Extra One Shot

Is That Him

*It’s not related to IS THAT HIM fic.. enjoy….

 

“Let’s break up,,” Gary says after puts his phone away. Jihyo looks at him, and sighs, she reaches for his phone. She looks at the history in his phone and smirks at it. Gary was reading the fans comments on the picture that SBS posted on insta.

Some of the fans just comment by saying that Runningman has got back to their track and many more. But then, she notices on the comments when her pictures and Jongkook is standing side by side. The comments are so…

She looks at Gary who seems tries to focus on the program shown. Now she knows why the issue on break up suddenly been mentions, he is upset on the comments. She wants say he’s childish but afraid that he’ll offended. He never mentions about it even she worked for the Chinese program before. She notices he’s pouting, she reaches the remote and crawls to the floor.

She’s sits in between his thigh and takes his hands in between her hand. She makes Gary looks at her and his sadness clearly shown. “Why do you have to be offended with all the comments when you can take it easy before?” Jihyo looks at him, waiting for his answer.

“Loving  you is the most hard thing that I ever do. Why is it so hard, Jihyo-ahh?” Gary tries to control his tone, he feels really offended. He, himself doesn’t know why he suddenly feels so sad on the comments. Is because they’re not team together lately? But they work together for the special ep 300 right?

Jihyo touches his face that makes he closes his eyes on the touches briefly before open them again. “Maybe because our love is one of the true love stories? Our story is not like the cliché the princess with her pumpkin carriage but, it is a story on how we write it, isn’t it?”

“Just ignore the comments like you always do, ok?” Jihyo pursues Gary to forget the comments. “I can’t. I make Jongkook hyung look bad when some of them says that Jongkook is actually letting you to be with me for the program. He is my hyung, I can’t make his image become bad. It is as if we’re not mean to one another.”

“Then what am I? am I not that important to you?” Jihyo says strictly. It’s not she’s angry on Gary’s words, but she just wants Gary to think about it a bit. Gary looks at her, becomes a zombie that can’t find blood to survive is how he feels when Jihyo asks that.

“Jihyo-ah, it is not what I mean. i… I’m sorry..” he cannot find any words. “Then, what’s up with all the break up issue?” Jihyo asks him. “Can you bear to be broken like you what you be last 5 years when I said I’m going out with CJ oppa?”

“Can you afford another broken heart?” Gary just looks mongly at Jihyo when she blurts out all her question. Can he? Jihyo lets a heavy sigh when Gary keeps on silent on her questions. She caress his eyebrows to his nose, tries to make his brain work, but nothing, he still stares at her, blankly.

“Ok, let’s do this, I’ll team up with Jongkook oppa for tomorrow filming, and we’ll see either you can let me go or not.. ok?” jihyo kneels, to make her position higher. She kisses on  his cheeks and forehead.

“Good night.. I miss you..” jihyo says before head to her own room. It is normal for Jihyo to sleep in her room whenever they have this kind of misunderstanding, but it had been soooo long that she sleeps alone. Will she be able to sleep tonight?

Gary looks at Jihyo as she walks in her room. Jihyo questions linger on his mind all night. Can he bear another broken heart on the same person? To fall in love  for multiple times, maybe he can, but broken heart?

****

The filming starts with they divide to 3 teams, Gary teams up with Jaesuk and Kim Hee Ae, Jihyo with Jongkook and Sukjin and Haha and Kwangsoo team up with Ji Jin Hee.

During the first mission, they’re tie to guess the songs. Gary tries to play it cool when he sees Jihyo has her hand around Jongkook. She also put her hand around Sukjin shoulder, so there is no problem.

He feels a little bit happy when Jihyo still remember that he is the one who wrote the song for Brown Eyed Soul. She even sings along with him. Jihyo seems full of fun singing the songs, especially the song ‘I won’t love’. Is she having fun because of her team mate or because she means it to him? That she won’t love anybody else.

His heart feels a tuck at the thought she’s happy because of the team. It’s not he’s not like when she’s team with Jongkook, but when he recalled on the comment, he feels deep inside is bleeding. ‘Loving you is hard, Song Jihyo-ah..’

During the second mission, where they need to buy the ingredients for the tteokbokki and one of the members must piggyback the other members. He ignores it and paste smile along the game. He tries to avoid passing by Jihyo team during the mission.

Along the way he buy the ingredients with Jaesuk and the guest, he also think on the possible comments that the fans will post that makes he even forget to reminded Jaesuk on the red pepper powder.

When Jihyo walks in after she’s eliminated, she naturally sits next to Gary, but no words speak between them. Jihyo knows Gary is upset but she decides to ignore it. He deserves this, because of last night weird discussion. She knows what he’s thinking, but she hates his idea to break up, just because of the comment?

Sometimes, she can’t understand Gary with his jealousy. The thing he’s upset on can sometimes be a little bit childish. But, isn’t that is his charm that pull her closer?

Kwangsoo senses the cool vibe between the couple and decides to tell Jihyo on Gary’s clueless about the hint. Jihyo laughs at it and tilts her head on Gary’s shoulder a bit. The head PD tells them that  the game has end and make them ready for the closing.

Jihyo didn’t manage to talk to Gary, but she hopes that he’ll be ok.

****

Arrives at home, Jihyo gives a peck on Gary cheek, but he doesn’t respond on it. Jihyo frowns and hugs him from the back, she’s rests her head on his shoulder. She smiles when Gary doesn’t force her to let him go.

“Wae, oppa? Is there anything wrong?” jihyo says and peeks on him. Gary ignores the question and takes a sip on his drink. Jihyo breaks the hug and come to Gary’s front. She takes his hand and makes him helps her drinks. “Wahh! That is the most delicious drink that I ever had.”

Gary stares at her when she claps her hands. He can’t denies he has cool down when she kissed him just now. but, when he remembers how closes she was with Jongkook, he sighs. “I thought that you have so much fun with Jongkook hyung.”

Jihyo smirks and holds him in between her hands, “Are you upset?” Gary turns to the other side, avoids meeting her eyes. Jihyo knows he’s holding his ego. Jihyo circles her arms around Gary neck and plays with his hairs.

“Didn’t you the one who mentions that we should break up because you didn’t want Jongkook hyung image to damage, aren’t you? so, I’m doing my part, am I doing well?” Jihyo tries to meet his eyes and when their eyes lock, Gary has holding her tight.

“Yah, Song Jihyo, forget about that bull. Stay by my side, just be mine and no one else. I’m sorry.. let me be selfish just for you. ok?” Gary says before rests his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. The slow motions make he suddenly has a dirty thought.

Jihyo shakes her head, saying no to him, she knows TOO well his intention. Jihyo whispers to him, “We can’t..” Gary pouts, “Why can’t we?” Jihyo traces his eyebrows, “Maybe because I haven’t forgive you and, tomorrow, we’ll have filming.”

“So what it has to do on what I want?” Gary says in his annoyed tone. “Tomorrow, I’ll partner with the guest and since you the one who encourage me to cheat, so I’m plan on it tomorrow.”

Gary pinches on her nose, “YAhh! Cheon SeongIm! Didn’t I say that you’re mine? You’re Kang Gary’s. do you understand? Don’t you ever try to cheat on me, whoever that guy, he will be half dead.”

Jihyo laughs at his words, “Arasso oppa, but we still can’t.” Jihyo pushes Gary slowly when he attempt to kiss her, “What is now?!”

“I’m period.” Jihyo says, lands a soft kiss on his lips and head to the bedroom. Gary sighs and scrolls on his phone, looking for Jihyo ‘special’ day. “Yaa,, this girl is lying to me.. Yah! Song Jihyo!..” he shouts and runs to the room. His heart beats fast at the view, “It takes you so long, oppa.”

****

The filming goes well until the moment they introduce to the guest. Jihyo is ok with whoever her partner so do Gary. but when the arrives at the location and they dance, Jihyo was so shocks on HyoLyn so active during the dance.

She touches Gary slightly when Jaesuk and Jongkook stop them from the dance. As a warning, she’s there, looking at him. But, that is Gary, he’s so happy for what had happened last night makes him in good mood.

Hyolyn apologies to her during the break. But she’s telling her that it’s ok but Gary gets her hits during the break. “Will you be ok if I dance like that too?” Jihyo says at him and his eyes wide open at her words.

“Yahh.. don’t do that to me. it is because of the mission. I’m sorry love. you know why am I so happy right?” Haha tells them that the filming is about to start make they had to stop on their discussion. “Love, don’t give your heart to him..” Gary whispers at her on their way to the filming location.

****

“It seems you the one who had so much fun than me yesterday.” Jihyo says while working on the kitchen. she’s washing the dishes and arranges the plates. Gary is sitting at the stool, watching her around the kitchen.

“You look so y on night, love..” Gary says, ignores on her statement. Jihyo glances on him, and throw the kitchen towel on him. “Your sense of humour is so annoying..” Jihyo stamps her foot while she’s heading to the bedroom.

A pair of arms sneak around her waist make she’s froze. Gary rests his head on her shoulder, “So, do you know what jealousy mean? It means you love that person, so do I yesterday. That is how I feel. Bleeding, annoyed, hurt, sad, all of the frustrated feeling I feel yesterday.”

“but, you know that there’s nothing going on between me and Jongkook oppa right?” Jihyo has become soft hearted. “So do you. you know it’s nothing between me and Hyolyn, we’re just couple for the mission. But with you, we’re couple of the year, have you forgot?”

Jihyo chuckles softly at him, “Yaa.. do you really like that award?” gary just giggles at her. he turns her around, “Wae, don’t you like it?” jihyo looks up, as if she’s thinking. “No, I don’t like the award, but I like the couple.”

Gary kisses her forehead, and tries to kiss on her lips but Jihyo nudges. “What is now? you’re not having your period.” “Didn’t you say that we’re breaking up? So, what’re we now? are we break…”

Gary kisses her lips suddenly and she’s readily receives on it. “So? What do you think?” Gary says after the kiss. “I think.. we fall in love to one another again..” Jihyo says playfully. Gary suddenly lifts her, “I guess I have plant my words in you so I need payment for that.”

Jihyo hits him on chest softly and asks him to put her down. He’s ignore that and just pretend to be in pain when Jihyo bites his neck.

 

 

….p/s.. this is just my imagination based on ep 307 and 308 and some of the comments from the other shippers.. I didn’t do any research especially on the filming date, so, I’m sorry if the filming date is disorder, just basically on my pure thought… I just hope no one feels offended on this fiction. Btw, we cannot do anything on the comments besides ignore on them and just believe in what we want to believe. Gaejihyo army stand together.. till the next fiction..