JiCheol's Dumpster #5

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choi's family timestamp[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Um, I miss Seunghoon actually. This AU is from my previous story, A Secret. You didn't need to read it if you didn't yet because this story can stand alone. But if you want a better understanding, you can go ahead read that story ^^ Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Morning, daddy!” The little six years old boy came into the kitchen with big smile. “Morning, nanny.” The boy said as he climbed on the stool. The old lady smiled as she came with a plate of toast and milk. The boy thanked her and turned to his unresponsive father. “Daddy?”

“Hum?”

“Why daddy is not greeting me like usual?” The father grinned sheepishly and placed a kiss on the short black hair.

“Sorry, daddy is still sleepy. Daddy is sorry, Seunghoonie.” Seunghoon nodded.

“Okay, apology accepted.” The boy looked around. “Where is mummy?” He asked as he noticed the lack of presence. The old lady looked at the father. The father smiled bitterly as he ruffled Seunghoon’s hair.

“Mummy is working. Today, daddy will send you to school okay?” Seunghoon pouted as he munched the toast. The father just smiled a bit. That pout…

“I miss mummy. It has been a week.” The father sighed and rubbed the boy’s back.

“Mummy misses you too but you understand mummy’s work right?” Seunghoon still pouted but nodded understandingly.

“Seunghoonie, later nanny will buy some chocolate from your favourite store. So, be a good boy?” The old lady said. The boy nodded.

“Okay, nanny.”

“Eat more.” The old lady turned to the father. “Seungcheol, I pack the lunch for Jihoon. You’re going there later, right?” Seungcheol nodded. “Good, just don’t you stuck in there too.” The old lady gave a knowing look. Seungcheol just smiled. He knew the old lady completely knows about how much he missed Jihoon and he might want to stick with Jihoon in his studio. But he knew he couldn’t, he has Seunghoon to take care. So he had to suffer from longing since Jihoon locked himself in the studio last week to catch up with the datelines; songs for his team, the girl group and also their senior NU’EST. Ever since Jihoon’s composing talent had been approved by many, their agency decided to just use Jihoon’s creativity alongside with two of their housing composer to produce songs for their housing artists. Since then, Jihoon had been busy juggling in between producing, promoting and family. The exhaustion was obvious on Jihoon’s face but the smaller was enjoying it rather than stressing on it. Seungcheol didn’t really understand how Jihoon managed but until now, he never once heard or noticed Jihoon broke down. He was curious of that too.

“Seungcheol. It’s time to send Seunghoon.” Seungcheol startled to the nudge and noticed his son was already waiting at the door, wearing his shoes. Seungcheol scratched his hair and took the lunchbox the old lady was handing. He walked to Seunghoon, ruffling the hair saying sorry before walking hand in hand with his son down from their apartment. Seungcheol and Jihoon had moved out from the dorm just to live by their own just above two levels from the dorm since Seunghoon was two years old. They didn’t want to trouble the members who needed to put up with Seunghoon after ending their schedule so they decided to move out. They decided to settle in another building but the members were protesting against it as they actually didn’t mind to live with the boy. Jihoon had insisted to move out because he felt troubled, so Seungcheol had settled to find a house in the same building. That’s how they ended up two levels above the dorm four years ago.

“Daddy.” Seungcheol hummed as an answer as they drove out from the apartment’s basement. “You forgot your sunglasses.” Seunghoon pointed it out. Seungcheol blinked and touched his face.

“Right. Can you look in the dashboard, Seunghoonie? I think your mummy always put a spare there.” Seunghoon looked for the said thing. He handed to his father when he found it. Seungcheol smiled and thanked him with an affectionate ruffle of the hair. Seunghoon whined and Seungcheol just chuckled. He swore he saw Jihoon in Seunghoon when his son whined like that. Well, Seunghoon is complete mixture of Jihoon and him (as claimed by Jihoon and the rest of Seventeen too) so he knew by heart he actually missed Jihoon like hell that he kept finding the similarity in between his son and his love life.

Near to the destination, Seungcheol wore the sunglasses to at least disguise. People might know him and yes, Seunghoon was still living under the radar. Seungcheol never come out from the car if he sent Seunghoon to his kindergarten. While Jihoon always wrapped himself just to walk his son to the gate but it has been a long time since Jihoon could do that. Seunghoon never complaint on Seungcheol’s habit as he knew his father didn’t really like to go out and meet people because he prone to do mistake unlike his mother. The boy had lived enough to understand his parents and also their secretive life and he understood it completely by now, you can say he matured earlier than his age. Jihoon at times worried about Seunghoon and schools but the boy seemed doing great with his school and friends thus Jihoon gradually let go his worry bit by bit. Seungcheol had found agreement with the CEO about Seunghoon’s status will let known to public when he finished his elementary school. Jihoon had agreed to that when the company reasoned out to him about bullies might happen if the status was out to public. They should at least waited Seunghoon is big enough to stand up against others. Even though Jihoon knew it’s more about their status as idols and Pledis still need him and Seventeen in general, so the company tried to hold him as long as they could. Seungcheol would just follow whatever Jihoon sees fit to their future because he thinks anything concerning Seunghoon, it’s better to leave it to Jihoon.

“Give daddy a kiss.” Seunghoon leaned up and gave Seungcheol a kiss on his cheek. Seungcheol smiled and kissed the forehead before letting the boy goes out from the car. “If daddy is late, wait inside okay? Tell your teacher to call me.” Seunghoon nodded and waved his hands as he ran to the gate, smiling. Seungcheol smiled and waved back. He watched his son walked into the kindergarten with his friends who he saw at the gate. Seungcheol took a breath and drove away; his destination was Pledis building, to meet his love life.

 

 

Jihoon stretched his back as he yawned. He reached for his mug and just found out it empty. His coffee had finished long ago considering the cold mug in his hold and he just forgot to make a new. Jihoon moved the mouse around, clicking few buttons and then writing something on his notebook before getting up with his mug. He needed more caffeine. Just before he could open the door, someone already entered the passcode and opened the door from outside. “Hey. Coffee?” Jihoon just smiled.

“Thanks, I was about to make a new one, Soonyoung.” Jihoon took the iced coffee from Soonyoung and sipped it a bit. He walked back to his seat as Soonyoung settled at the small couch behind Jihoon. “You don’t have practice?”

“I’m waiting for Chan to create the dance, the maknae had classes for college. We’re still searching for ideas. The Chinese went for a language class.” Jihoon nodded as he back-faced Soonyoung. “How’s your work going?”

“I’m working on NU’EST sunbaenim song before I go on our song. The other one had finished.” Soonyoung hummed. Jihoon hit some keys and then played some chords on the piano. The other hand busied clicking his mouse. Soonyoung got up.

“You’re not on roll, right?” Jihoon shook his head.

“I can manage few talks. So, anything?”

“How long you didn’t return home? Cheol hyung looks like a zombie these days.” Soonyoung went straight to the point. Jihoon just smiled bitterly.

“A week? I guess so.” Jihoon sipped his drinks. “He came here at times tho, for bringing me food.” Jihoon played with the bracelet on his wrist. Soonyoung just smiled and patted Jihoon’s shoulder.

“You know your hubby can’t sleep well without you…” Jihoon sighed.

“Um, yeah. True.” Soonyoung just giggled.

“Anyway, that’s Seungcheol. How about Seunghoon? Don’t say that you did see him for the entire week?” Jihoon scratched his hair and smiled sheepishly. Soonyoung widened his eyes. “Yah! Are you serious? Poor that boy. He will miss you probably worse than Seungcheol who at least could see you in short time.” Jihoon exhaled.

“I’m afraid what happened before happened again. I can’t risk another mistake.” Soonyoung sighed, knowing Jihoon was referring to an event happened a year ago. Jihoon needed to catch two deadlines and planning to lock himself in the studio for a week like usual. On fourth day, Seungcheol told him that Seunghoon missed him so much so Jihoon went home. But being a mother who missed his boy a lot, made him lazy to return to studio and ended up using two days straight spending his time with his son and husband that caused he missed one of the datelines. He was scolded so much later and Jihoon had promised that it will never happen again. As a result, he would complete cut off contacts with his family and everyone whenever he needed to be locked inside his studio. Only at times they’re allowed to come inside, like Seungcheol’s case is bringing the meals for the producer while Soonyoung and the rest is allowed only if Jihoon wasn’t on his roll of ideas. And for Seunghoon obviously, couldn’t meet his mother much during those times, only if Jihoon allowed Seungcheol to bring him to the studio. At first the boy was sulking and crying for him but Jihoon tried to make the boy understood and now yeah, his boy somehow was old enough to grasp the situation. Jihoon felt bad at times but he just can’t help it. He really wished his precious son won’t get hurt by this. Soonyoung massaged the tensed shoulder a bit.

“I know Jihoon, but Seunghoon is still a growing kid. He needs his mother, his father. Even though you managed to make him understand your work, he’s still a kid, Jihoonie.” Jihoon exhaled. “I didn’t come to make you unhappy, it’s just I think I should say all this because I’m sure Cheol hyung won’t say a thing about this. He didn’t want to bring out guilt in you and make you sad. He always was the one that rather suffered than seeing you hurt.” Jihoon sighed.

“I know. Cheol… he never changes.” Soonyoung smiled and ruffled Jihoon’s faded blonde. “Thanks, bud.”

“Okay, my job’s done.” They turned when they heard passcode was being entered. “I guess hyung is here.” Jihoon nodded. Soonyoung stepped away and walked to the door when it was opened.

“Oh, you’re here Soonyoung.” Seungcheol greeted when he saw the choreographer. Soonyoung smiled.

“Just visiting, I’m going now. Chan probably already finished his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter