Chapter - 25

Is That Him

                “Now, tell me who is forcing whom?” Gary says and takes Jihyo hands. He walks her to the couch. He sits Jihyo on the couch and he kneels on the floor. He holds her hand tightly. “Now, listen carefully to what I’m going to say.” Gary says and traces Jihyo lips.

Jihyo is blushing, “Your lips are so distracting. Ok, if you think that I love you because I’m pity on you, you’re wrong. I had loves you long way before the incident. I just don’t know how to say it to you.  When I was ready enough to confess, it is you that bring up the slave things. You give me mix hint.” Jihyo frowns at Gary.

“Sometimes, you seems love to be around me, but sometimes, you seems like hate having me around. I become confused. Suddenly you say that it is only a week before you end your duty as my slave. For me it just like you mentioned about break up.” Gary sighs as he recalls that Jihyo reminds him about the remaining days.

“I’m sorry for being childish and ignored you. I go to Soelhyun but please do believe me, she and I had nothing, it just she wants some comments from me about their cheerleader team. I want to tell you all this, but suddenly, Minho hangout together with you. I feel so frustrated. But, I thought it’s ok if he is your choice.”

Jihyo is tearing to Gary confession. “I never had a feeling on him.” Jihyo says and pats the empty space for Gary to sit. Gary sits next to her and looks into her eyes. Jihyo his cheek, “How long have I been waiting to touch your face like this.” Jihyo unconsciously confess.

Gary smirks, “So, now, can you complete my plan?” Gary says and Jihyo nods. Gary smiles at Jihyo. He wipes her tears, “Sorry.” “It’s ok.” Jihyo says and stands out of sudden. She walks away, “Where’re you going?” Gary says and follows her. Jihyo suddenly turns and smacks his head.

“What’re you doing?” Gary says but Jihyo hits him once again. “What?” Gary says and gives out his mong face. “You said this evening, if I smack you, you’ll kiss me.” Jihyo says and slaps his arm. Gary pulls Jihyo into his arm when Jihyo wants to hit his shoulder.

“This woman gives me so much stress. And. Full. Of. Surprise.” Gary smirks at Jihyo and tighten his grips on her waist. There’re kisses on Jihyo face in between the words. To Gary shocks, Jihyo puts her hands on Gary face, forces him to look her in eyes. “You’ll have to prepare yourself for more stress and surprise, Kang Gary.”

Jihyo slams her lips on Gary. Gary shocks at first but then smiles as Jihyo kisses him. He guides Jihyo and kisses her softly. They smiles between their kisses.

                ***

Jihyo wakes up as she feels a little bit warm. She opens her eyes as she feels something around her. A pair of hand wraps around her waist. Her head move up and down as she uses the person chest as pillow. She raises her head and looks at the person.

All the blood rushes to her cheeks as she recalls what she said to the person last night. ‘You’ll have to prepare yourself for more stress and surprise, Kang Gary.’ Jihyo looks at Gary who seems still deep in sleep. She his face and her eyes pins to his lip.

Jihyo heart pound hard when she recalls how tender was Gary kissed her. How warm she feels when Gary pats her softly and puts her to sleep. She smiles at the memories and glances at his hands wraps around her. She doesn’t know how to express the feeling, but it feels like a big field full with flower on spring.

“Do you wanna kiss it?” Gary suddenly says with his eyes close. Jihyo lays back her head on Gary chest. “mmmm. I didn’t wake up. mmm.” Jihyo mumbles and turns to the other side. Gary laughs softly at Jihyo who is pretending to sleep. Gary tightens his hugs on Jihyo and kisses her cheek. “Come outside if you’re ready.” He her hairs.

 Jihyo peeks at the doorway. Gary is walking out of the room. She reaches for the pillow on the other side, “Ahhh!!!!!” She shouts and covers her face with the pillow. She rolls on the bed and shouts once more. She sits up straight on the bed, “It is so embarrassing. What? He will be more surprise? What’re you thinking Jihyo-ah?” Jihyo says and launches herself back to the bed.

***

Gary is talking on the phone at the balcony when Jihyo comes out of the room. She walks to the balcony with 2 glasses of drinks. She hands the glass to Gary and smirks when Gary smiles at her. “Who was that?” Jihyo asks Gary and sits. “Haha was asking me if we will join them or not. I told him we might not come out of the room today.”

Jihyo hits Gary back head and glares at him. She hits him continuously and Gary takes her hand and she turns around that make Gary hugs her from the back. They’re facing the beach. Gary rests his head on Jihyo shoulder. He inhales Jihyo sweet scent and nuzzles at her neck. Suddenly, Jihyo pulls away her head.

“I need an explanation from you. Who is the girl that you hugged last night?” Jihyo tries to breaks the hugs but Gary tightens his grips. Gary gives a peck on Jihyo cheek, “She is Jongkook hyung’s fiancée. Her heel broke and almost slips to the floor and I saved her. But, you came and misunderstand the situation.” Jihyo nods to the explanations.

“But I relive it happened last night.” Jihyo looks up to Gary with a puzzle look. “If that not happened, I’ll never get the confession from you.” Jihyo smiles at his statement and rests her head on his chest. Gary chuckles, “Wae!” Jihyo asks.

“It seems like you have been use to my body that you lay your head comfortably.” “They’re mine now. wae? Can’t I?” Jihyo protests to Gary. “Ani. I didn’t say that.” Gary laughs and looks to the views. Jihyo breaks the hug and turns to him.

She has her hands around Gary neck, “I’ll obsess over you, Mr. Kang Gary.” Jihyo says with her low sweet voice. Her eyes are not leaving his. Gary smiles at her statement and kisses her earlobe. The kiss send shiver to Jihyo body and the kiss travel to her cheek and slowly to her lips.

“I love you, Song Jihyo.” Gary says before seals her lips with his.

***

“Haha-ah, where are those two?” Jongkook asks Haha, he is looking for Gary and Jihyo. The couples relax on the beach. The wind blow softly and make they forget their problem. “Gary hyung says that they will be a little bit late.” Haha says and watches people walking along the beach.

“I feel like you’re talking about us.” Gary and Jihyo approach them. They sit side by side and make Jongkook and Haha laugh loudly. “Wae?” Gary asks with his mong face but they’re still laughing. “Eyy, waeyo hyung?” Gary shakes Jongkook and looks at Haha who is lying due to laugh too much.

“You grin like stupid hyung!” Haha says and Gary glares at him. Haha runs when Gary tries to kick him. Jongkook joins them and pushes them into the water. They’re laughing at each other. They seem like go back to their childhood when splash each other with the water.

The ladies sit and watch their men from far. Eunhye looks at Jihyo and Jihyo smiles at her when their eyes meet. Eunhye reaches out her hand to Jihyo. “Annyeong, I’m Eunhye, Yoon Eunhye but you can call me Eunhye. I think you had misunderstanding about last night.” Jihyo shakes her hand with Eunhye.

“It’s ok. Gary oppa has told me the whole story. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.” Jihyo says and bows her head slightly to Eunhye. Byul is listening to the conversation silently but decides to interrupt. “Oppa? Have you confesses?” Byul says and turns Jihyo body to her.

Eunhye turns to Jihyo and smiles excitedly. Jihyo is smiling shyly and nods to them. “It’s all thanks to Eunhye-ssi.” Jihyo smiles at Eunhye.  “What is the thing that makes you thank me? And, just call me unni like Byul calls me.”

“Because of I misunderstand that he was hugging you last night, I had let out all my anger and jealousy. That what make me confess to him.” Jihyo smiles with her eyes are at the trio who are laughing and splashing water to on another. “I’m sorry Jihyo-ah. And, thank you to both of you.” Eunhye smiles at Jihyo who is still focus to the trio.

“Thank you? Wae?” Jihyo turns to Eunhye and looks at Byul. Byul is waiting for Eunhye explanation too. What is the thing that Eunhye thanked them. Eunhye smirks and looks at the trio, “Thank you for making uri little brothers happy. Thank you for coming to their live and become their source of strength. They might be a little bit crazy than others, but please bear with them.”

“Please do believe that they love you with all their heart. They might be broke if you leave them. They do have the money, good in study and have good background but, they still need love. Can you two promise me one thing?” Eunhye turns to the ladies who are waiting for her to continue.

“Never give up on them. Someday in future they might do something that make you doubt about their love on you, but, please believe me. They really do love you two because I know them well and I had been through that phase with Jongkook oppa.” Eunhye says smiles at Jihyo and Byul.

“What’re you talking about?” Jongkook asks and sits neutrally next to Eunhye. She gives him water, “Girls talks. You’ll never understand even if I explain till tomorrow morning.” Jongkook smirks at Eunhye answer and she smiles sweetly like any girl will smiles at their fiancé.

“So, can you?” Eunhye turns to Byul and Jihyo and as if it is on cue, they nod in sync.

***

During the night they have a BBQ near the beach. They’re all enjoying each partner companions. During the BBQ, Byul and Jihyo do their ‘missions’ by knowing Eunhye better. Their men and Eunhye had known each other since their middle school.

The trio were just like some superheroes when they saved her from the bully. Her relationship with Jongkook was actually starts by Haha and Gary. They teased them with some cheesy word and Jongkook after all a shy boy when it comes to love. But, as time goes by, he confessed to Eunhye during their high school trip.  

“Hyung, our girls can get along well, aren’t them?” Haha says as they sits and watches the ladies from far. They’re talking and laughing at the same time. Gary and Jongkook just nod to Haha. “Thank you.” Gary blurts out of sudden with his eyes fix on Jihyo.

“Thank you for urge me to confess to Jihyo. When she accepted me, it feels like a heavy roc k been lift from my shoulder. Here..” Gary pats his heart. “I find it was so hard to breaths last few days. But, when she said that she accept me, if feels so good to get the air again.” Gary says and Jongkook frowns.

 “You’re so sick Gary-ah.” “Nae, this hyung is really sick. Love sick.” Haha laughs at Gary. “It’s ok Haha-ah. Let him enjoy that phase, we had done with it.” Jongkook smirks at his dongsaengs.

“What’re you talking about?” Byul approaches the guys. “Just normal talks for men.” Haha answers to Byul. “Can we go back to room? I’m so tired.” Eunhye pleads to Jongkook and walks to him. “Someone is pleading to the room.” Haha teases Jongkook and make Eunhye blushes.

Jongkook hits Haha, “Comes, let’s go. We gonna have a long day tomorrow.” Jongkook says and reaches out his hand for Eunhye. He is referring their journey to go back tomorrow. Eunhye waves to them and walks in hand with Jongkook.

“Hyung, I think wanna go back to the room too. What about you?” Haha says to Gary and reaches for Byul hand. Byul accepts it willingly. Gary looks at Jihyo who is waiting for his answer. “You two just go first.” Gary says and makes Jihyo frowns at him. “Ok then, see you tomorrow.” “Annyeong Jihyo-ah,” Byul says and bows slightly to Gary.

The couple watches Byul and Haha walks away before Jihyo turns to Gary. “Why we stay back?” Jihyo says and slaps Gary arm. Gary takes her hand and pulls her into his arms. “I just want to have you by my own after a day not having you. You keep on talking and laughing around with Eunhye noona and Byul. You make me feels alone.”

Jihyo breaks the hugs. “Silly boy. It’s feels so good to have friends that know about you better than me.” They walk along the beach with the cool breeze hit them. Gary hand is around Jihyo shoulder and her hand is around his waist. “I don’t like it.” Gary says and kisses Jihyo forehead.

Jihyo stuns to Gary kiss her forehead, “You have to get use to all my actions now, love.” Gary her hair before continues, “I don’t like it if other girls know me better than you. I want you the one who know all about me. Because I want I’m the only man on earth that will understand and know you even without you say a single word.”

They stop from walking and Gary turns Jihyo to face him. He wraps around Jihyo waist. “When you used Minho’s sweater, you hurt me a lot. I don’t like it when he knows that you cold when I don’t. I hate it when you laughed to Soohyun joke when I can’t make those joke.” Jihyo heart beat fast with every single word from Gary. She breaks the hug and holds his hand with hers.

“I can’t do all those things because I just get to know you and I’m afraid that I’ll make you feel distance. I want you to feel comfortable and be yourself around me.” Gary Jihyo forehead. “But, now, I can do all the things because you’re mine.” Gary says and tries to kiss Jihyo lips.

Jihyo flicks his forehead that make him groans in pain. “YAHHH!!” Gary flops to the sand with his hand busy rubbing his forehead. “This guy is such a joker. When did I ever say that I’m yours?” Jihyo sticks her tongue out to Gary and runs away.

“YAHHH! Stay at where you are!” Gary shouts and runs after Jihyo. She is giggling happily and keeps on teasing at Gary. Gary shakes his head at the thought of, ‘This girl is really impossible but I’m crazy for her.’

***

“Oppa..” Jihyo walks to the bed and snuggles to Gary who is readily opens his arm for her. He pulls her closer to make her more comfortable. Gary sends the message to Haha and Jongkook before turns to her and kisses on top of her head.

“What is it?” Gary knows Jihyo wants to tell him something. He has been watching her since they get back from their ‘race’ at the beach. He watches Jihyo carefully, trying to read her mind.

Jihyo runs her tongue at her lips before start talking. Gary frowns at her when she sits up straight. She takes his hands and interlocks them.

“The thing is…” Jihyo says and scratches her head. Gary is waiting for her to continue. He looks at Jihyo and she suddenly whines. “Hey, what happens?” Gary her shoulder. She covers her face with the pillow. “Just say it.”

“I don’t know how to start.” Jihyo murmurs to Gary and hits him with the pillow. Gary takes the pillow and throws them to the floor. “Just start from what you want to say.” Gary wants to laugh when Jihyo looks so miserable. “It is a private thing.” Jihyo says and combs her hairs with her hands.

Gary looks at Jihyo without a word. “Can..we..don’t..do..that..thing..yet…?” Jihyo says word by word as if she is a little kid who just learns how to speak. Gary raises his eyes brows, wants more explanation from Jihyo.

 Jihyo blushes when she sees Gary doesn’t understand what she is talking about. She takes the other pillow and hits him. Gary takes the pillow and put it aside. “Just say it. I can’t understand what do you means.” Gary says to Jihyo and holds her hands, gives her some strength to continue.

Jihyo pulls herself and hugs Gary. She whispers to Gary that makes Gary shocks. He clears his throats and forces Jihyo to look at him. Jihyo is seriously blushing and make Gary smiles at her. “Hey, can you please look at me?” Jihyo raises her head slowly and meets Gary eyes.

“I won’t force you. I want both of us enjoy when doing it. I want you to feel the pleasure that I feel. Besides, we just start.” Gary says and pulls her to his arms. She can hear his heart beating slowly and makes she feels safe.

“Mianhe, oppa. I think I still traumatize to it because of Minho-ssi.” Jihyo says and hugs Gary tightly. “It’s ok. This is much better than not having you at all. I’ll wait patiently till that day come. But, if you’re ready, I’ll always be there.” Jihyo giggles at Gary. “But can you do me a favour?”

“What is it, oppa?” Gary kisses her forehead, “ Can you please forget that thing? I hate it when you hurt.” Jihyo smirks, “it’s ok oppa because I think I should thank to Minho-ssi. Because of him, we had our first kiss and you told me to call you oppa.” Jihyo looks up to Gary and kisses his cheek.

“Oppa, please love me and only me for this life time.” Jihyo says and seals his lips with hers before drift to sleep. With both having each other in their warm embrace.

 

 

 

I have a little time to do this chapter. I hope you understand the ‘thing’ that Jihyo whispers to Gary. J.. thank you for the comment and till the next chapter