Chapter - 29

Is That Him

             A/N:The introductions for this chapter might not be suitable for those who are under 18 but I didn't put it as Rated M.  

 

 Jihyo wakes up with Gary hands around her waist. She smiles at him before give him a peck on his cheek. She blushes when she recalls what she did last night. Even she, herself doesn’t know why she did it.

                She walks to the bathroom to wash her face before reaches for Gary phone. She plugs the earphone play the songs out of loud. She walks to the kitchen and starts to prepare for the breakfast. She dances to the music.

                Jihyo almost drops the plate when she notices Gary is sitting at the dining table. Gary smiles at her who looks shock at him. Jihyo unplugs the earphone, “Keep on dancing, I love it.” Gary says and Jihyo can feel that Gary means something different.

                “Ohh, you had wake up? I plan to wake you up when the breakfast is ready.” Jihyo says and place the food on the table. Jihyo was about to sit facing to Gary when he stops her. “Sit here.” Gary pulls the chair next to him.

                Jihyo sits next to him starts to eat. They eat silently when Gary suddenly her back. His hand wanders to her bra and plays with the bra straps. Jihyo pulls herself from Gary and glares at him. “Oppa, stop it. Just eat your food.”

                “What? I didn’t do anything.” Gary smirks at Jihyo. He gives his innocent look when Jihyo glares at him. Jihyo hits him, “ert!” Gary laughs at Jihyo words and Jihyo who seems like angry, also laughs along without knowing why.

                ***

                “We need to talk.” Gary says to Jihyo. They’re sitting at the living room after their breakfast. Jihyo looks at Gary as he reaches for her hands. “What?” Jihyo suddenly blurt out.

                “Why do you did that last night?” Gary asks Jihyo straight forward. She blushes at the question, “I just feel that is the best way to apologize to you.” Gary rubs his face and lets a heavy sigh. “That is not the solution for our problem.”

                Gary sighs, “I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t say that you going out with me because of my money. I know, I should be the one who support you. But, being a model is something that I can’t tolerate to. I don’t want other to see what I can see. I hate it when someone else hangs your pic in their room.”

“You don’t know what a boy can imagine just with a pic.” Gary looks at Jihyo that is listening to him. “But, you should be the one who support me, I need the job. You shouldn’t say that I’m going out with you just because of your money.”

“But, if you still want to accept the job offer, I have no choice.” “Are you allowing me to be a model?” Jihyo looks at Gary when she asks the question. Gary nods slowly, “What to do oppa? The interview was two days ago.”

Gary sighs and let go Jihyo hands slowly. “Mianhe..” Is the only word that he can say to Jihyo. Jihyo crawls to the floor and sits in between Gary’s leg. She Gary face slowly as she notices tears in Gary eyes.

 “Thank you.” Jihyo kisses his hands that make Gary blank. “Mianhe..” “Thank you because you choose not to go to Canada and mianhe because I couldn’t understand you.” Jihyo looks into Gary eyes when she says that.

She meets up with Byul and Haha a day after they quarrelled. She told them the whole story but it turns up with Haha nags to her. He told Jihyo that Gary decided not to go to Canada even his mother asks him to.

Gary told her mother that not to worry about him. Someone special is always by his side, taking good care of him. Haha also told her that she should be grateful, that Gary never loves someone so much as he does to her except for his mother.

When Jihyo knows that, she almost run to Gary but Haha told her not to do so. He says that Gary might go to club to make himself busy. Jihyo tells Gary what Haha had told her. Gary smiles at her when she talks.

“Why do you choose not to go to Canada oppa?” Jihyo now is lying in Gary arms on the couch. Gary her hand, “Like what I told you last night, I need you. If I go to Canada, I must bring you along to make me alive as you hold my heart.”

Jihyo chuckles at his cheesy word, “Besides, I know, aunt and uncle won’t let you come along with me to Canada, so, I decide not to go to Canada. Moreover, it’s not good for you, if I take you to here and there.”

“You’re my girl, but, not everyone knows our relationship as couple.” Gary inhales her scent deeply before kisses her head. “Kang Gary-ssi, do you love me that much to think about my image?” Jihyo says.

“I must be crazy if I say that I do not love you.” “Since when did you love me?” “Me? Mmmm, from the first day I met you, the day when you broke the window. You looked so blank but it is cute to me. That’s why I make you be my slave.”

Jihyo laughs softly when Gary react her mong face. “How about you, since when did you love me? Who is the owner of the baseball ball?” Gary pulls Jihyo up from his embrace and narrows his eyes on her.

Jihyo pulls herself to Gary and gives him a peck on his cheek before hugs him back. “I love you long away from you know me.” Jihyo looks up to Gary who is clearly confuses. “I think I start love you at the first day I met you.”

Jihyo pulls herself from Gary and now, they’re sitting face to face with their legs link to one and another. “It was 2 years ago. I was waiting for Byul at the baseball field to go to the hall. I looked at the field and there were you, Haha oppa and Jongkook oppa.”

“You’re laughing out loud to Jongkook hyung when he threw the ball. Then, it’s your turn to throw the ball. I smiles looked at your belly with a thought, ‘He looks like appa.’” Jihyo smiles at the memories.

“You threw the ball that made it a home run. The ball lands next to me and I take it. Byul came after a second and I hide the ball in my bag. I think, I was so in love with you when I even talks to it every night.”

Gary smiles shyly but his smiles fade when he remembers something. “ Then, what with the number 88?” He says as if he is questioning a criminal. “A date.” Jihyo says, leaves the sentence hanging.

“August 8. Is the date when I met you.” Jihyo says and makes Gary feels touches. “You sure had loved me so long. But, why didn’t you say that you know me?” Gary her hairs. “I was confuses, you play soccer but the person I met was playing baseball.”

“I know it was you when I keep on looking at you when you’re running. Your belly sticks out that make you so handsome.” Jihyo says and makes Gary become shy. Gary suddenly runs to his room and comes back with a box in his hand.

He pulls Jihyo leg and places it on his lap. He put an anklet at her leg. “I was supposed to give this to you when we celebrated our 100th day. But, I forgot to bring it along so I didn’t mention it. I don’t want to spoil the mood.”

“Now that you had admitted that you love me, you should always be by my side like a lover should be. And, please, bear in mind to always keep on loving me.” Gary kisses Jihyo forehead and both smile shyly.

***

“Here.” Gary handed a paper to Jihyo. Gary called her to cook for him this morning. After the breakfast, Gary asks her to stay because he has something to give to Jihyo. Jihyo reads the paper contains and looks at Gary with her beautiful big eyes.

Gary nods at her as if he knows what Jihyo is thinking. “AHHHH!!!” Jihyo shouts and jumps in Gary arms before both of them spin around. “Thank you oppa. Finally, I got a job.” Jihyo kisses Gary cheek.

“But, I didn’t get to work at the same company. I’m still waiting for another offer.” Gary says and Jihyo smiles faded. Gary her head, “Kwenchana Jihyo-ah, I’m helping Gil at his company. Besides, I have a lot of money.” Gary whispers to Jihyo.

Jihyo laughs softly at his words. “Mianhe oppa.” Gary pulls Jihyo into his arm, “Nothing to be sorry. Now, that you got the job, promise me to work hard and earn many money.” Jihyo looks at Gary with a suspicious gaze.

“Why? Do you want my money? Don’t you have money already?” Gary smirks at her statement before kiss her forehead. “I do have money, but it is you the one who don’t want my money. So, now, earn your own money and let’s buy house for us.”

“House?” Jihyo looks at Gary who is readily nodding his head. “Didn’t I tell you before to live together? But, you insisted to buy the house with your own money. So, the time has come. The house will be ours. Not yours either me but it’s ours.”

“Now, let’s get you some new clothes for work. And, please, no argument on the bill. I’ll be the one who paid. Ok?” Gary reaches for Jihyo handbag and hands it to her.

***

“Breaths in.. breaths out..” Jihyo looks at her reflection and tries to get rid her nervousness. Today is her first day of working. She texts Gary, telling him that she’s prepare herself to work. Gary just gives her a simple reply, ‘Good luck, love. Your boss is good, don’t worry.’

Jihyo smirks at his reply, ‘as if he had meets my boss in person.’ Jihyo kisses Mrs. Lee goodbye who is preparing the breakfast. She waves to Mr. lee and Kwangsoo before walks out of the house. She takes the bus to the company and walks in to the company nervously.

She walks to the counter and smiles at the receptionist. “I’m Song Jihyo, I got the work offer.” Jihyo hands the receptionist the letter. “Ahh, Song Jihyo-ssi. Rijin unni!” The receptionist call for someone who just passing by the counter.

“This is Song Jihyo-ssi.” She hands the letter to Rijin. “Okay. I’ll take from here. Follow me, Song Jihyo-ssi.” The worker leads Jihyo to the lift before they arrive at the 5th floor.

“Uri chairman had mentions to us about you. He seems like know you well.” The lady says and makes Jihyo blur. “By the way, my name is Cha Rijin. You can call me Rijin unni. Here we are.” Rijin stops in front of a room.

‘CEO - Mr. Ji Sukjin.’ Jihyo frowns at the name. She had never known any person with Ji surname. How can Rijin says that he knows Jihyo well. Rijin knocks and leads Jihyo into the room. “Song Jihyo-ssi has arrives chairman.” Rijin nods slightly.

The chairman is facing the view outside his office before he turns to Jihyo. “Welcome to the company Song Jihyo-ssi. I’m Ji Sukjin, the CEO of this company. Let’s work together and bring the success to the company.” Sukjin reaches out his hand and shakes hands with Jihyo.

“Please show the table for her Rijin.” Sukjin orders to Rijin and the ladies walks out of the room. “But, chairman, may I ask you one thing?” Jihyo cannot content her curiosity. Ji Sukjin raises his eyebrows to Jihyo question.

“How can I get this job without having an interview?” Ji Sukjin smiles at Jihyo question. “You don’t have to think about that matter. What I know, you’re suitable enough for this job. Don’t make other things bother you. Is that ok?”

Jihyo nods at Ji Sukjin and follows Rijin to her table. Along the way to her table, Rijin has introduces her to the other staff. Seems like all the workers are friendly and welcome her that make she feels the warmth from them.

***

“Congratulations on your first day at work.” Gary fed Jihyo a piece of cake. “Thank you oppa.” Jihyo says with full munches the cake. They’re at a coffee shop after Gary takes Jihyo from the office.

Gary wipes the cream on Jihyo lips that make Jihyo smiles shyly.“Oppa..” “What? Can’t I? You’re my girl.” Jihyo laughs softly to Gary cheesiness. “So, tell me how your first day at work?” Gary munches on his bread.

“I love it. I have found many new friends, they’re so friendly. I feel as if we had known before.” Jihyo takes turns to fed Gary the cake. They have a normal conversation that a couple always do before Gary sends Jihyo home.

 

 

I'm sorry for not update for a long time. I got many things to do so.. I'm so sorry. Hope you're enjoying this chapter.