JiCheol's Dumpster #22

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]War of love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Plain idea came from Mccheater & Cheol with JiButt on a fansign. Sorry, not so sorry for another JiCheol. Enjoy.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Wonwoo sighed and shook his head lightly. Seventeen was currently in preparing to go out and meet their fans for a fansign. It had been the second week of their promotion for their fourth mini album, Al1. ‘Stupid.’

“Why are you sighing, hyung?” Wonwoo startled and noticed Seungkwan was standing beside him. He gave a smile to the main vocalist.

“Nothing much.”

“Seungcheol hyung huh?” Seungkwan said calmly as he munched the cookie in his hand. Wonwoo exhaled.

“So you noticed.”

“How I am not when I’m a vocal team member?” Seungkwan gave a small smile. “He’s trying hard.” Seungkwan gave a direction with his chin. Wonwoo turned to the direction and saw a dark aura surrounding the smallest member in their group. Beside the guy, there’s a certain black haired male who was chattering away with smiles and disappearing eyes. Wonwoo sighed again.

“I do wonder how long it will take this time.”

“I bet it won’t be long. He’s not stable ever since we do the dance formation.”

“In which he couldn’t get angry much as the song is his arrangement.” Seungkwan hummed.

“Sadly, yes. But he didn’t expect Hoshi hyung do come out with such formation.” Seungkwan handed out his cookie. “Want some? I think I ate too much.” Wonwoo shook his head.

“I guess we just could wait and pray that it didn’t get worse.” Wonwoo voiced out as Seungkwan was about to step away.

“Even I was so mad at Cheol hyung, I couldn’t risk a day with murderous team leader. Hope that Mccheater will come to his sense soon.” Wonwoo chuckled lightly to the nickname. How the fans came out with that nickname he was amazed but the fans expect that the boys didn’t knew when it’s the opposite, more like only Wonwoo and Seungkwan knew. Oh, no there’s another one who knew that nickname.

“I heard Mccheater. Why? Why?” Wonwoo rolled his eyes as the said person popped up in between him and Seungkwan. Seungkwan gave a glance to the certain giant of the group.

“Nothing much, Mingyu. If you want to know, be intelligent a bit and open your eyes.”

“Hey!” Mingyu glared at Seungkwan. Seungkwan chuckled and that made Mingyu went after Seungkwan. Wonwoo just shook his head seeing the two before turning his eyes back to a certain male. The subject of discussion. Choi Seungcheol.

 

 

“Jihoonie~” A chirpy voice came greeting Jihoon who was looking at the fans. A certain mob of blonde guy placed an arm around him. “Come, we’re taking pictures by team.” Jihoon nodded. He followed the guy and eyes wandering around before stopping at certain someone. A smile was given but Jihoon’s face was void of emotion. There’s a slight change in that person’s face but smile didn’t falter. Jihoon ignored that and his attention was brought to the picture-taking session.

“Are you mad Jihoonie?” Jihoon turned to the blonde who suddenly whispered to him.

“Why you’re asking, Jeonghan hyung?” Jihoon whispered back.

“Seungcheol.” Jihoon gave a blank face. “Come on, I know you’re mad.”

“I’m thinking of what you’re plotting when you’re asking me this.” Jeonghan beamed.

“Oh well, he’s playing too much with Jisoo.” Jihoon smirked. As he expected.

“What do you want?”

“Come on, JeongHoon is rising lately.” Jihoon stared at Jeonghan before smirking.

“What a devil strategist you’re. Watch your back, Jisoo hyung is scary when he could be one.” Jeonghan smiled.

“I know how to deal that angel. Don’t worry. Deal?” Jeonghan gave a look. Jihoon raised his brow.

“We follow my plan.” Jeonghan just nodded and placed his arm around Jihoon, giggling. Jihoon just smiled back and set his eyes glancing over the same person again. You just watch. Being clingy huh?

 

 

“What’s up with you, hyung?” Junhui nudged the gloomy leader a little. The leader had been isolating himself ever since they’re heading back to the dorm. “Seungcheol hyung.”

“Nothing much.” Seungcheol brushed off Junhui with a smile. Junhui knew it was an attempt to stop him from questioning more and he had to obey it as he could see Seungcheol didn’t want to talk. He gave a pat on the back before leaving the leader in his isolation again.

Seungcheol sighed. He was sulking, to be honest. He was scrolling over the social media today when he was doing menpa on Twitter and what he found wasn’t really pleasant to him. The growing talks about JeongHoon ship made him into bad moods.

Seungcheol walked to the room, neck craning over the places to find certain someone. His pout was still defined on his lips and the gloom around him hung around him close. The members noticed that and decided not to say anything because at times like this, no one could predict what Seungcheol can be.

Jihoon just got out from the bathroom when he was snatched by arm. He made a noise and turned to smack the culprit. “Auch.” Instantly he knew who it was.

“What the hell, Cheol?”

“I didn’t see you so now I see you...” Seungcheol grinned, obviously trying to shove the negativity around him earlier. But Jihoon knew. He tapped Seungcheol’s hand as he pulled away.

“I’m busy. Heading back to studio.” Seungcheol frowned.

“Eh, but why?” Jihoon turned.

“I’m busy.” Seungcheol pouted.

“But...”

“See you later.” Jihoon walked away to get clothed and eventually walked out from the dorm without saying anything to Seungcheol. Not even a smile, let alone a kiss. Seungcheol groaned and dejectedly climbed onto his bed, sulking.

Wonwoo who happened to stay with Mingyu in the same room just shook his head seeing Seungcheol like that as he heard what happened earlier. I guess Jihoon had started.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jeonghan crossed his arms, clearly upset. The male before him was giving him indescribable stare.

“Me? What’s wrong with YOU?” Jeonghan groaned.

“Jisoo, question needs answer not question.” Jisoo huffed and walked away. Jeonghan pouted, knowing every time they fought Jisoo would walk away. That meant Jisoo didn’t want to continue talking or he might say something he regretted. Jeonghan didn’t follow because he knew that. Besides, he didn’t intend to make the situation worse, he was sure they will be fine later.

“Aren’t you taking things too seriously?” Jeonghan turned and found Jihoon was standing against the wall. The elder sighed.

“I just want him to voice out his frustration. He keeping inside wasn’t good.” Jeonghan exhaled. “We’re continuing the plan right?”

Jihoon smiled. “Of course, he will find you soon. And you will achieve what you want as well as I am.” Jeonghan nodded. “Let’s get going, we need to move now.”

“Everyone is ready to the fansign?”

“Yeah.” Jeonghan followed Jihoon to the other members who were waiting for them. The group moved to their next schedule, the fansign. Jihoon chose to stick around Soonyoung and Mingyu. Jeonghan was seizing his chance to make into the plan. Jisoo was putting himself around Junhui and Seokmin.

When they arrived at the fansign, Jeonghan followed Jihoon around like a puppy. Jisoo scoffed as he saw that, busying himself for something else. While at the other side, Seungcheol was throwing dagger with his stares on Jeonghan. The group was told to make appearance in front of the fans later. Seungcheol managed to walk with Jeonghan and away from Jihoon, which actually Jeonghan purposely did that.

“Why you’re being too close with Jihoon?” Seungcheol said in hushed tone as they’re walking. Jeonghan smiled – he was smirking inside as Seungcheol straight away shot his question.

“Well, lately JeongHoon is hot thing so I told Jihoon earlier perhaps we could stick together for fanservice.” Seungcheol’s face darken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter