Chapter - 2

Is That Him

7 years ago.

                “Yah! Kim Jong Kook! Ha Dong Hoon! Mwohaneungeoya? Non michoso? What the hell are you doing? How dare you touch my cousin?”, a girl that are well known for her boyish behaviour. It is Song Ji Hyo.

Kim Jong Kook and Ha Dong Hoon are well known as they are the representative for boxing and cycling respectively. Ha Dong Hoon known as Haha.

Kim Jong Kook and Haha were about to splash the water to Lee Kwang Soo’s face when Ji Hyo came. Jong Kook pinned Kwangsoo hand that make Kwangsoo cannot move. Haha was holding a bailer filled with water.

                “Ahh,shikero. Where is this loud ahjumma came from? Keep your mouth shut ahjumma. Just go away. This is not your problem.”,said Haha with his sarcastic smile.

                “Mwoh? Ahjumma? Then what are you? I don’t think that your high is suitable to be at university. Are you sure that you are not coming to the wrong place. This is university not the middle or high school.”,Ji Hyo said and this cause Haha to become annoyed.

                It is when Haha was about to approach Ji Hyo, “Hyung. Mianhe. Just don’t touch Ji Hyo noona.”, Kwang soo said and Haha turned back to Kwangsoo.

                “Yah! Lee Kwangsoo. Do you think you are too good enough to protect me? How can you bear to being bullied like this?”,Ji Hyo feels so pissed off. She sneaked out her pocket to get the baseball ball. She aimed for Haha’s head and threw the ball.

But, as she is not a policewomen neither a basket player, so she can never aim precisely. She do aim but Haha nudges the ball. The ball pass Haha and hit one of the window panel of the class.

“ohh, ottoke?”,Ji Hyo said and covered . Ji hyo turned and ran to her class.

Haha, Jong Kook and Kwangsoo dropped their jaws and feel confuse for what just had happened. Jongkook loosen his grip on Kwangsoo’s hand. “What was that? Who is that crazy girl?”,Jongkook as and turned to Kwangsoo. “That is Ji Hyo noona. My cousin.”,Kwangsoo said and try to put his hand around Jongkook shoulder but retreats as Jong Kook glared at him.

 

As Ji Hyo make her way back to the class from the washroom, she feels weird as the class is so silence. Mrs Chun Songie was still not in the class when she went to the washroom just now. Mrs Chun Songie class is a modelling class.

It is nothing to do with her major course, accountancy. She just want to learn about modelling. Their uni allow the students to have extra course but it is not necessary. For Jihyo,she choose modelling. Her besties, Byul take singing course as her extra course. Jihyo and Kwangsoo are in the same class for modelling class.

When she entered the class, the students are doing their work. She is totally shocked to see there is a guy sitting on the table at the centre of the class. He wearing a  white Vans snapback with a black loses t shirt. He was holding a broom in his right hand and Kwangsoo is standing in front of him.

“What is happening here? Kwangsoo, is everything is ok?”,Ji hyo ask as she approaches Kwangsoo and the guy. But Kwangsoo does not giving any respond neither the guy. “Are you still trying to deny the fact that you are the one that cause the window panel to break? You are the one that sit nearer to the door and have high possibility to throw the ball.”, the guy with white snapback said and look directly to Kwangsoo eyes.

Only then, Ji Hyo noticed that the ‘snapback’ guy is holding the baseball ball that she thrown before. She knows that is her ball when she saw ‘88’ is craft on it. “Do I need to call for Jongkook hyung and Haha to make you admit? I just want to know the truth. So, Kwangsoo? Any explaination?”, the ‘snapback’ guy keep on insisting Kwangsoo.

“Excuse me, that ball is mine. I am the one that thrown it.”,Ji hyo said and the snapback guy and Kwangsoo turned synchronize to Ji hyo. Ji hyo's eyes sticks to her baseball ball and lifts her head as she notices the silence. When she lifts her face, she meets the ‘snapback’ gaze and her heart felt a weird twist in her heart that make her heart beat fast.

“What is your name? why did you thrown the baseball ball? Your action had put the others in risks.”, the ‘snapback’ guy said as he never left Ji hyo’s eyes. Ji hyo cannot hear what that guy actually said. His voice is like a calm melody to her.  The guy flicked his fingers.

“Ji hyo. My name is Song Ji hyo.”, Ji hyo said in hurry. The ‘snapback’ guy finds it is funny because the girl gives out her mong face. This girl has the sense of cute, he said to himself. He lifted his left hand to see the time.

“So, Song Ji Hyo-ssi. Please come to the rooftop after your class. Do not forget to come”, the guy said and left.

“Kwangsoo-ya. Who was that?”, Ji Hyo asked as she approaches him.

“Noona, I never know that you are this mong. That is Gary hyung. Our president, he is representative for the student. Anything happened in the uni, he will be the one that get the biggest impact.”, Kwangsoo explain and shake his head thinking what punishment will his noona get from Gary.

With her mong face, “Ohh, ottoke?”

 

Thank you for the support and comment. Feel free to comment. Hope you are enjoying this chapter. Until the next time.