker once he realized who it was. “C- Cheol?” Jihoon muttered under his breath. Slowly but shakily, Jihoon knelt down beside the couch. His fingers moved quicker than his brain and ghostly touching the hair. The faded silvery blonde.

He didn’t see the elder male the whole day as he went out with Bumzu early then he came to his studio as he felt like writing lyrics. Plus, Seungcheol also told him that he’s going out with few of their members as they got their rare free time. They didn’t contact the whole day, or actually Jihoon didn’t even remember where his phone was. Seeing this hair on Seungcheol was a surprise for him thou.

Jihoon raked his fingers even bolder by seconds. Feeling the soft hair caressing his skin, Jihoon smiled. He remembered last time he was praising Jeonghan for his new hair colour and Seungcheol’s reaction.

“Do you like silver hair so much? I remember last time you praise Hansolie too.”

Jihoon turned to Seungcheol who stood beside him. He shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe because our members look cool with it?” Seungcheol just hummed. Jihoon raised his brow. “What? Are you jealous?”

“What? What- no! What to be jealous of?” Seungcheol looked away brushing his nose. Jihoon just chuckled.

“But I kinda like faded blonde more…” Jihoon said as a passing comment.

“-hoonie?” Jihoon blinked and turned to the call. Seungcheol woke up and turned over to face Jihoon. Jihoon’s fingers were still in the hair. Seungcheol rubbed his eyes. “You’re awake?”

“Your hair…”

“How do I look?” Seungcheol asked smiling sleepily. Jihoon blinked once, his heart skipped a beat.

‘Damn, is he a puppy in past life?’ Jihoon muttered in his heart. “Nice. Yeah, you look nice.” Jihoon uttered awkwardly. Damn, he was nervous just to answer a simple question. ‘What the hell y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter