JiCheol's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]I’ve fallen for you since the first time[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Catboy AU || Notes: This is a cheesy starter, not proofread so sorry for mistakes spotted[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Jihoon ah! Jihoonieeee….” The slightly husky but sweet voice rang through the small apartment with one bedroom. A hum answered back and shifting sound on the couch came afterward. “Jihoon ah, wake up.” The voice came closer. The small figure on the couch moved slightly and the cat ears perked up when it noticed the sound was so closed.

“Wake up?” The catboy mumbled sleepily and lazily opened his eyes. A subtle chuckle heard and the catboy opened his eyes larger. “M- master.” The catboy flustered when his master’s face was an inch before him. The clear eyed human beamed and ruffled the bed hair of his catboy.

“Morning, Jihoonie.” Jihoon, the catboy nodded as he looked down, shy over the distance and affectionate acts from his master. “I have an event to attend later in the evening with my rappers team. I will be home late. Do you want to stay home or you want me to drive you to Seokmin’s house?” Jihoon rubbed his eyes when his master decided to sit on the small space on the couch. The soft, adoring smile of his master surely made Jihoon’s day so bright. The catboy began to sit on the couch.

“How late you will be, Master Seungcheol?” Seungcheol, the catboy’s master tapped his chin thinking.

“I don’t know. The event starts at 7 and our team will perform like 8 or 8.30. Maybe I will be home later than that.” Jihoon nodded.

“Send me to Master Seokmin’s house then.” Seungcheol nodded.

“Great, so I won’t be too worried to leave you alone.” Jihoon flustered.

“I can survive.” Seungcheol smiled as he stared at the smaller. Jihoon blushed harder and looked down. “What…” Jihoon croaked the question. Seungcheol grinned and ruffled Jihoon’s fluffy hair and tickled its back kitten’s ears. Jihoon couldn’t help it but purr. The human giggled and the catboy blushed harder. “M- master.” The poor catboy stuttered. Well, being petted by his master is a bliss but his master knew exactly he didn’t really like it. What he meant that he was shy every time he let out the purr of pleasure being petted. But his master, Choi Seungcheol is in love with the sound and decided to be extra playful and naughty when he knew his catboy couldn’t even resist it.

“You’re still shy over this.” Jihoon bit his lips. Seungcheol giggled. “You’re so cute.”

“Master.”

Seungcheol just smiled and placed a kiss near the cat’s ear. Jihoon blushed madly. “I will wait for you to get ready. Now go, cutie pie.” Seungcheol said sweetly and ushered Jihoon to get up. With heating face and pink shades, the catboy walked to his room to get ready. Seungcheol just smiled to see the flustered catboy. “He’s too cute.”

In few minutes, Jihoon was ready with new cloth and fresh with shampoo. Seungcheol flashed a smile when he heard Jihoon stepped out from the room. The lingering scent had been his favourite. Jihoon jumped in surprise when Seungcheol hugged him from behind when he was about to get his shoes. “Master, what are you doing?”

“Taking your scent as much as possible in case I miss you the whole day.” Jihoon couldn’t help but blush. He somehow cursed himself for being such a weak whenever he’s with his master, even his best friend didn’t believe it. Well, Jihoon is well-known with his mean and sharp character back in the hybrid pet house where he was raised before Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter