JiCheol's Dumpster #8

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cute[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU || Notes: This comes from my draft and sorry not so sorry for another JiCheol. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon looked down, blushing furiously as he was trapped in between the wall and the muscular body. The sweet smell of the other flustered Jihoon and his heart made a run. His stomach was in circus mode to the closeness they are currently in. Jihoon gulped when one of the strong arms pressed beside his head against the wall. “So I’m still waiting for your answer you know? It’s already a week passed since I confessed, Lee Jihoon.” Jihoon couldn’t look up. The soft voice gave an effect on him and the fact that he was coming for an answer, Jihoon felt happy inside. He thought the other wasn’t serious when the confession done a week ago.

“I- I- umm, sunbae…”Jihoon tried to voice out what he was feeling. He wanted to give the answer that he had prepared since last two days (when he saw the other was serious in asking him out) but he couldn’t say it and even now, when the other claimed the answer Jihoon couldn’t say the proper word again. Jihoon still looked down, playing with his fingers when he still tried to utter the word.

Jihoon startled when he felt a soft flesh pressed against his bangs. The short guy widened his eyes, looking up with deep red shades when he felt no pressure on his forehead. The other was smiling, staring down at him adoringly. “Sorry, I can’t help it you’re so cute Jihoon.” Jihoon felt his face became hotter. “If you can’t answer me yet, then will you accept my offer for a movie this weekend?” The taller asked. Jihoon bit his lips, his habit while he was thinking. The taller tried with every ounce of his self-control from squishing the cutie short guy in front of him.

Jihoon couldn’t believe his voice anymore just nodded agreeing. The taller smiled brightly. “That’s great. So, I will pick you up in front of your house on Saturday at 9 am?” Jihoon nodded again. “Thanks, love.” Jihoon flustered over that nickname. The taller leaned in and gave a short peck on the smaller’s cheek. Jihoon blushed deeper if that’s still possible to happen. “Sorry, I did something without consulting you again. But you’re too cute and adorable to handle. You don’t know how much I want to- ugh, em never mind.” Jihoon was curious what the taller wanted to tell him but he didn’t ask. He took a glance and noticed the taller was flustered as well.

“Seungcheol sunbae.” Seungcheol looked at the smaller. Jihoon didn’t meet eyes with him because he was nervous and their closeness that never seemed to decrease. When Jihoon was about to say something, the recess bell rang telling the time of leisure already ended. Seungcheol stepped back and Jihoon had to suppress the whine for losing the warmth. Even he was nervous but being close to Seungcheol felt so right and peaceful.

“I got to go, my next class is Biology. So let’s meet on the weekend. I can’t walk you home today, sorry.” Seungcheol said as he gave an affectionate squeeze on Jihoon’s shoulder before leaving. “Love ya.” Jihoon’s face looked like never decrease its colour; it’s still in the deep red since he was trapped by Seungcheol until now the guy already left. Jihoon bit his lips.

‘I miss the chance to answer him properly again…’

 

 

The weekend came rather fast and nothing much happened along the way. The senior had twice walking him home after school but yet again; Jihoon wasn’t able to say his answer. His best friend, Soonyoung was constantly nagging and pestering as well as giving advice to the smaller to give the answer before their movie outing. Like Soonyoung’s word, better to reclaim that outing as your first date!

Jihoon puffed his cheeks while standing in front of his closet. He actually woke up a bit late than he should (because he can’t sleep last night due to excitement and anticipation) so he just left with 40 minutes to get ready but now he faced a problem when he couldn’t find a proper outfit for today. He at least wanted to look nice and matched with the other’s charisma. He needed to impress that senior as well as let people see they’re equally matched. “, what should I wear?”

“Yah! Why you’re still not getting into a cloth? It’s almost 9!” Jihoon jumped to the voice. Soonyoung stood by the door, crossing his arms in worry. Well, Kwon Soonyoung is not only his best friend but his neighbour as well. Jihoon felt his eyes became teary at the sight of Soonyoung. His saviour is here!

“Soonyoung ah~ help me, I don’t know what to wear!” Jihoon whined. Soonyoung scoffed and shook his head.

“I got it right.” Soonyoung stepped in and looked at the closet before back to Jihoon. “Ugh, I regret my decision to come late or else I could get my cousin did your hair for this special day.” Soonyoung ran his hand into Jihoon’s faded bleaches. “But I think it will do if we pull it up. Your hair kinda long, so should tie it a bit at the back and you will look fabulous.” Jihoon wrinkled.

“But Soonyoung! I was talking about clothes not my hair!” Jihoon whined again. Soonyoung chuckled.

“Arasseo. I already decided by the way.” Soonyoung stuck his tongue and reached to get a purple sweater with few geometric patterns at the hem which from his cousin, Kim Mingyu for the last Christmas present where his cousin got the wrong size and the sweater was slightly bigger than Jihoon. He also reached for the plain white tee and black tight jeans. “Go change into this and come back here to get your hair styled; I will search for something in the meanwhile. Move quickly, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter