SoonCheol's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Idiot[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Ninja AU || Notes: This just happened after me doing a rewatch marathon of all Naruto movies. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Yumi-saem, I think they noticed.” Yuju said under her breath into the communicator. The blonde guy beside her was giving a signal with his hand. Yuju nodded lightly.

“I sense it too, Yuju. Keep moving but don’t get caught. Seungcheol and I will be your backup. Soonyoung, I really forbid you to do anything out of the plan.” The blonde guy scoffed as he listened through the communicator.

“Before mission, this is for saving a friend.” Soonyoung huffed. Yuju exhaled in defeat and just tapped his shoulder to get ready. Soonyoung just nodded.

“Soonyoung.” Soonyoung startled. Yuju seemed unfazed so he pretty sure he’s the only one had been contacted.

“What, bastard?”

“Be safe, idiot.”

Soonyoung chuckled. He moved stealthily after Yuju who led the way because she remembered the map, unlike him. “That’s given. See you after we saved Chan.”

“Yeah, be ready with leg spreading for me.”

Soonyoung blushed. “ert bastard.”

Yuju suddenly sent a signal with her hand making Soonyoung reached to get his dagger in his pouch. He noticed Yuju had taken out few kunai with paper bomb. Soonyoung began to aware his surrounding, a group was tailing on them. “We’re surrounded, aren’t we?”

“Yeah, we might need to take them down if we want to get pass without a problem.”

“Announced?”

“We need to be undercover.” Soonyoung laughed.

“You’re holding kunai with paper bomb, Yuju.”

“.”

“At times you can be idiot as me.” Yuju sent a glare at the blonde before trying to contact their captain.

“Yumi-saem, we’re being tailed. I guess we had to blow the cover.” Yuju said through the communicator. Soonyoung followed her climbing-walking up the tree. They decided to use higher ground.

“Copied. Be careful, I will be saving the kid with Seungcheol.”

With that Yuju threw her kunai to the direction of their pursuer while Soonyoung jumped up to the highest branch he noticed before meeting his palms together, after throwing his dagger to a direction. Swirling wind came out from his hands and Soonyoung pulled his palms, revealing few small tornados.

“Tornado bullet!” Soonyoung launched his attack simultaneously with the bombing. The tornados quickened the fire and got it bigger; thanks to the woods it was practically burning. Yuju and Soonyoung jumped away.

“Two people on 3’oclock.” Yuju said.

“Copied.” Soonyoung grasped his hands together and suddenly disappeared. Yuju remained unfazed as she still jumped from branch to branch. Soonyoung suddenly appeared again with his dagger right behind Yuju and this time throwing the dagger to the direction Yuju said before disappearing again. Yuju let Soonyoung finished the enemy knowing it’s better to let him do it instead of her.

Yuju paused when she heard explosion. She turned back and her eyes widened. Right at the direction where Soonyoung teleported, an explosion happened and the after-effect was coming towards Yuju. She took cover from the big trunk as big wind passed her. “Soonyoung! Soonyoung!” Yuju tried to call her teammate after the wind passed.

“Yuju? What happened?” Yuju heard her other teammate’s voice.

“Soonyoung... he was using his teleportation to finish the enemy. But... but there’s an explosion at where he had gone and...”

“!” Yuju winced to the loudness.

“Seungcheol! Ugh. Yuju, if there’s no enemy with you I need you to stay focus and move forward to the goal. Seungcheol had gone off on his own again. Both of us need to finish this mission.”

“But, saem...”

“Don’t worry about those two. For once, Soonyoung is the no 1 unpredictable brats and Seungcheol is just excellent top ninja from your batch. No need to worry, Yuju.”

“Okay.”

“Focus and move.”

“Roger.” Yuju said and quickly left, staying low as she noticed no one was on her tail. As she promised, she will be finishing the mission. Yuju prayed that Soonyoung is fine and Seungcheol will find him, like always.

 

 

Seungcheol groaned while cursing over and over again as he jumped from branch to branch with full speed he could. His earlier position was a bit far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter