JiHan's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Confused[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Finally JiHan's story. I just struck with simple idea. Hope you enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jeonghan turned when Jisoo suddenly held his hand. He blinked; Jisoo just smiled and fixed Jeonghan’s hair. Jeonghan stiffened a bit and his breath hitched lightly. “There.” Jisoo pulled away his hands. Jeonghan gave a smile, so awkward but Jisoo didn’t noticed.

“Thanks.” Jeonghan pretended to look at his bangs and then turned to the fans down the stage. It had been often, the smallest gesture Jisoo did for him always catch him off guard. He already had a thing for Jisoo since pre-debut time but he was confused what Jisoo had for him. At times Jisoo cared a bit too much about him, but at times he could see Jisoo cared for other just like he did for him. At times he caught Jisoo stared at him but not only him, sometimes Jisoo would stare at Seungcheol too, and sometimes Jihoon and Jun. He hates the confusion; he hates Jisoo for making him confused.

Jeonghan smiled and waved to the fans, trying to put off his mind from that certain male. Well, his fans should come first.

Jisoo glanced at Jeonghan, watching the other male waving happily to the fans. He smiled a little, enjoying the sight.

 

 

“Han ah.” Jeonghan startled and turned. Jisoo smiled and sat down.

“You startled me.”

“Sorry, did I disturb you?” Jeonghan shook his head.

“I’m just listening to the song.” Jeonghan said, showing his phone. “Where are you from?”

“I’m just back from the pool. Why you’re here alone?” Jeonghan grinned.

“Some air.” Jeonghan turned to the big window. Their hotel this time had a great view and Jeonghan felt the need to stare at it. He just needed some peace, alone. Well, Jisoo and his timing always bad that Jeonghan really wished Jisoo didn’t find him here. Because the least person he wanted to see right now was Jisoo.

“Are you okay?” Jisoo asked.

“I’m fine. So fine.” Jeonghan flashed a smile at Jisoo and turned back to the window. Jisoo stared at Jeonghan for a little while that made the other flustered. “Why are you staring?”

Jisoo rubbed his nape. “Because I feel you kinda off.” Jeonghan shrugged.

“I’m fine thou?” Jisoo nodded.

“Okay.” Jisoo dismissed the topic. The silence filled the space that made Jeonghan feels suffocated. He cleared his throat and got up. Jisoo looked up. “Where are you going?”

“I’m tired. I think I want to get some nap.” Jeonghan said lightly and wanted to get away faster. But Jisoo caught Jeonghan’s hand.

“Are you by chance avoiding me?” Jeonghan blinked and shook his head, grinning sheepishly.

“No, I’m not. Why you’re thinking that way?” Jeonghan smiled, and then faked a yawn. “I’m sleepy.” Jisoo let go Jeonghan’s hand.

“Okay, go get some nap.” Jeonghan smiled and left. Jisoo watched Jeonghan’s leaving steps and sighed. He was sure Jeonghan kind of avoiding him in these few days but he didn’t know why.

 

 

Jeonghan’s face fell but he quickly fixed his expression. Numbed, he got up and stood in front of Jisoo. The other was holding a pepero stick in his hand. Jeonghan gulped. “Come on.” Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter