JunHoon's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The tales of the prince and a commoner[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: College AU, mpreg || Notes: A remake to my old story that is a request, more in A/N. Enjoy![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jun was staring at the other in disbelief. He remembered this guy was one of the nightstands he had two months ago. Not that clear but he didn’t hook up with many males and he’s selective when it came to sleep with males so he knew this yellow blonde haired guy was one of the males he slept with. “Are you listening, Jun ssi?”

“Uh, yes.” Jun blinked. The blonde haired male was fidgeting with his fingers.

“I’m sorry I come and tell you this but I freaked out myself and I don’t know what to do. I- The night with you was my first and I never sleep with anyone else after you. I- I don’t know…” Jun stared at the panicked male. “I was found unconscious this morning and brought to the hospital. The doctor told me my situation and I come to find you.” The guy looked up to Jun. “I don’t know what to do.”

Jun took a breath. “Jihoon ssi.” Jun reached out and held the shaking shoulders. “Calm down first.” Jihoon took a breath and nodded. Jun rubbed the back, soothing the other male. He brought Jihoon to sit on the bench. His mind was working. Not in his dream he would encounter this possibility. He was always cautious with his nightstands so he would not leave a scar or something after the night. Jun looked at Jihoon. “I’m sorry for asking this out of sudden. But our night, did I use protection?” Jihoon looked up to Jun, his eyes looked broken. Jun can’t help from feeling bad but he’s curious out of sudden.

Jihoon shook his head. “I can’t remember. I’m drunk. You aren’t.” Jun bit his lips. Sure, he wasn’t drunk. He remembered that he noticed Jihoon at the pub was all alone and stressed out. He was attracted and asked for a night. Might be because of the alcohol, Jihoon didn’t turn him down. Jun tried to remember more but the night was a bit hazy in his mind. He’s sure he took Jihoon to the bed and they started making out but the next part of that, there’s nothing he remembered anymore.

“Never mind.” Jun held Jihoon’s hands. “I might always sleep around. But I know to take responsibility of what I have done.” Jihoon stared at him. Jun flashed a smile. “I’m going to take care of you. Don’t worry.” Jihoon’s eyes were glassy and he nodded as he looked down. Jun hugged Jihoon with one arm.

“I promise you will be fine.”

 

 

“You what?!” Jun winced and grimaced to the loudness. “Yah, you’re always cautious that you never bed a carrier. How this happen?” Jun sighed.

“Duh, Wonwoo. Tone down your voice.” Wonwoo glared at him. “Okay, now. Apparently Jihoon didn’t know he’s a carrier because he never sleep with anyone or even made a checkups on that, well who wants to do it voluntarily anyway? 9 out 10 carriers knew it accidentally when they’re examined by doctors over something else.” Wonwoo scoffed to the trueness in that.

“Don’t play facts here. Tell me what’s happening.” Jun nodded.

“So, even it’s hazy in my head but I think I forgot to wear protection on the night with him.” Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

“I know this will bind to happen someday.” Jun faked a hurt look. “You’re taking the responsibility, right?” Jun nodded. Wonwoo nodded back. “Okay, that’s fine. So, tell me who is he.” Jun blinked.

“Huh?”

“Well, this Jihoon guy. How’s he look like? Which category he belonged in this college? What is his major?” Jun eyed Wonwoo.

“Why you’re so eager?” Wonwoo chortled.

“Come on, I want to know who is lucky enough to finally tie down the wild college prince here. And not to mention, the whole college needs to know your status now. I’m the college’s reporter, remember?” Jun bit his lips.

“About that…” Wonwoo raised his brow.

“What? You don’t want to tell?” Jun bit his lips.

“Can we keep as a secret until his bump showed up? At least right now, just tell people that I’m dating him.” Wonwoo nodded.

“Okay then, people should know that at least.” Wonwoo looked at Jun. “Now tell me more about him so I can write a good story of him and you.” Jun rolled his eyes. Wonwoo sure took their friendship as a part of his job as the college’s reporter. Wonwoo was famous for his article because he often wrote about Jun who is the famous one in the college and all readers loved to know more about him. But he didn’t really mind because he knew Wonwoo is his real best friend before a reporter.

 

 

Jihoon looked around. He felt something is not right when people were giving him looks and whispered to each other. He walked into the music major building and people just kept giving him stares. As he walked to his class, he noticed a group of people were standing around the notice board. “Hey, it’s him.” Jihoon blinked when one of them pointed to him. He wrinkled and took a step to the board. He noticed his face on the newest article from the college’s news. He stunned after reading the headline.

A squeal heard behind him but Jihoon didn’t notice that yet as he still stunned. A warm arm hugged his shoulder and Jihoon jerked in surprise. “I’m sorry, Hoon. Wonwoo really wanted to release it and I think it’s nice too. People need to know that their prince is taken.” Jihoon turned and saw Jun on his side. The college prince gave his sweetest smile. Jihoon blushed.

“But- I didn’t agree to this.” Jun smiled apologetically.

“I can’t stop my best friend, I’m sorry.” Jun softly pressed a kiss on Jihoon’s temple that made the blonde male blushed furiously. The people around them squealed and some gave a look. Probably they’re from the avid fans of the college’s prince.

“Jun.”

“I promise you I will take care of you right? This, I’m doing it for you. Don’t worry, no one dare to hurt you when they know you’re with me.” Jun took Jihoon’s hand. “Now may I walk you to the class?” Jihoon blinked.

“But your class is in another block and yet it’s-” Jun just softly tugged Jihoon to follow him.

“I will be fine. Come.” Jun said and gave Jihoon a smile. The other male looked down shyly and silently followed Jun’s lead. He didn’t ask for this when he went to Jun. He just instinctively searched for Jun, wanting some solution for his situation. He didn’t really hope Jun would take responsibility because he knew Jun had a reputation in the college and yet he’s just a normal student. But the situation here now was very different of what he expected. The prince actually agreed and promised to take care of his responsibility and that’s actually touched Jihoon’s heart. Like the fairy tales, he’s slowly fallen for the perfect prince.

“Yah, why didn’t you tell me?” Jihoon turned after thanking Jun and seeing him leave at the door. His best friend, Soonyoung already stood up next to him. Jihoon bit his lips and just pushed Soonyoung to their seat.

“I- Um, this is sudden.”

“Of course! I never know you dated the prince. For how long? A week.” Soonyoung flailed his arms. “You’re mean; you got someone so fine for yourself. You will dump me.” Jihoon huffed.

“It’s not like that, Soonyoung. You’re still my best friend.” Jihoon said. Soonyoung grinned and hugged the red haired male.

“Awww, I’m flattered.” Jihoon chuckled and then he noticed everyone in the class gave him a look. Jihoon quickly looked down and Soonyoung noticed that. “Ignore them, they’re just jealous. Don’t worry, no one will harm you. I will protect you and of course your prince too. I know he will.” Jihoon blushed. Soonyoung chuckled. “Oh, right. How about the hospital two days ago? You didn’t turn in yesterday.” Jihoon startled.

“Uhm, uh- about that, let’s talk during breaks, okay Soonyoung?” Soonyoung blinked but then nodded. Not long after that, their professor came in and started the class. Jihoon’s mind wasn’t really in the class as he was thinking about what to tell Soonyoung later on.

 

 

“Let’s go, lunch time!” Soonyoung nudged Jihoon. The smaller male blinked and nodded. He packed his things. The best friends walked toward the door with their bags.

“Hey, Hoon.” Jihoon startled and looked up. Soonyoung already cooed beside him and Jihoon really wanted to hide at that moment. “Lunch with me?”

“But I-” Soonyoung patted Jihoon’s back.

“We will meet at the class later. I don’t want to ruin the prince’s romance. I’m leaving.” Soonyoung gave a wink and walked away. Jun just chuckled to Soonyoung’s words while Jihoon blushed madly. He afforded to blush more when Jun took his hand, interlacing their fingers.

“What do you want to eat today? Just tell me.” Jihoon walked with Jun as the other began to move.

“I don’t know…” Jun glanced at him.

“Do you like the famous café’s kimbab?” Jihoon nodded lightly.

“I often get that.” Jun smiled.

“Let’s settle for that today. You know, we should share more about ourselves. To get know each other better.” Jihoon nodded, agreeing at some point. Jun smiled and turned forward. “But seriously, I like seeing blushes on your face. You’re cute.” Jihoon shied away and Jun chuckled when he noticed that.

“Stop teasing me.” Jun chortled.

“Okay.” Jun looked around. “I didn’t manage to ask earlier because there are so many people.” Jun pulled Jihoon to stop and face him. “How are you feeling today? Anything when you woke up?” Jihoon blinked.

“Huh?”

Jun smiled. “Well, morning sickness, pregnancy stuff.” Jihoon came to realization and formed an O. Jun just smiled; the smaller blonde was just epitome of cuteness right then.

“I guess it didn’t start yet but I’m feeling tired often because I keep sleeping earlier than usual as I remember.”

“You’re in second month right?” Jihoon nodded. “Nothing showed up yet?” Jihoon shook his head.

“If it is, I would know earlier.” Jun nodded in understanding as he looked at the flat stomach. Jihoon felt shy being stared like that. “Don’t look, it’s embarrassing.” Jun just smiled.

“I’m just imagining how it will look like.” Jihoon unconsciously pouted.

“Looking fat, obviously.” Jun smiled.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. I’m the father and I’m taking care of you, that’s final.” Jun took Jihoon’s hand again. “Come on, I’m hungry.” Jihoon tugged Jun’s hand. Jun turned. Jihoon gave a smile.

“Thanks. Thanks for not pushing me away. I thought-”

“I’m not irresponsible. If I am, I won’t be selective in sleeping with males or using protection

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter