JiCheol's Dumpster #6

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I call you mine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: I got this idea after watching this fmv, I hope you like it. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon glanced over Soonyoung who gave him a knowing look. The producer narrowed his eyes, giving a death glare. Soonyoung chuckled silently and turned back to the mirror. “Get up guys! We need more practice for our special concert on this October 19th!” Soonyoung piped up when s looked so exhausted. Well, they’re practicing day and night for all their performance stages. A whole day of practices for their upcoming fanmeeting and a little bit preparation for their special concert on October that just announced a week ago, today was just another day. The special concert was a thank you concert after all their Asia pacific tours ended. It will be held in Seoul as the ending, like what their CEO said, they started a concert in Seoul then the Asia pacific tour, shouldn’t they make the ending too? That’s how it decided last week. So despite the busy schedule, the boys squeezed their time to make a preparation for the concert that about a month and week to come. The idea was already there, just they needed to practice.

“Okay, okay. Let’s start with ‘Fronting’ first as I guess performance team looked worn out than usual.” Soonyoung said, glancing at the young Chinese who was panting hard.

“I- I still can go on, hyung.” Minghao said in between his pants, knowing Soonyoung was referring to him. Soonyoung shook his head.

“If you try to push yourself, I’m gonna tie you up to the chair.” Minghao bit his lips and sighed in defeat before going to the back to sit with the rest. Soonyoung knew everything about all the members’ limit. He wasn’t joking when he said someone needed a rest or something, he knew it better than the owner of the body. Somehow, all the members agreed to follow his instructions in anything involving stamina and dancing.

“Come on here. Isn’t that I call up for ‘Fronting’ practice?” Soonyoung gave a smile at Jihoon through the mirror reflection. Jihoon squinted his eyes and imagined he wiped off that smile in his head. The general leader sighed and stepped.

“I’m on.” The rest of Hip hop team nodded. Soonyoung walked to set the song while Jihoon just stood there, taking a breath. Soonyoung decided to add a complete choreography into the song as a new thing to show to the fans on the special concert. Thus, Jihoon really didn’t like Soonyoung’s new invention. He knew that stupid blonde just purposely making up the choreography to .

The first melody of the song started and they stood at their formation with Soonyoung in the middle. Jihoon was standing on the left side in the end. They carried on the steps like Soonyoung had taught them two days ago. They remembered it all but some parts just didn’t come out nicely; Soonyoung took note to tell them after the song ended.

“Killing part, killing part.” Soonyoung shouted and Jihoon tried hard not to blush. Mingyu and Wonwoo were standing Jihoon’s right, doing their own acting to Jihoon’s lyrics. While on the other side, Vernon and Soonyoung were dancing lightly to the melody. Jihoon took care of the part but obviously he was nervous and cursing Soonyoung in his heart.

“Baby, it’s alright.” Tapping Seungcheol’s back who bent in front of him.

“I call you mine.” Jihoon did some aegyo for fan service, this is why Jihoon wanted to kill that guy. But the urge was not as strong as for the next move. Seungcheol straightened up when Jihoon done this line and the aegyo, facing him. The smaller tried hard not to blush or stutter.

“Bame dareun uril bakhyeojwo saebyeogeul jina bamsaeseo hae bogo sipeo.” Reaching up, caressing the face, eyes matching and smirking, Jihoon made it very quick that it came out a bit awkward. Seungcheol didn’t have much expression just smiling while Jihoon did that to him. Yup, Soonyoung purposely made that move for Jihoon and Seungcheol as he knew his best friend had a crush on the leader and little did the smaller knew, the leader likes him too but didn’t admit it as he thought Jihoon only see him as best friend. The song went on but the choreographer kept his eyes on Jihoon while checking other members’ move.

Once the song ended, Soonyoung straight away gave out his opinion and corrected the mistake he took note. He purposely left Jihoon’s name the last one. “Lee Jihoon.” Jihoon looked at him raising his brow. “Come here, you too Seungcheol hyung.”

“Huh?” Seungcheol startled when his name called. Jihoon glared at Soonyoung as if saying don’t-do-something-weird to the blonde wordlessly. Soonyoung just beckoned the two to the middle of the practice room. The rest already sat at the back and watched. Soonyoung made Seungcheol stood there and he then pulled Jihoon closer. Jihoon startled. “What’s wrong, Soonyoung?”

Soonyoung smiled as he faced Jihoon to Seungcheol. “Replay this part again. The third line of your part, Lee Jihoon.” Jihoon frowned and turned, trying to say something but Soonyoung turned him back. “If you want to ask why, it’s because you’re so awkward just now. You can’t do it right again.”

Jihoon groaned a bit too loud. Seungcheol just smiled crookedly and felt a bit hurt. He thought Jihoon hated to do such skinship with him. Soonyoung patted Jihoon’s shoulders. Jihoon sighed and he sang the song live, while doing the routine. Seungcheol just stayed silent, didn’t want to irritate the smaller even more. But what he didn’t notice, Jihoon wasn’t mad at him but Soonyoung and he actually was shy.

“No, no! Jihoon, you write this part, you know the feeling but why you can’t bring it on?” Soonyoung questioned as he groaned frustratingly. Jihoon bit his lips and turned to Soonyoung who was giving a sheepish smile.

“Don’t remind me that. I don’t know why too, okay?” Jihoon growled at the choreographer and sat down frustratingly. Seungcheol scratched his hair, feeling awkward standing there. The rest of Seventeen just watched the scene unfold in front of them.

Soonyoung turned to Seungcheol. “Hyung, you might want to rest together with them. I will settle this with him.” The choreographer said as he noticed the leader looks lost there. Seungcheol just absentmindedly nodded and went to sit beside Mingyu. Soonyoung turned to Jihoon and squatted down beside the producer with a sheepish smile. Jihoon gritted his teeth and lunged to headlock that blonde once Seungcheol was away from them.

“Yah, you just purposely enjoy my suffering huh?” Jihoon said hushed in between the gritted teeth. Soonyoung was slapping the arms around his neck while laughing.

“Hey, you’re meanie. I’m definitely helping you to get closer with him.” Soonyoung said. Jihoon scoffed and let go Soonyoung.

“I don’t need that.” Jihoon grumbled under his breath. Soonyoung chuckled and stood up.

“But the move is just good for the fan service. Now, come on. Do it right, will you?” Soonyoung grinned. Jihoon sighed.

“I don’t know.”

“Do it with me.” Jihoon looked at Soonyoung who was handing out his hand to help. “Practice.” Jihoon sighed and nodded, taking the hand to stand up. Soonyoung stood just like Seungcheol and Jihoon came closer while singing the line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter