Meanie's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Crush[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU || Notes: Just feeling of Meanie today after the switch part version released. Go watch here if you didn't yet[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Kim Mingyu! Kim Mingyu!” The cheers were getting louder when the said player made his way through the tough defenders. At a corner of the basketball court, there’s a black-haired guy smiled softly seeing the player shone his way to the goalpost. He clapped silently together with the rest of the audience when their team got another point and won the game at the buzzer beater that the said player did.

“Assa! Our school won again.” The blonde guy beside the black-haired guy nudged the later. “Hey, are you still here, Jeon?”

“I’m standing beside you, okay? Do you need to ask that, Wen Junhui?” Junhui, or Jun shrugged.

“Well, you’re not responding Jeon Wonwoo. I thought your soul fly away to him.” Instantly, Wonwoo blushed and looked away.

“I regret that you’re my best friend.” Jun guffawed.

“Oh come on. I know you love me.” Jun beamed as he placed an arm on Wonwoo’s shoulder. He turned to the court. Their school’s team was celebrating the win after the greetings with the opponent team. Wonwoo looked out for their school team’s captain. “Hey, Wonwoo. I think we need to go now, club period is going to start soon.” Wonwoo blinked.

“Eh, but-”

“Well, not like you’re going to greet him. You’re going to look at him from here again, aren’t you? Let’s not waste our time because I don’t want to get punish by that Choi senior again.” Wonwoo sighed. He wanted to see the amazing player who did the buzzer beater just now aka the team captain before going but the crowd was blocking his sight. He sighed as he followed his best friend, he didn’t want to get punish as well. Their senior could be mean and Wonwoo could bet his fingers their Judo club president will give the hardest punishment as this time would be the third time they’re late.

“Congrats, Mingyu. You save the team again.” The vice-captain, Mingyu’s senior, Jeonghan said. Mingyu smiled.

“You assist me, hyung.” Jeonghan grinned.

“But you did the shot. Anyway, I’m very happy to have you as the captain. I hope this match will shut them off completely.” Jeonghan glanced at the bench. Mingyu didn’t turn because he knew Jeonghan was mentioning the three seniors of him that always picked a fight with him since he became the captain. He knew exactly the seniors were envious, he’s a second year student but the coach chose him to be the captain instead of his seniors and Jeonghan. He couldn’t do anything with that as the coach really adores him and wanted him to lead the team.

“Mingyu oppa! You’re the best!” Mingyu turned to the cheers and smiled. He thanked the girls and waved his hand cutely. He then looked around for a face. Jeonghan noticed and raised his brow.

“Who are you searching for?” Mingyu startled.

“Uh? Huh, um. Nothing, no one.” Mingyu just grinned. Jeonghan shrugged off that question and brought Mingyu to follow the rest of the team back to their changing room. The cheers were still loud until the team left the court completely. The audience began to dismiss too and Mingyu exhaled inside when he didn’t found the face he was searching for.

‘Maybe next time.’

 

 

Wonwoo looked out at the window. It was recess time and most of the boys were out playing but not him. He’s a type to prefer silent and sitting still, so he didn’t like to join them. He preferred book over sports which always made Jun teasing him as a nerd. But he’s not that, just book-lover.

Wonwoo was about to continue reading his book again when something hard hit the wall next to him from the outside. He blinked and looked outside. He noticed a ball rolled softly on the ground next to the wall. Someone came up. “I’m sorry, did I startle you?” Wonwoo stiffened. He felt his face heated and he couldn’t look up. “Hey, are you okay?”

“I- I’m fine.” Wonwoo bit his lips, cursing himself for stuttering. The guy picked up the ball and tried to peek at the hidden face.

“Why you’re looking down?”

“Huh? U- um, nothing.” Wonwoo could feel his face became redder when he heard the guy’s voice so close. The guy scratched his hair.

“Um, I’m sorry again. We will be careful while playing.” The guy bowed and walked back to his friend as they’re calling for the ball. Wonwoo glanced up a bit when he heard the running steps left him. He bit his lips.

‘Oh no, why I can’t look up? He must think I’m a weirdo.’ Wonwoo sighed to himself. He watched the guy played with his friends for a while before looking away.

Mingyu turned after he passed the ball. The guy by the window was really making him wonder. When he squinted his eyes to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter