2Seung's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Of piano and indirect proposal[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: College AU || Notes: Just a short one after I watch Weightlifting Fairy ep 11. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Why you’re suddenly so excited for a part-time job?” Seungcheol asked as he his ice cream. The guy in front of him looked up from the ramyun bowl.

“You know I’m taking a rest from college?” Seungcheol nodded.

“And you still didn’t tell me why, Seungkwanie.” Seungkwan shrugged.

“I just suddenly didn’t like performing on stage.” Seungcheol wrinkled.

“But you’re a great actor. Come on, you win the grand award of best actor of the year last month.” Seungkwan sighed. He slurped some ramyun.

“I know that but yeah, my heart is just not there at this time.” Seungcheol tossed the stick in the bin beside him and looked at Seungkwan carefully.

“You have been in musical since kindergarten, you like it so much when you tell me one time. This is weird when you said you don’t like it. And even suddenly take a rest…” Seungcheol exhaled. “The class we shared now even boring without you.” Seungkwan chuckled.

“Oh, come on. You have Soonyoung with you.” Seungcheol clicked his tongue.

“Not as same as you, Boo.” Seungkwan laughed.

“Wow, I’m flattered.” Seungcheol huffed.

“Oh and why you’re doing part-time job? As far as I know, you received scholarship and still have pocket money from your mom.” Seungkwan grinned.

“I’m taking a rest and thinking of doing what things I wanted to try. I want to take off my head away from acting.” Seungkwan said, finishing his ramyun. Seungcheol cleared his throat.

“Why part-time?”

“I want to have extra money so I can take lesson.” Seungcheol wrinkled. “I want to learn piano. You know I like it but didn’t have right time to learn it properly because I’m busy pursuing musical.” Seungcheol huffed.

“But- you can do it while still in college, no need to take a break.” Seungkwan grinned.

“You just don’t understand. I don’t have the heart to continue and I don’t want to burden the class. Especially, when Mr Han really put me in the tight place in the class. Well, he overly adores me.” Seungcheol rolled his eyes as Seungkwan playf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter