DoCheol's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Kiss to gain a boyfriend[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Predebut AU || Notes: Just suddenly wanted to write and this idea in my dungeon called me.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Then, I’ll pick Jihoon.” Seungcheol said as he pulled Jihoon to the front. Jihoon was making a please-spare-my-life face. Peeking from behind, Doyoon and Jeonghan gathered closer. The former talked silently.

“Poor Jihoon.” Doyoon said.

“Seungcheol is taking it for real?” Jeonghan questioned.

“Jihoon hyung’s first kiss!” The dongsengs cooed at the back. Seungcheol smiled as Wonwoo crept behind Jihoon. The latter closed Jihoon’s eyes and Seungcheol pulled Wonwoo to peck the cheek. At the same time, Jihoon was squirming and released himself from the hold. They laughed when Jihoon pushed everyone in annoyance. Seungcheol pulled Jihoon closer by shoulder.

“Can I do it?” Seungcheol asked to the MC. Again the immediate audience behind the two, Doyoon was crossing his arms watching the two closely while Jeonghan looked a bit laid back. Seungcheol grabbed Jihoon’s chin. A crooked smile formed on Doyoon and Jeonghan’s lips.

‘This boy really…’ Doyoon exhaled under his smile. Seungcheol pulled Jihoon to face him. Jihoon was so done with everything, Jeonghan laughed when he saw that face. Doyoon on the other hand just let out a subtle smile. Seungcheol grinned and inched closer as he held Jihoon’s face. Jeonghan’s mouth dropped open and ooh-ed a bit too loud. Doyoon on the other hand bit his lips lightly.

After the slight touch, the two separated so far. Seungcheol just smiled to the front, showing a sign of embarrassed but satisfied. Jihoon on the other hand didn’t know what to do and just held Samuel’s face awkwardly. The members chuckled and grinned before proceeding to the next thing to be done before they ended the live cam.

Doyoon had been withdrawing a bit throughout their wrap for today’s live cam. Jeonghan noticed that and he knew exactly why. He in fact noticed he might hurt the other’s feeling earlier. As they finished and the members separated to do their own things before they could eat, Jeonghan followed Doyoon. “Doyoonie.”

“Hm?” Doyoon didn’t turn to Jeonghan as he was rummaging through his bag. Jeonghan exhaled.

“Why you don’t go to Seungcheol?” Doyoon halted and turned to Jeonghan.

“Why?” Jeonghan rubbed his nape.

“Um.”

Doyoon just smiled. “Don’t worry about me because there’s nothing to worry about. How about you find Jisoo because he’s searching for you?” Doyoon said, avoiding the earlier topic as he pointed to a corner. Jeonghan’s eyes followed and he smiled lightly. He turned to Doyoon again.

“Uh, um. But Doyoonie, you know I’m always with you right?” Doyoon chuckled.

“Yes, yes. Go now.” Jeonghan nodded and fled to Jisoo. Doyoon exhaled and zipped his bag after he found his earphones. Ignoring the noises and everything in the green practice room, he plugged the earphones and played songs from his phone. He waited for the leaving, the staffs for the live cam already left leaving the trainees waited to be called for their meals.

“Why are you here?” Jihoon said looking away when Seungcheol turned to him. “Shouldn’t you go to him?”

“I- um… was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter