JiCheol's Dumpster #11

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Baby I need you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Post-idol AU || Notes: I have too many JiCheol feels since yesterday so yeah, I'm (not so) sorry. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seungcheol stretched his hand over the bed on the other side. The guy whimpered sleepily when he felt cold bed. He peeked one eye as he rubbed the other one. “Ji?”

“I’m here.” Seungcheol rolled over when he heard the voice. A smile curled on his lips when he saw his beloved husband’s face but frowned once he saw the smaller tucked in a nice suit.

“Jihoonie? What’re you doing?” Jihoon glanced at the elder.

“Getting ready.” Seungcheol frowned, opening his eyes wider as the sleepiness was replaced by curiosity.

“To where? It’s weekend thou, baby?” Jihoon turned his body fully to Seungcheol who already sat up leaning against the bedhead. The smaller pouted.

“Did you really forget? Now I regret I didn’t wake you a bit early. You have 10 minutes to get ready.” Seungcheol tilted his head clueless. Jihoon groaned. “Choi ing Seung to the cheol. It’s Jos-”

Seungcheol gasped and scrambled up from the bed even when Jihoon didn’t finish his words. “, today is 10th December?” Jihoon rolled his eyes. “Baby! You should wake me up earlier.” Seungcheol shouted from inside the bathroom. Jihoon scoffed as he fixed his suit in front of the mirror.

“I thought you were up when I slapped you awake before I went to a bath.” Jihoon answered. Seungcheol’s head peeked out at the door. Foam around his lips, Jihoon grimaced to that sight.

“I don’t, in the matter of fact.” Seungcheol retreated back into the bathroom after saying that. Jihoon shook his head. From the sound, the smaller guessed the elder went for a bath. Jihoon took the phone as he saw a flash of notification light. From the beloved Seventeen’s maknae.

From Baby Chani: Hyung, are you up? 
I think we need you, hyung. Jeonghan
hyung is uncontrollably panicking here.

Jihoon sighed. “Seungcheol! I’m giving you 5 minutes to get ready! Jeonghan needs me, or us.” Jihoon shouted as he typed a reply before sending it to the maknae.

“I’m done showering!” Seungcheol hollered back as he stepped out from the shower and grabbed the towel. Wrapping his lower body, he pulled a smaller towel to dry his hair and stepped out from the bathroom. Jihoon already waited for him with his outfit. Seungcheol sent a look to his beloved. “I think I need your help.” Jihoon raised his brow. “Clothed me?”

Jihoon scoffed. “I have no time to put up with your baby-.” Seungcheol laughed.

“Baby~ I need you~” Jihoon glared at the other.

“Choi Seungcheol.” Seungcheol grinned and kept drying his hair without having an intention to start dressing up. “Seungcheol.” Seungcheol gave a sly smirk. Jihoon was about to say something but Jihoon’s phone suddenly blasted and Jihoon hanged the outfit as he retrieved his phone.

Seokmin is calling.

Jihoon picked it up and put on loudspeaker. “HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED YOU NOW BECAUSE-”

“Don’t need to shout Seokmin ah! Oh, I’m still at home thanks to certain stupid named Seungcheol.” Jihoon gave a glare to Seungcheol. Seungcheol raised his brow. Seokmin and few more voices groaned loudly.

“I swear Seungcheol hyung if you don’t listen to Jihoon right at this moment, I’m going to take Jihoon away from you for a month. He’s promising a vacation to me after helping your wedding previously and I think I can take him with me, do you-”

“DON’T YOU DARE MOON JUNHEE!” Seungcheol barked to the phone. Jihoon tried to stifle a laugh and shoved Seungcheol with the outfit again.

“Now wear this suit on your own before I agree to Jun’s offer.”

“Don’t you dare Ji. I need you to be functioned.” A loud ‘eww’ from the phone heard and Seungcheol winced from the slap he received from Jihoon.

“Go quickly.”

“Yeah, hyung please be quick. I’m afraid if Jeonghan hyung is not calming down he might get panic attack or something.” Chan’s voice heard. Jihoon sighed.

“Where’s Joshua hyung?”

“He’s with Mingyu and Wonwoo at his apartment. Soon to come when he’s ready.” Jun answered.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter