JiCheol's Dumpster #7

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chance to say yes[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: IDK why I'm here when I need to submit a proposal in two days. LMAO. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jihoon kept looking at the leaving back. He wanted to call his name but the big lump just stuck in his throat, stopping him from uttering the name he loved so much. He knew he had hurt him and he have no right to beg him to stay but he still loved him so much and he wanted no one else but him.

When he was completely gone, Jihoon fell onto his knees crying so hard like he never did before.

 

Seungcheol wiped the tears that were falling with the each step he takes walking away from his beloved. He couldn’t deny his heart is still owned by him but all the pain from him was too much and he couldn’t handle it anymore. So he chose to leave even it’s so hurt for him. Because he didn’t want to be hurt by him anymore, he was willing to feel the pain from this breakup rather than dealing with the pain caused by him.

When he was completely away from him, Seungcheol broke down entirely and fainted.

 

 

Soonyoung sighed while watching over the sleeping male on the bed. The face was pale and tired. He sighed for umpteenth time as he knew what had happened to the strongest guy among thirteen of them. Their general leader was completely broken, thanks to their vocal team leader. Soonyoung felt bad for the eldest but nothing he could do unless Jihoon changed.

“How is Seungcheol, Soonyoung ah?” Jeonghan asked when the performance team leader came out from the room. Soonyoung just gave a mild smile.

“Hyung is still sleeping. The temperature is rising a bit and I’m sure he comes down with a fever, Jeonghan hyung.” Jeonghan sighed.

“Gosh, this is terrible. Seungcheollie is one of the people who won’t get sick easily.” Jisoo said when he stood beside Jeonghan, listening to Soonyoung’s words. Soonyoung nodded a bit and turned back to the closed door again. They fell in silence after that.

 

 

The next day came and no one saw their vocal team leader came home. It was understandable and everyone thought the same – the producer spent a night at his studio, again. Soonyoung knocked the door before coming in with a tray of porridge done by Mingyu. The male who fallen asleep beside Seungcheol’s mattress stirred to the knocking. Soonyoung flashed a smile to the male. “Thanks for staying awake the whole night and take care of Seungcheol hyung, Wonwoo.”

“It’s for the best, our leader can’t be sick for long. He rarely came down with fever so it can be so hard for him through the night. Plus I didn’t have schedule today, so I should do my part.” Soonyoung just smiled to Wonwoo’s words. “I’m starving.”

“Mingyu had cooked something for you. He knew you will be hungry. You can find it under the cover on the table. Everybody already went to their respective schedules.” Wonwoo nodded and left. Soonyoung sat on the floor beside the mattress as he placed the tray beside him. “Seungcheol hyung.” Soonyoung called him softly and patted his shoulder lightly. Seungcheol moved uncomfortably under the cover and drowsily opened his eyes. A wave of pain was throbbing in his head.

“Ugh…headache…”

“You had fever, hyung. Still have some temperature.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol pushed open his eyes wider and saw Soonyoung.

“Soonyoung.” Soonyoung smiled.

“Hey, hyung. Come and eat some porridge Mingyu cooked for you then you can have medicine and rest again.” Seungcheol groaned.

“But I have sche-”

“I told Doogi hyung and don’t worry. He knows what to do.” Seungcheol sighed.

“I choose a wrong day to get sick.” Soonyoung smiled mildly.

“It’s not your fault. Come and eat.” Seungcheol nodded and Soonyoung helped his hyung to lean against the wall before setting the tray on the elder’s lap. Seungcheol was about to say something but Soonyoung cut him off. “I know you felt bad that I’m younger than you and I’m taking care of you instead, but hyung please. We’re family so if any of us get sick, we will automatically take care of the sick person right? So right now you’re sick and you need someone and I will be the one. Don’t ever feel bad or thanking me endlessly because I’m doing what I supposed to do. So, just start eating hyung.” Seungcheol smiled softly.

“Okay, but I still want to thank you once.”

“You’re welcome.” Soonyoung smiled as Seungcheol took a spoon of porridge. “I need to go right now. Take the medicine after you finished eating and leave the tray on the floor. Wonwoo will take it later when he finished with his breakfast and bath. He will take care of you for the day.”

“I will be fine soon so no need to-”

“Nah, Wonwoo had no schedule and just live with the fact you will get nursed by all twelve-” Soonyoung stopped abruptly and cursed himself inside before stammering his correction. “I mean, all of us.” Soonyoung really wanted to slap himself when he saw tears in Seungcheol’s clear eyes. Seungcheol sniffled and wiped the tears away quickly.

“Sorry, I feel something caught into my eyes.” Seungcheol looked up to Soonyoung. “You need to go or you will be late.” Seungcheol tried to smile and used his usual leader tone but Soonyoung knew it wasn’t the same anymore. But he looked pass that fact and nodded with a smile.

“Be a good boy and I wish you to get well soon, hyung.” Seungcheol chuckled lightly and nodded.

“I will.” Soonyoung turned to the door and left. He closed the door and stood there for a while. A soft, muffled sniffle could be heard from inside. Soonyoung bit his lips and blinked his eyes few times. He knew it was hard for Seungcheol and seeing the eldest brother he respected so much was so broken like that he couldn’t help it but felt so sad. But he will do his part, to make Seungcheol smiled like always. And he knew he shouldn’t cry. Soonyoung took a sharp breath before stepping away, preparing to leave for his schedule. He did leave some words to Wonwoo before leaving.

 

 

Jihoon exhaled and hit his head on the table before resting it there. His head was too messy and he couldn’t even make out of anything to write the whole night. Well, his head was just full of yesterday’s event.

“Let’s just break up, Jihoon.” Jihoon looked at Seungcheol. He knew the elder didn’t joke this time. It was real. He couldn’t even say anything because he knew it was his fault this time. No, every time they went wrong, it’s his fault. His insecurity and he knew Seungcheol couldn’t bear with it anymore. Seungcheol looked at him with unreadable look. Jihoon couldn’t see the same soft look he knew from those eyes anymore. Everything inside Seungcheol’s dark orbs was all void, empty. And Jihoon felt scare of it, because he had cause it all.

“Thank you for all those times. And I hope we could have a little bit time apart so we could return back as friends we were before.” Seungcheol exhaled tons of struggles as he tried to arrange his words. “And we can handle this professionally, right?” Half smile was given and Jihoon didn’t like it at all. “Goodbye, Lee Jihoon. Our story ends here.” Seungcheol said while he turned his back to Jihoon and made his first step away from Jihoon.

Jihoon groaned to only God knows how many times already. He couldn’t keep his mind off it. He knew it was his fault to begin with but seeing how he had changed Seungcheol from what he had done, he was scared to beg the other to stay. He felt like he’s a monster. A monster that had scared off the kind, caring and loving Choi Seungcheol away and he couldn’t even know how to call that Seungcheol back. He was self-blaming all this time he was here in his studio yesterday. He wanted to take off his mind by making song but it was a worst decision ever. He always made songs by taking Seungcheol as his muse. Now, how could he even work when he and Seungcheol, Jihoon couldn’t even finish his word. He blamed himself again.

“I know you will be pondering and do nothing again here.” Jihoon startled to the sudden voice and turned. Jeonghan was standing few steps behind him and he didn’t even realize when Jeonghan came in. Jeonghan made his way to Jihoon and sat on the empty seat beside Jihoon. “Lee Jihoon.”

“Neh, hyung.” Jihoon muttered softly. He knew the reason why Jeonghan was here and he didn’t know if he’s ready for it or not. Jeonghan exhaled.

“I’m not going to scold you because I know you have done it the whole night yesterday.” Jihoon bit his lips. “Jihoon, why don’t you stop him and make it right? I clearly saw it that you know what’s wrong with you and him and where did it goes wrong in your relationship. But you’re not making any efforts towards it and Seungcheol had enough, Jihoon. To the very least, you should stop him from leaving but you did nothing, sadly again.” Jeonghan sighed into his palm as he held his throbbing head. Dealing with the broken couple here could be handful sometimes. Seungcheol had come to him from times to times ever since the relationship of the two had shaken. Jeonghan practically knew everything from A to Z and he even analysed every thought Jihoon had in his mind whenever they’re all together through his observation. Everybody knew actually, Jihoon’s insecurity over everything. And one of it, or actually most of it had to do with Seungcheol and it affected the couple’s dynamics together. Everybody could see it and it worsened after their second mini album came out. But what they didn’t expect that those weren’t resolving and their dear leader was broken inside little by little, then yesterday had been his last straw. “Lee Jihoon, are you listening man?” Jihoon nodded lightly.

“Yeah…” Jihoon sighed. “I don’t know why I couldn’t stop him. I feel bad and sad to let him go too, hyung. He’s half of me. I couldn’t even function properly right now.” Jihoon took a glance at the messy sheets on his table. “I couldn’t live without him. But his eyes yesterday, hyung. His eyes said I had no chance anymore. That I won’t be listened even if I beg. I…I dunno hyung. It feels like I was facing a completely stranger yesterday not Seungcheol hyung I know and I-”

“You had always been a dumb.” Jihoon looked up to Jeonghan. “Jihoon, Seungcheol loves you so much that he couldn’t even breathe properly without you.” Jihoon wrinkled. “Jihoon ah, you should try to believe in yourself and him as well. With you keep being insecure and snapped on him out of sudden because your over-thinking, it’s not good. You need to talk it out and Seungcheol is always there to listen. But all you do is snapping at him and even when he tried to reach you, you didn’t let him but continue to get mad and everything. It was a miracle that he managed to stand it for three months now but I know his patience was wearing thin when he came to me bawling his eyes three days ago.” Jihoon bit his lips, remembering what had happened three days ago.

“Jihoon ah. Look, I prepare a surprise for you. As Christmas and New Year present. Can you follow me for a while?” Seungcheol came inside the studio with wide smiles. Jihoon turned to the door with an angry face.

“Knock first next time, you make me mess up my composition because I’m startled with your voice, hyung.” Seungcheol blinked and shot an apology look.

“I’m so sorry, Jihoon ah.” Jihoon grumbled.

“Whatever. Can you leave? I need to get my work done.” Seungcheol’s face fell.

“But Jihoon ah, I had pre-”

“Just get lost and have fun with your new lover…what was her name again? I saw you and her having coffee together just now, you should just go out with her. You say it every time that you have nothing to do with her, but why you keep seeing her behind my back? Now, I let you go to her so go.” Jihoon scowled. Seungcheol bit his lips.

“I didn’t lie. She’s just a friend. Why you still don’t believe me? Stop being insecure, I don’t know how to prove my feelings to you anymore. I only love you, Lee Jihoon. But you still have no trust on me, my feelings. Am I a joke to you?” Seungcheol’s sniffle had startled Jihoon but the smaller didn’t turn. Seungcheol let a heavy breath out and placed something on the coffee table near the door. “Guess we just can’t make it right. I’m leaving. We- we will talk later, not today.” Seungcheol left after that. Jihoon turned to the closed door and exhaled. He noticed something on the coffee table and got up from his seat, checking out the item. Jihoon gasped and his tears fell down. A velvety box. Jihoon cried more when he opened it. A couple ring with a message stuck inside of the box.

‘Can I call you mine forever? Marry me, baby.’

“We, as in Jisoo and I, had suggested Seungcheol to just propose you, as a way to stop all your insecurities. He was preparing so hard for that, everybody was helping him too for completing it, Jihoon. But you broke him on that day and he couldn’t bear it anymore. I witness him crying so hard that he gasped for a breath. Soonyoung and I had to bring him to the hospital; you would never know how scared we were when he suddenly couldn’t breathe after all those crying. It was just lucky Soonyoung and Doogi hyung came back to the dorm at that moment or else we could have lose Seungcheol if we’re late just a little bit. You didn’t realize his missing when he spent a night in the hospital that day. Everybody else didn’t know and thought the event went well until they saw there’s no ring on your finger the next day you came home from the studio. Everybody asked me after Seungcheol showed up at the practice room with a tired face.” Jeonghan wiped his tears. Jihoon looked down. “But you didn’t even care. You didn’t notice him at all. And yesterday, he told me he decided to end it all. To end his suffering. But it didn’t, Jihoon. It’s getting worse.” Jihoon looked at Jeonghan. He wrinkled.

“Is something…”

“He fainted in the hallway and Soonyoung found him. He had fever yesterday and it’s pretty high. He’s dealing in the hard way, Jihoon.” Jihoon bit his lips.

“I don’t even deserve someone like him, what I had done to him…” Jeonghan groaned.

“Could you just stop that, Jihoon ah? Wake up, please! Seungcheol needs you to snap out from those insecurities and embraced him once again. Seungcheol needs you but not like this. He had enough of this because he had swallowed everything before. He couldn’t feel happy; he felt no love from you as you doubted him. Embrace him Jihoon, give him love, and trust him. Seungcheol needs you to make this all right again. Because he’s tired of doing it alone and now it’s your turn to help him, Jihoon ah.” Jeonghan gripped Jihoon's shoulder. His tone was rising. Jihoon stared at the elder.

“Hyung…”

“You love him. He loves you. Do what you should do, Jihoon ah. Before Seungcheol did something worst on himself because of this. He didn’t know he’s actually putting himself into more great danger by breaking up with you but I understand his thinking. Because he wanted to stop being hurt by you and stop blaming you.” Jihoon let his tears fall and now he was sobbing hard. Jeonghan sighed. “Cry it all out and please come back to your sense, Jihoon. Seungcheol needs you. Figure out the main reason of why he decided to leave you.” Jihoon bawled and kept mumbling apology numerous time. Jeonghan only could sigh and rubbed the smaller’s back, comforting the younger and hoping the younger will do something about this.

 

 

Seungkwan, Chan and Hansol had come home faster just to be with their dear leader. The maknaes kept companying the sick leader once they’re back. Seungkwan had suggested playing some board games and the rest just followed. Seungcheol jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter