JiCheol's Dumpster #15

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Height Difference[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: High school AU || Notes: I found this drabble in my draft and I think it's time to bring it out of dungeon. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon looked away with blushes. His palm pushed the smugly smile face in front of him. “Stop smiling like that.” A laugh from the male and Jihoon grunted. “I hate you, Cheol.”

“Oh, I know you love this one-year boyfriend of yours.” Seungcheol winked. Jihoon groaned and looked away as he cowered backward, plastering his back on the cold metal. The announcement of the arriving station echoed in the train. The coach wasn’t that packed but Jihoon knew for sure at the next station, they will be an example of packed canned food.

Seungcheol didn’t quit staring at the shorter and Jihoon was looking everywhere else but Seungcheol. The taller of the two always did that wherever they ended up in this position. Jihoon leaned against the coach’s wall while Seungcheol stood in front of him, one palm pressing to the metal stabilizing his standing. He really can’t stand the look Seungcheol always shoot him in this situation, he was shy. But most importantly, he hated the fact that he looked so small in this situation. He felt he shrunk smaller and shorter thanks to their height different and the way Seungcheol was looking at him.

The door opened and Jihoon’s breath hitched as the familiar cologne filled his nostril get stronger. Jihoon didn’t dare to turn; he knew he would meet the uniform-wrapped strong chest before his eyes if he turned. Jihoon felt a light breeze in his hair; he knew it was Seungcheol’s breath. Jihoon tried to calm his quick-paced heartbeat. “You’re cute.” Seungcheol you’re not helping.

“The hell.” Jihoon muttered. Seungcheol chuckled.

“You know, aside from I love you for who yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter