Chapter - 3

Is That Him

“Yah, Kwangsoo-ya, can you please accompany me to meet up with that guy? Nan musawo.”, Ji hyo said as Prof end the class. Kwangsoo was focusing jot down the homework for the weekend. He ignores Ji hyo question and packs his things.

                Ji hyo stares as Kwangsoo packs his things and make his way to home. She approaches Kwangsoo and locks his hand in between her arm. “Ahhh! Noona! Its hurt. Let me go.”Kwangsoo murmur as he is trying to catch his breath.

                “It was your own mistake. You know that Jongkook hyung and Haha hyung always bully me. Out of sudden, you came and throw the ball. Besides, I did not mention your name to Gary hyung, but you’re the one who admit it. Now, just go and meet with Gary hyung before he becomes more angry.”, Kwangsoo make his way and leaves Ji hyo with his mong face.

 Ji hyo thought that Kwangsoo has changes his mind when he turns. He move closer to Ji hyo and whisper to her, “ If I not mistaken, Gary hyung had once make a student ran the tracks for 20 rounds for her mistake. You better go now. I will tell my mom that you will come home late due to your group assignment.”. “Is he that scary? I am not an athlete tho. What kind of cousin are you? I’m doing that just because you are my cousin.”

“Eyyy noona, I am a man.”,Kwangsoo said and patted his chest. He then pushes Ji hyo to the door and fist his hand and cheer Ji hyo hwaiting.

               

                Ji hyo make her way to the rooftop. She can feel her heart pounding hard as she climbs the stairs. She keeps on thinking what kind of punishment that ‘the snapback guy’ will give her. She was complaining on Kwangsoo’s action. She just wants to protect her dongsaeng. Moreover, Kwangsoo is her cousin. After her parents’ death, she lives at Kwangsoo’s house together with his parent. She suddenly feels like crying as she thinks about her parents.

“Hey unnie. Where are you heading? You look tired. Are you not going home?”, Suzy greets her sunbae as she passed by her along the corridor. “Ohh, Suzy, I’m going to the rooftop. I got something to do. Take care.”, Jihyo smile and waved Suzy good bye.

She reaches the rooftop. “Where is this guy? He the one who asked me to come here yet he still no here. Guys are always the same. This gae brother is so troublesome. A gae with a square head and a pair of small eyes. Aigoo.” The blue sky and the people actions can be clearly been seen by Jihyo make she forgot about the ‘snapback’ guy. She is enjoying the moment.

“Are you that happy after broke the window?”. A husky voice makes Jihyo startles from her daydreaming.  She turns and meets the ‘snapback’ guy eyes. She suddenly feels afraid of the punishment that she will receive. The ‘snapback’ guy is folding his arms and looking directly into her eyes. “Ohh sunbae. When did you came?”, she asks.

“When did I come? Long enough to hear someone talks bad about me. Like I am having a square head with a pair of small eyes. Song Ji Hyo-ssi, any explanation for your action?”, Gary said which make Jihyo feel guilty as she knows that the one Gary means is she. “I am so sorry sunbae. I did not mean to talks bad about you. I know I am not supposes to do so. Regarding the window, I was aiming for the bully’s head yet it went wrong and broke the window plane. I just wants to protect Kwangsoo.”, Jihyo explains to Gary as if she is reading him.

“What is your relationship with Kwangsoo? Your boyfriend?”, Gary asks when Jihyo is facing the ground as she feels really guilty. “Eyyy, aniyo sunbae. Kwangsoo? He is my cousin.”,Jihyo laughs loudly and punch Gary’s left chest softly.   

                “Is it really funny for you?”. Jihyo stops laughing as she realises that Gary finds it is not funny. “How come the two of you is cousin yet your surnames are not the same? And why do you have to protect Lee Kwangsoo, Song Jihyo-ssi?”, Gary asks as he find it is not logic for Jihyo’s reasoning.

                “Ohh, our surnames? Kwangsoo’s mother and my mothers are biological siblings. I live with Kwangsoo for the last 5 years as my parents passed away in the accident. So, I feel that it is my responsibility to protect Kwangsoo.”, Jihyo explains while trying her best to hold back her tears.       

                Gary feels guilty for his questions. “Ohh, I am sorry Song Jihyo-ssi. I didn’t know. But still you must be responsible for your action. Luckily there is no one in the class. If there were people, they might get injured.”, Gary said to Jihyo.

 “Can you please not report my name to the management? This is my final year. If my name reaches the management, the possibility for me to get suspension is higher. Can you please do me the favour sunbae?”, Jihyo is rubbing her hand together, begging Gary for not report her name to the top.

               Gary looks at Jihyo and said,“Then become my slave.” 

 

There you go. Sorry for late update. Feel free to comment as I need those to improve. Thank you and I hope you are enjoying this chapter. Until the next time.