SoonChan's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Teddy bear[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: A drabble. I dunno what I write lol[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Soonyoung eyed all the fluffy and soft teddy bear on the display. A salesgirl stepped closer and offered a smile when Soonyoung noticed her. “Can I help you, sir?” The girl asked politely.

“Eum… Can I know what kind of teddy bear would be the best for… proposal?” Soonyoung asked quietly with a shy tone. The girl smiled wider and pointed to the highest shelf. Soonyoung looked up.

“A white big one with a heart could be a good one. Or maybe if that’s too big, I would suggest the pair in wedding outfit here, it’s a little bit smaller. Depend either you want a huggable size or more for decoration.” The girl pointed to the left side. “The decoration one is over there.” Soonyoung looked over and hummed. He scanned the white big teddy bear, and then the pair in wedding outfit.

“Why you like teddy bear so much?” Soonyoung asked. The young guy beside him turned. A wide grin was given.

“Because it’s soft and huggable. I really like to hug it to sleep.”

“You have me thou.”

The young guy laughed. “Before I met you, hyung, I only have them. Don’t tell me you’re jealous with my teddy bear.”

Soonyoung pouted. “No, I’m not.”

“Good, because I never have the intention to exclude my love for teddy bear just because I have you.” Soonyoung groaned.

“That’s so mean!”

“Sorry hyung.” The young guy chuckled before settled his arms aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter