WonCheol's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Hot Kingka and his Nerd Tutor[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU || Notes: Another remake from a request. More on A/N. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“What?! You can’t be serious, Mr. Kim.” Seungcheol widened his eyes as he sprang up from his seat, towering the sitting Chemistry teacher of his, Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim looked up at him. Apparently, this only one teacher didn’t scare of whatever troublemaker Seungcheol will do. The only teacher could talk to Seungcheol, as he’s Seungcheol’s homeroom teacher (and uncle outside the school).

“What of what? You promised me you won’t fail the test and yet you fail it. And I live up my promise to set up you a tutor so my poor sister won’t have a son that fails his high school, thank you.” Seungcheol growled and fell back on the seat in front of Mr. Kim. “Anyway, you like it or not, your tutor is on his way right now.” Seungcheol glared at him. The teacher just shrugged. The silence fell on both of them before the staff door pushed open by someone.

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Mr. Kim. You call for me, right?” A soft voice heard from behind. Seungcheol didn’t wait to turn and see who was behind him. The kingka scoffed as he recognized the guy behind him.

“Yeah, I called for you. I ask you to be a tutor before, right?” The student nodded. “So, you have a student now. Here he is. I think I don’t need to introduce him. You know him.” The student’s eyes fell on the sitting guy in front of the teacher. He blinked. Seungcheol growled.

“Really, uncle? Can’t you have a pretty girl or better that this nerd?” Seungcheol grumbled under his breath. The tutor, with spectacles just stared at him expressionless.

“I’m Jeon Wonwoo, if you don’t know my name.”

“Even if I don’t know, I don’t want to know.” Seungcheol ran his eyes up and down upon Wonwoo. He grimaced. “Nerd. I know you’re a nerd they’re talking about.” Mr. Kim groaned at the back and gave a smack on Seungcheol’s head. Seungcheol groaned and glared at his teacher, aka uncle.

“I’m sorry, Wonwoo goon. This brat, well you know he’s rude and jerk. Don’t mind his word…I hope you will teach him because he DESPERATELY needs to pass the upcoming exam.” Mr. Kim stretched the word there. Seungcheol snapped at his uncle.

“Uncle!” Mr. Kim shrugged. Wonwoo nodded at the teacher.

“I will try.” Seungcheol turned at Wonwoo.

“I’m not agreeing with this!” Mr. Kim scoffed.

“You agree or not, Wonwoo is your tutor and you will learn with him after class everyday at your house for two hours. I will make sure you follow this or I’m not hesitated to make your life worst, Choi Seungcheol. And the lesson started today.” Mr. Kim said firmly and Seungcheol grunted in defeat.

 

 

“So why you get called, Seungcheol? Another detention for trouble you did?” Jisoo, one of Seungcheol’s two best friends asked when three of them were down for lunch. Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

“Worse than that.” Seungcheol grunted and bit his burger. Jisoo raised his brow.

“What makes my Seungcheol so grumpy today?” The other friend, Jeonghan said while ruffling Seungcheol’s hair. Seungcheol growled and stared at the other. Jeonghan just grinned and bit his bread.

“Just tell us what happen, Seungcheol.” Jisoo said. Seungcheol sighed.

“Mr. Kim called me because I fail the last test and he unbelievably put a tutor for me. Geesh.” Jeonghan and Jisoo looked at each other before laughed out loud. Seungcheol frowned and knocked the two’s head. “What the hell?!”

“You? Tutor? That’s funny, man.” Jeonghan said in between his laugh. Jisoo a deep breath.

“Who is the unlucky one to be your tutor thou?” Jisoo paused. “The tutor must be one of the excellent students. Um, the pretty Sojin from the next class? Or the famous smart Yura?” Jisoo listed the name that had snatched the top 5 rank in the whole school.

“It’s a dude, thank you.” Seungcheol said indifferently. Jeonghan and Jisoo looked at each other.

“Your enemy, Hyuk?” Seungcheol shook his head when Jeonghan said the name of the guy in the third position.

Jisoo wrinkled. “Who’s left? Hyuk the third place, Yura the second, Sojin is the forth…”

“Hyunsik is the fifth…erm, the first one is the nerd right?” Jeonghan continued. He looked at Seungcheol. “The nerd?”

“Yeah, yeah. My stupid uncle chose the top one to be the tutor.” Seungcheol said as he rolled his eyes, still annoyed at the fact. Jeonghan and Jisoo were fallen beyond shock. A disaster should arise soon.

 

 

The first time tutoring wasn’t a pleasant memory. Seungcheol didn’t listen and refuse to learn which Wonwoo can’t do much. And the next day, Seungcheol chose to bully Wonwoo at school because he didn’t want to have another lesson with Wonwoo so he chose to torture the guy to make him refuse to be his tutor.

Seungcheol purposely bumped his shoulder to Wonwoo’s when he saw the nerd walking in the hallway with stack of exercise books. Seungcheol assumed he was collecting his classmates’ works and going to submit it. The books scattered on the floor. Wonwoo sighed as he picked up the books one by one. Seungcheol growled. “Serve your right.” Wonwoo stopped and looked up. Seungcheol blinked, startled with a deep gaze shot by the latter. But he snapped and grunted. “What are you glaring at? Don’t try to make me angry!” Seungcheol shouted. Wonwoo exhaled and continued his job picking the books all by himself, knowing Seungcheol won’t help anyway.

“Idiot.” Seungcheol frowned when he heard soft mumble from Wonwoo. From yesterday’s first lesson, Seungcheol took notice Wonwoo was fond of mumbles and his voice was always soft – one that Seungcheol not scared of it. But Seungcheol also noticed Wonwoo had frankness in his word beside his guts.

“What did you say?” Seungcheol asked.

“Nothing.” Again, a soft voice came out like a whisper. Seungcheol scoffed and kicked the new stack Wonwoo made as he collected the scattering books. Wonwoo frowned but didn’t say anything.

“You’re so annoying stupid nerd!” Seungcheol growled and left. Wonwoo turned to see Seungcheol’s leaving before collecting the book again. He just shrugged.

 

 

The recess bell rang. Jeonghan came at the door to fetch his friends to the café together. He wasn’t in the same class as Jisoo and Seungcheol. “Let’s go to eat!” Jeonghan said and pulled the two with him. Along the way to the café, the girls at the hallway were sending Seungcheol flirty looks and smiles. Seungcheol didn’t really care, too used to this situation. In spite of being troublemaker kingka, he’s also the handsome and hot kingka made him became sworn enemy to the smart handsome Hyuk because of his popularity among girls. That excellent student often picked up a fight, mostly word fights – because Seungcheol is stronger than Hyuk.

As Seungcheol ignored the admiration from the girls, his eyes caught a familiar figure. Seungcheol rolled his eyes as his head swirled a new idea of prank. While he was thinking, a girl came in front of the three friends. “Oppa, have this coffee. I made it myself.” Seungcheol looked at the girl. A junior, he thought. Seungcheol flashed a smile that made every girl swooned as he took the cup.

“Thank you.” He winked to her. Jeonghan and Jisoo just shook their head when Seungcheol flirted with that poor junior. The girl returned to her group of friends and squealed excitedly because of the wink. Seungcheol stepped forward sipping a little of the coffee. He grimaced as he didn’t fond of bitter coffee and wanted to throw it. Seungcheol smirked as an idea stuck in his mind. Jeonghan and Jisoo wrinkled when Seungcheol walked fast like chasing something.

“Hey, Seung-” Splash. Everybody in the hallway blinked and silenced by the sound. Jeonghan furrowed his brow while Jisoo frowned.

“Oops, sorry. It just slipped from my hand.” Seungcheol said cockily with a smirk tugged on his lips. The male who now drenched with coffee, turned slightly and gave Seungcheol a look. Seungcheol again blinked startling to the deep look. Not to mention the dripping coffee from the bang that covered the forehead, Seungcheol felt something inside him exploded.

“Idiot.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter